WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
dating my daughter. sadly that was only in beauty contest.
Ah okay.

However I remember seeing the Haley model used in another game recently, albeit as a blonde.
Other than that - same model including those lovely perky small tits and that famous yet unruly braid :giggle:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Literally the only downside to this game is forever ruining the pet name 'Daddy.' Might as well hear grandma for how much of a turnoff it is now lol
But seriously it's rare to find any work of fiction, muchless a game like this, that gets you going as much as it makes you emotionally affected

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Viitgames post from Patreon:
1612707746979.png

Progress report

Hi

We've started work on the next update, of course. This one will be Haley+Adriana focused. Like we discovered last update. One month just isn't enough time to do all 3 remaining paths and still have enough playtime.

Nothing else to report right now.

Viit

No Lisa, no solo, and of course no Sandra in the next release.

I wonder if the next release will complete the Haley+Adriana route. They have said that one was the closest to completion.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Viitgames post from Patreon:
View attachment 1024835

Progress report

Hi

We've started work on the next update, of course. This one will be Haley+Adriana focused. Like we discovered last update. One month just isn't enough time to do all 3 remaining paths and still have enough playtime.

Nothing else to report right now.

Viit

No Lisa, no solo, and of course no Sandra in the next release.

I wonder if the next release will complete the Haley+Adriana route. They have said that one was the closest to completion.
Hope so, that's the one I use.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Wow, that's...a pretty big failure to read the room.

Currently, I'm playing v0.98.2 and the game consistently crashes (exception) the evening the Dad leaves. And get this - it crashes right after the dialogue, "ugh."

So perhaps in planning out the next version if the game, a little more concentration is made on cleaning up the code you already have in place to keep it from crashing.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wow, that's...a pretty big failure to read the room.

Currently, I'm playing v0.98.2 and the game consistently crashes (exception) the evening the Dad leaves. And get this - it crashes right after the dialogue, "ugh."

So perhaps in planning out the next version if the game, a little more concentration is made on cleaning up the code you already have in place to keep it from crashing.
You're going to need to provide more information than that. At least knowing what the exception was and on what line it occurred would give some kind of a hint. A screenshot would be best.

I have looked at the script for that episode, and there are 7 instances of "Ugh" (3 after Dad leaves). In each instance, the line is followed immediately by another line of text. About the only thing that could cause an exception on a line of text is a 'sayer' exception, where the speaker is undefined. That is not the case in the game I downloaded.

EDIT:
The one of the three instances occur after Haley asks "What are you watching?". That occurs in all 3 routes in that episode.
The other two are after the narrations says "She comes back a minute later." That one also occurs in all 3 routes, but is in the code twice, because of the choice for Haley's pubic hair.

Last edited:

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Only discovered this recently, i am so glad i did. The dialogue between the 2 main characters is a work of genius, it actually made me laugh out loud at points. I also think i may be in love with Haley :ROFLMAO:. The visuals are nice, i guess the animations arent quite as smooth as some other games, but that is far far outweighed by everything else. Thoroughly enjoying it so far, great work to the devs. Keep up the good work. (y)

Blackthorne1971

Feb 18, 2018
Big problem... The last version i played was .96. I download version .98.2 and as soon i picked my saved game... BOOM, An exception ahas occurred... File ''renpy/common/00action_file.rpy'', line 452, in __call __ renpy.load(fn).

I don't want to start from the start... Any solutions ???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Big problem... The last version i played was .96. I download version .98.2 and as soon i picked my saved game... BOOM, An exception ahas occurred... File ''renpy/common/00action_file.rpy'', line 452, in __call __ renpy.load(fn).

I don't want to start from the start... Any solutions ???
try re-downloading and re-unpacking and check that filesizes match on what host says and packet which you got. did you use any mods or patches before? start a new game and see if works?

Blackthorne1971

Feb 18, 2018
try re-downloading and re-unpacking and check that filesizes match on what host says and packet which you got. did you use any mods or patches before? start a new game and see if works?

I downloaded another time and after i put my saves in, everything works... i tryed it 5 or 6 times... i disn.t used any mod... i don't know wath was the problem, but it's fixed now... thanx cause i just wanna wait the next update to try again...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded another time and after i put my saves in, everything works... i tryed it 5 or 6 times... i disn.t used any mod... i don't know wath was the problem, but it's fixed now... thanx cause i just wanna wait the next update to try again...
usual suspect is not complete dl.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes