karrek

May 14, 2017
So how many full routes are there? I only just discovered there was a Lisa route aside from the Sandra and Adriana routes. Are there routes for any of the other girls?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
That was some sinister sounding music at the end, now I'm expecting something bad to happen.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Great to get a new update. I haven't played a route without Adrianna since the Sandra route has yet to force a choice with regard to her. So I've gone back and a have also started a Haley solo route and a Lisa route without Adi. Love the writing in this VN, just excellent.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
i have downloaded this pre-patched with 2 different links file 2 times but files are not extracting
I've changed the scripts for files 26-28 in the modded version to adjust toa version without incest. You can find it posted in the thread of mod...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i dont trust those as some have forgotten to add tags before. thanks for letting me know
only if you count mc or his sis having fun with other women w/o other of them is involved on it. only 4 other guys in game and 2 are gays (so nothing gonna happen with them and mc or sis) and siblings daddy (only incest is with siblings) and haley's ex-teacher.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyinginTime

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
It is called Haley's story for a reason. Going all the way with her brother is an emotional upheaval that is opening up a lot of repressed memories. Her need to be honest with him is a sign of her sincerity. Her sexual wiring is crossed and shorting a bit. She trusts her brother. I really don't see what all the fuss is. This is a well written story and I am in it for the long haul. I am getting the feeling it is going to be a bit of a bumpy ride.
The writing in this must be coming from a deeply personal place. When Victor says "You're in for a bumpy ride, son" he couldn't be more accurate. My mother was molested as a teenager, and she has built a false narrative around that experience. Her narrative was the lies that molesters tell their daughters, that he was "teaching them." My mother repeated that narrative, but when she had a daughter that was more or less an only child (all of us siblings had left home by then) she stated that she never would leave her daughter alone with her husband so that "there would be no cause for accusation." Still, my mother clung on for dear life that her father was "teaching her" and her sisters. Breaking that false narrative causes serious pain, as it did for Haley, and she did not go gently into that good night.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes