LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
There is only one path. Haley, all the others are nothing to her
I took the Lisa path. Although Lisa by herself isn't really wifey material, she seems to complement well Haley, and is the only one with a relationship dynamic that is an addition to the main dynamic with haley, and not a total change, overshadowing your relationship with haley.

Both Adriana (if you decide to move with her) and Sandra are too intrusive and imposing and take away from the focus on Haley, while having relationship dynamics that are not compatible in my point of view with the wholesome, Haley-focused one you have with Haley prior to commiting to them.

Its also more interesting to see if you in the game can manage to make lisa a more structured, behaved, responsible person, and maybe gain the gratitude of aliana for that, and maybe have something more permanant with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eponymous_01

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Tbh, I think the dev next game should be Haley as MC.
there is more than enough haley in this one...as there is more than enough fmc-games around.
yet, if he doesnt plan to improve himself and his games, perhaps he should do so, tbh.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Tbh, I think the dev next game should be Haley as MC.
If the game has a satisfactory ending, there is no way to make a sequel. Look at Netflix for instance, nothing there has a satisfying ending just so they can make a sequel.

I think Haley's Story is heading towards a good closure. There is no motive to continue the story after the closure, unless maybe if you're talking about a side story with the other Haley.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes