Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Is there a diane girlfriend route?
No. And actually, she almost disappears from the game, only making fast appearances, on certain routes (notably on Sandra's one, were she cannot be anything else than a friend - others will correct me if I'm wrong, but I actually don't think she appears on any other routes in the late game) after the choice sex-buddy/friend.
Same thing happens with Alana.
There are only four routes so far (Sandra+Haley, Adriana+haley, Lisa+Haley, and Haley-only), and it doesn't seem there will be more.

(I'm actually working on a simplified walkthrough regarding paths, and some choices are funny/not the most logical - for instance, you can refuse all the first sexy scenes with Sandra, including the first sex scene, and still be and her path, but when she asks you to leave to go make things up with Haley after the third sex scene (ep 11), if you comply and do not stay to make nudes of her, you're out)

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
No. And actually, she almost disappears from the game, only making fast appearances, on certain routes (notably on Sandra's one, were she cannot be anything else than a friend - others will correct me if I'm wrong, but I actually don't think she appears on any other routes in the late game) after the choice sex-buddy/friend.
Same thing happens with Alana.
There are only four routes so far (Sandra+Haley, Adriana+haley, Lisa+Haley, and Haley-only), and it doesn't seem there will be more.

(I'm actually working on a simplified walkthrough regarding paths, and some choices are funny/not the most logical - for instance, you can refuse all the first sexy scenes with Sandra, including the first sex scene, and still be and her path, but when she asks you to leave to go make things up with Haley after the third sex scene (ep 11), if you comply and do not stay to make nudes of her, you're out)
Is there Lisa and Haley? I only saw 1 scene with Lisa. Or will it be next update?

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Is there Lisa and Haley? I only saw 1 scene with Lisa. Or will it be next update?
There is already a dedicated path for Lisa+Haley, since last update (exclusive scenes in episode "28"). Yet, there is for now only one true sex scene with her (two if you count the handjob with the hooker), in episode 21, when it was still the general non-Sandra path. Next update will be only about the Haley+Adriana path, and should end it. We can assume the one after that will be for Haley+Lisa and maybe also Haley-only, or maybe only one of these last two paths.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
There is already a dedicated path for Lisa+Haley, since last update (exclusive scenes in episode "28"). Yet, there is for now only one true sex scene with her (two if you count the handjob with the hooker), in episode 21, when it was in still the general non-Sandra path. Next update will be only about the Haley+Adriana path, and should end it. We can assume the one after that will be about for Haley+Lisa and maybe also Haley-only, or maybe only one of these last two paths.
Aaahhh, so, true sex with Lisa, only one time, right? I got that scene, beside when she was looking for a hooker. I saw the path with Adriana, when Mc and Haley moved in. So is there near the end? 'Cause I thought it would show MC and Sandra getting married, those stuffs...

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
Is the game soon finished ? At the moment it still is quite short and only just starting to get to the relationship exploratory phase. If it were to end soon it would be quite disapointing and feel rushed and incomplete

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Aaahhh, so, true sex with Lisa, only one time, right?
For now, yes, but we can assume , since she has a dedicated path, there will be more.

So is there near the end?
The Sandra+Haley path is basically ended, the only thing missing being a proper epilogue. Haley+Adriana will be ended on the next update, if they can finish it (they announced they might be late, but could still release it on date with missing last scenes, that will be in that case postponed to the next update).

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
No kidding! Being as reliable as they have been gains them a lot of points with followers. But personally, I would rather they slipped a few days and followed a proper testing routine.

In my experience, ten attaboys are canceled by one Aw shit!
That is very true, especially in real life. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hot off the presses:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the update

Hi

This post is just to give an answer to the guys in the comments that have been saying to delay the update until the Adrian+Haley path is finished. When we do that it has a domino effect. It means less time for next month's update and so on. Do that a couple of times and we might get to a month when we don't have an update at all. Or a really small one. That's why we try to be sticklers about our schdule. That, and it's an anti procrastination mechanism.
With that said, the update will be released in the next couple of days.

Viit

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
From which point?
I have a save for that path at the end of each episode since the end of episode 22.

The key to be on her path is:
  • do obviously everything that matters for her (catch her when she's drunk and half-naked (not sure if this one is optional or not), peek on her when she's having sex with Dennis (ep 7), do the thing with the prostitute stuff (ep 8), accept to be with her (ep 20))
  • not be on the Sandra path (which automatically exclude any other side-girl)
  • not to be on the Adriana path (multiple breaking points for her, for starter not to be her affair (ep 3), but after that, there are at least refuse to stay with her the first time you see her at the hotel after her break-up (ep 17), and lastly, refuse to move-in with her (ep 22))
Asking to be part of scene with prostitute ends her path.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Asking to be part of scene with prostitute ends her path.
It is a bit more complicated than that. Asking to be part or leaving are ending points. But there are 4 more. I finally finished my simplified walkthrough, with all the choices determining the paths. Looks like that:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
It is a bit more complicated than that. Asking to be part or leaving are ending points. But there are 4 more. I finally finished my simplified walkthrough, with all the choices determining the paths. Looks like that:
While I suspect this is not particularly useful to someone who is just encountering the VN, this is very well done. For those of us with context about the story flow it completely captures the plots points that differentiate between the paths and perfectly denotes the "last chance" choices where a path is closed.

Very very well done!

Reactions: Rd835

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
While I suspect this is not particularly useful to someone who is just encountering the VN, this is very well done. For those of us with context about the story flow it completely captures the plots points that differentiate between the paths and perfectly denotes the "last chance" choices where a path is closed.

Very very well done!
well, thanks!

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes