Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Haven't played in a long time - over a year - as restart required (UGH!) but if Haley was my sister I think Incest would happen (I'm an only and in my 40s in reality.)
Yeah gonna miss her character/model would totally if she was my sister ( have an older sister who I would never disrespect in that way).

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Gah. These separated route updates fuck me up too much. This is why I prefer harem games. Less of a headache. I can't even recall what happened the last time I played nor which route I was on because I'm skipping updates

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Gah. These separated route updates fuck me up too much. This is why I prefer harem games. Less of a headache. I can't even recall what happened the last time I played nor which route I was on because I'm skipping updates
This is a harem game, mate. It's just not one of those obscenely large harem games like Harem Hotel or Mythic Manor, where the scope gets so bloody wide ya wait three months between every update (only to get like one or maybe two scenes per chick).

Reactions: KiraJames

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is a harem game, mate. It's just not one of those obscenely large harem games like Harem Hotel or Mythic Manor, where the scope gets so bloody wide ya wait three months between every update (only to get like one or maybe two scenes per chick).
its not only a harem game it does have solo routes also ;)

Reactions: duningtwo

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This game is so different from typical harem games I really don't feel like you can call it a harem game. I recall quite long time ago I was playing Haley's solo route and had the option to sleep with the one chick that was with the fat dude and I declined it because I felt the game was shoehorning me into staying faithful to Haley, despite her being supportive. You know how some people are like "Yeah go ahead" and they really mean "I'll be disappointed if you do, but I don't want to control you."

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This game is so different from typical harem games I really don't feel like you can call it a harem game. I recall quite long time ago I was playing Haley's solo route and had the option to sleep with the one chick that was with the fat dude and I declined it because I felt the game was shoehorning me into staying faithful to Haley, despite her being supportive. You know how some people are like "Yeah go ahead" and they really mean "I'll be disappointed if you do, but I don't want to control you."
that would be a yes and no ... it is a harem game .. but then it doesn't have to be (y)

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
I get why you'd feel that way, but it still meets the criteria to be considered a harem title. In that route you're referring to, Lisa actually ends up being a great thing for their relationship, just as close to Haley as to the MC.

On an unrelated note, the version I just downloaded from the Nopy link does not appear to be prepatched.
Haley is referred to as the MC's friend. I didn't apply any patches/mods to it or anything like that. If I'm the only one with this problem, I have... no idea how that happened...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I get why you'd feel that way, but it still meets the criteria to be considered a harem title. In that route you're referring to, Lisa actually ends up being a great thing for their relationship, just as close to Haley as to the MC.

On an unrelated note, the version I just downloaded from the Nopy link does not appear to be prepatched.
Haley is referred to as the MC's friend. I didn't apply any patches/mods to it or anything like that. If I'm the only one with this problem, I have... no idea how that happened...
yeah i suggest downloading the patch

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I have previously gotten caught up with the Dev on this one. But figured, may be new update coming out soon, so I will hold off on this. Sure enough, a week later, 0.98.8 comes out, and thanks to Zoey and the Walkthrough, saw no new choices, so decided to go ahead and get through this new update right away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really, this game, though a few times, music choice for scenes was questionable, still was a fun game thus far. Thank you for this.

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
So for the Haley only route does it end with them heading back with their Father? Just wanna make sure I didnt screw this route up.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
So the last time I played I branched into the Lisa route and it ended like right after the 3some? I think that was it maybe a little after I cant remember.

Is this add more after that or just another route update and not the main story?

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
So last version I played was .096. Downloaded 98.8 and the previous saves don't even show up on the load screen. Tried both compressed and non versions, same thing.

Reactions: tossler

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
You think those are "obscenely large?" Try Max's Life or Solvalley School. You lose track of just how many girls there are in those games. I am guessing that some guys like "a new face" for every encounter, but I prefer many encounters with the same girl(s). For those with a bit of creativity, variety does not require a different partner.

On an unrelated note, I am disappointed at the uploading options.

15 hours to complete...
14 hours to complete...
15 hours to complete...
1 day to complete...

I guess I'll wait for a Mega link.
[Edit: And thanks goes out to Kal995 for his update.]

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
If I am reading this correct and my current playthrough has me and Haley living with Adi, then this release has nothing for me besides what is already in v0.98.6?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If I am reading this correct and my current playthrough has me and Haley living with Adi, then this release has nothing for me besides what is already in v0.98.6?
Don't complain! :p Those that been on the Haily only route been waiting like what now? 4 months for content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
haley+sandra+mc pathers have waited at least as long, prolly even longer.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes