MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Dont know if it has been asked before but........why does the game need an incest patch if they are brother and sister?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Dont know if it has been asked before but........why does the game need an incest patch if they are brother and sister?
The game was originally released on Patreon. Haley and the MC were brother and sister upon initial release. But it took some time before any actual incest occurred in the game. As you may (or may not) know, Patreon does not allow incest in any form to exist in any of the games on its site. As soon as Patreon found out about incest being in the game, the developers had to change the game to comply with those Patreon rules, or the game would have been dropped from the site - a prime source of revenue. However, the developers provided a patch here on F95 to restore the original incest content to the game. They also now distribute the game in its original format at SubscribeStar, which does not prohibit incest (or much of anything).

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
How is she a slut, by what seems age 22 she has had sex with 3 people, one boyfriend, one manipulative teacher and one random. That is really conservative among women by today's standards.
One random guy? I thought there were only 2 guys beside MC she had sex. Boyfriend, teacher and MC. Did I miss that information about a random guy?

Reactions: cakeny

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
One random guy? I thought there were only 2 guys beside MC she had sex. Boyfriend, teacher and MC. Did I miss that information about a random guy?
From what I remember in bed she says that she had sex with 3 people, I don't remember if it includes the MC, but I don't think so. I think she was prevented from saying who the third guy was when she said she had sex with her teacher, and shocked, the MC interupts her.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
From what I remember in bed she says that she had sex with 3 people, I don't remember if it includes the MC, but I don't think so. I think she was prevented from saying who the third guy was when she said she had sex with her teacher, and shocked, the MC interupts her.
Hmmm... I believe the third guy is MC. The teacher was the last one. She started saying MC, then her boyfriend and finished with the teacher.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
3 guys including the MC. She says it.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How is she a slut, by what seems age 22 she has had sex with 3 people, one boyfriend, one manipulative teacher and one random. That is really conservative among women by today's standards.
Hmmm... I believe the third guy is MC. The teacher was the last one. She started saying MC, then her boyfriend and finished with the teacher.
3 guys including the MC. She says it.
This is from the script for v0.55:

Haley: "So, are you going to ask me?"
MC: "Ask you what?"
Haley: "How many?"
Haley: "How many men I had?"

MC: "Do you want to tell me?"
Haley: "After what you thought in the bathroom earlier... I think so."
MC: "So? How many?"
Haley: "Including you... 3"

The MC knew about Jack (and of course himself). Haley admits that the 3rd was Klaus. That's it, and still is.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
This is from the script for v0.55:

Haley: "So, are you going to ask me?"
MC: "Ask you what?"
Haley: "How many?"
Haley: "How many men I had?"

MC: "Do you want to tell me?"
Haley: "After what you thought in the bathroom earlier... I think so."
MC: "So? How many?"
Haley: "Including you... 3"

The MC knew about Jack (and of course himself). Haley admits that the 3rd was Klaus. That's it, and still is.
Yea... That's why I was surprised about another guy, hahaha. So yea, Haley isn't a slut. It is normal you have sex with a boyfriend/girlfriend and with Kkaus, well, he is a scumbag who manipulated her. I didn't understand why called her slut, lol

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yea... That's why I was surprised about another guy, hahaha. So yea, Haley isn't a slut. It is normal you have sex with a boyfriend/girlfriend and with Kkaus, well, he is a scumbag who manipulated her. I didn't understand why called her slut, lol
Yeah well, that particular poster is a troll who shows up here now and then to badmouth this game. It's best to ignore him. You can't reason with trolls. They don't care. They just want the attention.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes