tossler

Jul 1, 2017
So last version I played was .096. Downloaded 98.8 and the previous saves don't even show up on the load screen. Tried both compressed and non versions, same thing.
Yeah, me too. Starting the entire game over from the beginning seems too much like a chore.

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
Yeah, me too. Starting the entire game over from the beginning seems too much like a chore.
Sounds like you played the Patreon version. The two versions save their files in a slightly differently named folder. You can copy over the saves from one to the other. Some people mentioned that they had issues with some of the saves, but I didn't. Likely if you played the unpatched Patreon version you might run into issues. In addition if your saves are too old they might not work, either. Either way, there are a bunch of different saves in this thread. Not to mention you can speed run through the game in under 30 minutes.

Reactions: tossler

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
You should look at my post a few pages back where I posted the update.
That's not very precise, and there's over 580 pages of comments. Exactly how many is a few? Do you have a link to the actual message? Cliff notes? Or at least finding a reputable downloader....

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
I see so there is a Mega link... on page 577 (if you are viewing 20 entries at a time). Is there any way you can update the opening entry to include the Mega link?

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes