cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, so you get the epilogue with happy ever after, whatever... I could be wrong, but I think its only Haley solo route left now until the epilogues..
haley solo and with adi prolly. sandra should return on final version.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
haley solo and with adi prolly. sandra should return on final version.
Yeah you get her back in your epilogue on the Sandra path. Apart from that she got no reason to show in any of the other routes where you sent the skank (riffle feathers) packing :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I hate games like these. Only one reason; unavoidable rape by character other than mc
So you are ok with the MC raping someone?

And we never see anything about it, we only hear Haley saying she was abused by her teacher.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I hate games like these. Only one reason; unavoidable rape by character other than mc
I hate rape, period. At least this game treats it like it really is, a traumatic event in the victim's life. Also, I take some satisfaction that the rapist is now likely sleeping with the fishes.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Don't complain! :p Those that been on the Haily only route been waiting like what now? 4 months for content.
Not complaining, asking. If it doesn't have any new content for me, will just wait for the final releases before downloading again.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This latest update on a strictly Haley path is not the end of the game I hope because nothing is resolved. It ends with their overbearing father insinuating himself as a guest in her apartment they only have for show. And Haley's behavior is incredibly bothersome and more childish than ever. I hope she has a psychological breakthrough in the nest update so she can start acting like an adult.

Reactions: Priappus

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
so if i'm on sandra+ haley rlutew i can't see any new content\ending ? thanks
I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I would suggest you might try playing all the different paths. That way you won't miss any of the game content. Suit yourself of course. It's merely a suggestion.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so this update ends with DAD staying with Haley in her apartment .... i'm starting to think Daddy dear is wanting to fuck Haley .... why is he bothering her so fucking much .. unless daddy wants to fuck her ??

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
which ending are you talking about, there are 4
Adi & Haley is the main one I care about. But I feel they are snipping short all 4 to race to the ending.

But the Adi & Haley just having the ending left really sucks ass. All the build up and then ending bah. So many devs suck at endings.

They, in my opinion, should have had atleast one update as a throuple. And from the sounds it, it's the same on the other endings.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hey bro, thx for making a patch. :love:

If you could upload it to any other hoster, I'd really appreciate it.

Which version did you use to make it, the uncompressed or the compressed?

Update Patch

This will update v0.98.6 to v0.98.8
It is tested.

Instructions:
Drop everything from the archive into the game folder.
Overwrite when asked.

Size: 192MB

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes