caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.98.2Pre APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: SlimeDroid

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
In v0.50 (Ep11), Sandra [not Sara] comes back from her job in another city, but can only stay for a day, and has to go right back. The MC and Sandra go out to a coffee shop, then go back to her apartment, where she and the MC have sex. The MC is about to leave. At this point you have a choice to make: either "Go" or "Stay a little longer". Choose "Go" and Sandra will break up with you.
Damn. I was blowing her off from the start trying to avoid her path. I'm pretty sure she still blew me and had sex with me once even with me giving her the cold shoulder almost every chance I had. If I only knew that it was just one decision that mattered... Oh well. At least I know now if I do another playthrough.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Damn. I was blowing her off from the start trying to avoid her path. I'm pretty sure she still blew me and had sex with me once even with me giving her the cold shoulder almost every chance I had. If I only knew that it was just one decision that mattered... Oh well. At least I know now if I do another playthrough.
Same here, wish we actually had choice to not get involved with her in first place.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
In my playthrough, I made all choices that looked to be the wrong ones with Sandra. She would need to have very little love for herself to keep loving my MC:rolleyes:
I think the branching choice could be clearer.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I hope that this update was not the end for the Haley route. I was hoping for a polyamorous ending with Haley, Adriana and the M/C. I think Adriana already knows what's up with the M/C and Haley which is why she said she let Haley move in with them. Just need to get Haley in a big King size bed with them instead of sleeping in separate room. I'm sure Adriana wouldn't mind sharing the M/C with Haley.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I hope that this update was not the end for the Haley route. I was hoping for a polyamorous ending with Haley, Adriana and the M/C. I think Adriana already knows what's up with the M/C and Haley which is why she said she let Haley move in with them. Just need to get Haley in a big King size bed with them instead of sleeping in separate room. I'm sure Adriana wouldn't mind sharing the M/C with Haley.
According to Viitgames' posts on Patreon, none of the routes addressed in the latest release are at an end. Only the route with Sandra (not addressed in this release) is at an end. Adriana will get her ending, and it might only take one more release to bring her up to the level of Sandra. We don't know if that will be the next release though. We do know that there won't be another release like this last one, where three routes were contained in one release. Perhaps we will be told shortly which route(s), exactly, the next release will contain.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Finished up this game this morning, potential spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds like the latest update doesn't touch the route I ended up on, but I think I'll wait until the game is fully completed before coming back to revisit and explore all the routes. Personally I really enjoyed it, lots of content, some very hot scenes, Sandra was someone I wasn't particularly going after, just went through with the motions for the most part since the story seemed to force that a bit, but as time went on I grew to like her character more and more, and felt that her + Haley + MC was the best fit. I'm not sure where I went wrong with the other choices, but again, once completed I'd definitely play it over multiple times for the different paths.

Phenomenal job by the devs.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm not sure where I went wrong with the other choices, but again, once completed I'd definitely play it over multiple times for the different paths.
You may not have gone wrong at all. If you have been on the Sandra path, you have been forced to give up all the other girls. You had no say in that matter. You may be able to pick up from where I indicated in my post above and try the other routes from there.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
According to Viitgames' posts on Patreon, none of the routes addressed in the latest release are at an end. Only the route with Sandra (not addressed in this release) is at an end. Adriana will get her ending, and it might only take one more release to bring her up to the level of Sandra. We don't know if that will be the next release though. We do know that there won't be another release like this last one, where three routes were contained in one release. Perhaps we will be told shortly which route(s), exactly, the next release will contain.
Ah been a while since I played this game, but something told me Adriana would get her own ending as well as Haley and Sandra. Have two routes so far with Sandra, and Haley/Adriana. Game is fun and I am enjoying the storyline of this one, though at one point I did wonder if the other 3 would have their own paths until I remember none of those 3 were looking for anything solid and seemed like side pieces to me.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Ah been a while since I played this game, but something told me Adriana would get her own ending as well as Haley and Sandra. Have two routes so far with Sandra, and Haley/Adriana. Game is fun and I am enjoying the storyline of this one, though at one point I did wonder if the other 3 would have their own paths until I remember none of those 3 were looking for anything solid and seemed like side pieces to me.
Well, Lisa also seems to have qualified (through whatever unknown process they used) to receive her own ending. (y) The other girls do get Participation Trophies though. :)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I had hoped for a Lisa/Haley good ending especially since she would be no pushover for haley.
I have alwaya liked the girl since this bad girl was introduced.
I first thought she was gonna be a either just a bitch or a slapper with how she behaves early.
but I'm happy to say in my book at least she's turned out to be a bit of a tart with a heart.
with a side helping of good girl moral principles.
you only get her if you dont date her friend any more.

would be a shame if you couldn't at least get her as one of the endings.

Just Sayin.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
how many routes are possible?

I have discovered two so far. the route with Sandra and without Sandra.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
how many routes are possible?

I have discovered two so far. the route with Sandra and without Sandra.
The developers have announced four routes: Haley+Sandra; Haley+Adriana; Haley+Lisa; Haley Solo. That is how the releases are currently being organized.

Haley+Sandra is done until the endings are released. The other routes were in this last release with branches at the beginning of the script to go to whichever one you are following. There will be more to come with those routes.

To me the routes that contain another girl indicate that the MC, Haley, and whoever will form a lasting 3-way relationship. Haley Solo is a little less obvious to me. Taken at face value, it means that the MC will forego all other relationships and live with Haley only. Other interpretations are possible though.

I am sure, though, that there will be 'bad' endings among the endings that are released. Who knows what form those will take? Or how many endings will be provided?

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
The developers have announced four routes: Haley+Sandra; Haley+Adriana; Haley+Lisa; Haley Solo. That is how the releases are currently being organized.

Haley+Sandra is done until the endings are released. The other routes were in this last release with branches at the beginning of the script to go to whichever one you are following. There will be more to come with those routes.

To me the routes that contain another girl indicate that the MC, Haley, and whoever will form a lasting 3-way relationship. Haley Solo is a little less obvious to me. Taken at face value, it means that the MC will forego all other relationships and live with Haley only. Other interpretations are possible though.

I am sure, though, that there will be 'bad' endings among the endings that are released. Who knows what form those will take? Or how many endings will be provided?

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes