Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of Haley's story[1.0 prepatched]
Download:
You can join my
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Margaret just seems like a wasted model if nothing else comes of her. I realize that she came a bit later in the game and that's why she is more realistic than the other models. It still becomes a disappointment that we might not get to progress further with her. Who knows? Maybe we'll still get a one off at some point if we're lucky.
She's a therapist. What better person to understand not only what Haley has undergone with her teen trauma, but also to understand her lust for her twin brother? After understanding could have been bonding and sharing. The perfect thruple. The MC marries Margaret, and Haley lives with them for Margaret to continue her 'treatment'.
Haley #2 will be another wasted character if they don't tie her up at some point. I just feel like they could have worked her in less to make her less consequential or could work her in more to bring meaning to her addition.
I will be very disappointed if the endings don't deal with Haley #2, to at least tell us what happened with her. She was an important figure in Haley's coming to grips with her issues, and we need to have some follow-up there.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
After the solution via the mod didn't work I want to try this one ... Problem: I deleted the old version :cautious: So my question is: Where can I download v0.97 to save my saves? :D Thx in advance!
Did you also delete the saves that Renpy stores apart from game location?

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Been playing Sara route since it began and have forgotten where it starts since i now want to play the non-sara route. Where approx is the branching choice?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Been playing Sara route since it began and have forgotten where it starts since i now want to play the non-sara route. Where approx is the branching choice?
In v0.50 (Ep11), Sandra [not Sara] comes back from her job in another city, but can only stay for a day, and has to go right back. The MC and Sandra go out to a coffee shop, then go back to her apartment, where she and the MC have sex. The MC is about to leave. At this point you have a choice to make: either "Go" or "Stay a little longer". Choose "Go" and Sandra will break up with you.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
In v0.50 (Ep11), Sandra [not Sara] comes back from her job in another city, but can only stay for a day, and has to go right back. The MC and Sandra go out to a coffee shop, then go back to her apartment, where she and the MC have sex. The MC is about to leave. At this point you have a choice to make: either "Go" or "Stay a little longer". Choose "Go" and Sandra will break up with you.
Oh....such a heartless response. Should have been 'with a tearful departure'. Oh well. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oh....such a heartless response. Should have been 'with a tearful departure'. Oh well. :ROFLMAO:
Actually, it's a pretty arbitrary decision for such a huge effect. Especially, since no other combination of choices or accumulation of sandrapts affects the break-up at all.

It's seems like the developers decided to give their Patrons a choice only after strong complaints from some about Sandra, and they just threw that choice in there, rather than figure out some more logical combination of choices to do the same thing.

It does make it simpler, though, for those who want to try a different route. SHAZAM! You're either with Sandra or you're not.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Oh, I didn't tink this was the branching point. For me it was 1) in episode 8, when Sandra ask if the MC thinks the long-distance relation will work, the choice Absolutly/(other answer), the second one leading to an unavoidable break up, and 2) in episode 9, if "absolutely" was chosen, choosing to help Sandra making her bags or not.
After not choosing "absolutely" or choosing it and then not to help her, the game is on rails, the break up will happen no matter what.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oh, I didn't tink this was the branching point. For me it was 1) in episode 8, when Sandra ask if the MC thinks the long-distance relation will work, the choice Absolutly/(other answer), the second one leading to an unavoidable break up, and 2) in episode 9, if "absolutely" was chosen, choosing to help Sandra making her bags or not.
After not choosing "absolutely" or choosing it and then not to help her, the game is on rails, the break up will happen no matter what.
You make a good point. The variable sandraevlolve1 is the controlling variable which determines whether you are on the Sandra path or not. If it is set to True, the MC and Sandra stay together. If it is set to False, she breaks up with him.

That variable is set to False at the beginning of the Episode 11 script. It can be set to True at the choice I indicated in my post above, and only at that choice. But you don't even get to that choice if you haven't made the choices you mentioned.

It still makes a convenient point for those who want to try something other than the Sandra path. But it won't help those who didn't like Sandra to begin with and now want to try her path. They will have to go back farther.

Thank you.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The MC in this game is such a doormat and a cuck, he allows all the women in this game to walk all over him. Not one inch of backbone! Zero charisma zero gravitas!

Nachtfalke

May 30, 2017
The game was very good until half a year ago, then it all started with the weekends at the parents and it became more and more a drama. In the last time no decision-making possibility at all more what to do.

Now I let the father dictate to me how I have to live, no more apartment community with my sister and then I get me a young woman in the house so that I can only sleep alone the next nights.

I think the MC should get drunk and take a bullet and end it properly...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The game was very good until half a year ago, then it all started with the weekends at the parents and it became more and more a drama. In the last time no decision-making possibility at all more what to do.

Now I let the father dictate to me how I have to live, no more apartment community with my sister and then I get me a young woman in the house so that I can only sleep alone the next nights.

I think the MC should get drunk and take a bullet and end it properly...
Right! This game could be like the incest games where the MC fucks his mother, 3 sisters, his aunt and 2 cousins, and all their friends, and the only drama is how long it will take him, and will they all be pregnant at the end.

But it's not. So I suggest you 'end it properly' by finding one of those games (there are plenty - I play some of them myself), and quit frustrating yourself with this one.

You don't like how this game has progressed? Fine. It's not for everyone. But it's not going to change for you. The MC doesn't even own a gun OR a bullet. Sorry.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes