LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone have a Lisa Path save to share.
I have many paths in my game, but no one seems to lead to her latest updates

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
I wish there was a way in the game to separate lisa and denis early, as it kinda stands as projected ntr on the MC to have her and him fuck while you're here if you intend to make her a main LI. Also to have lisa and aliana reconciliate with your efforts and as both are open minded kinda integrate them both as a route in a Hailey+Lisa+Aliana+Mc relation.

Last edited:

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Does anyone have a Lisa Path save to share.
I have many paths in my game, but no one seems to lead to her latest updates
From which point?
I have a save for that path at the end of each episode since the end of episode 22.

The key to be on her path is:
  • do obviously everything that matters for her (catch her when she's drunk and half-naked (not sure if this one is optional or not), peek on her when she's having sex with Dennis (ep 7), do the thing with the prostitute stuff (ep 8), accept to be with her (ep 20))
  • not be on the Sandra path (which automatically exclude any other side-girl)
  • not to be on the Adriana path (multiple breaking points for her, for starter not to be her affair (ep 3), but after that, there are at least refuse to stay with her the first time you see her at the hotel after her break-up (ep 17), and lastly, refuse to move-in with her (ep 22))

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
From which point?
I have a save for that path at the end of each episode since the end of episode 22.
Good question. I know she was in the last update when I was checking for the pics for my comment post.
Maybe the save from the last episode and the one from 22. and then i'll see from which I pick up. Thanks!

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Good question. I know she was in the last update when I was checking for the pics for my comment post.
Maybe the save from the last episode and the one from 22. and then i'll see from which I pick up. Thanks!
The paths are prioritized that way:
Sandra (+Haley) > Adrianna (+Haley) > Lisa (+Haley) > Haley only
meaning, for instance, if you're on Sandra's path, it will automatically supersede the other ones, whatever your choices regarding these paths are. The last choice to be out of Sandra's path is episode 11, the last one to be out of Adrianna's path is on episode 22. At this point if you're out of these two paths, and did everything to be with Lisa, you will be on her path; if not you'll be on Haley only path.

Anyway, Lisa's apparitions are pretty scarce. She will be there for her sex scene in episode 21, and reappear only in the last episode ("28"), only if you're on her path.

This save is at the end of episode 22, on Lisa+Haley path, after refusing to move in with Adrianna. I also have saves at the end of episodes 23, 24, 26 and 28 (25&27 are Sandra exclusive episodes) if you prefer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LP83

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's Viitgames' latest Patreon report:

1613401570433.png

Progress report

Hello

Things are progressing full steam ahead. But I can't say that we don't have a problem. If you want to call it that. We're really trying to finish up Adriana+Haley this month. But we might fall short a couple of scenes. Just due to time constraints. It's taking more renders than we thought.

The problem is, that we're not missing enough to warrant an extra update. So, we're really pushing hard to get it finished now.

But if we don't, we'll just release those scenes together with one of the Haley solo updates.

We'll know for sure on Thursday. And I'll make another post then. Just to let you guys know.

That's about it.

Viit

The sentiment thus far on Patreon is to finish the route, even if it means a delay. I concur with this. Why make Adriana fans wait another month for a couple of scenes that are jammed in with another route. Especially if those fans aren't playing the solo route. However, Viitgames seems to have been loathe to extend the release date in the past.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Here's Viitgames' latest Patreon report:

View attachment 1038013

Progress report

Hello

Things are progressing full steam ahead. But I can't say that we don't have a problem. If you want to call it that. We're really trying to finish up Adriana+Haley this month. But we might fall short a couple of scenes. Just due to time constraints. It's taking more renders than we thought.

The problem is, that we're not missing enough to warrant an extra update. So, we're really pushing hard to get it finished now.

But if we don't, we'll just release those scenes together with one of the Haley solo updates.

We'll know for sure on Thursday. And I'll make another post then. Just to let you guys know.

That's about it.

Viit

The sentiment thus far on Patreon is to finish the route, even if it means a delay. I concur with this. Why make Adriana fans wait another month for a couple of scenes that are jammed in with another route. Especially if those fans aren't playing the solo route. However, Viitgames seems to have been loathe to extend the release date in the past.
Yeah, i would agree. I think they should just postpone for a few days, maybe a week?

Reactions: cakeny

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
They could use one. You're probably joking, but if you're serious, maybe you could contact them on their Discord channel. I don't know what their policy is for that, though.
I did a playtest for them on one occasion, for one of the de-incested version. Thing is, they are really on a tight schedule, I'd guess that's one of the reason why both Haley and Intimate Relations are so often buggy.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I did a playtest for them on one occasion, for one of the de-incested version. Thing is, they are really on a tight schedule, I'd guess that's one of the reason why both Haley and Intimate Relations are so often buggy.
No kidding! Being as reliable as they have been gains them a lot of points with followers. But personally, I would rather they slipped a few days and followed a proper testing routine.

In my experience, ten attaboys are canceled by one Aw shit!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does the base game need the incest patch? Given that this opens with admitting that Haley is your sister I just wanted to ask.
If you download the game directly from Patreon, you will need the patch to maintain the brother-sister relationship. For other downloads, like the ones here at F95 or from SubscribeStar, no patch is needed.

Reactions: An Ace Among Men

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea all f95 links are pre-patched except prolly not android versions (unofficial isn't unless iamb's mod incls incest patch).

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes