Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My guess is who ever put that title doesn't have a full grasp on the english language. It should just say patched.
Pre = before. But it is patched.
Yes, but pre-patched means "It has been patched 'pre', meaning before it was given out". Just like a "pre cooked" meal means it has already been cooked, you only need to warm it up. The other way it would be a "pre patch" version.

I agree it is not perfectly logical, but language never is, and it is perfectly fine English. "pre-something" with something being a past participle always(*) means "it has been done", if it is a noun it means "it hasn't been".

(*) I don't know any exceptions but I am sure there will be, because language is gonna language.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Could someone please share a DL link for Windows in Mega? I don't know why it wasn't done this time, but my sucky internet won't let me download it through any other way for some reason. Love the game, just can't play the new update. Thanks.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Could someone please share a DL link for Windows in Mega? I don't know why it wasn't done this time, but my sucky internet won't let me download it through any other way for some reason. Love the game, just can't play the new update. Thanks.
There were some issues last night but I've added Mega links as well as links for MAC uncompressed.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked before, but with each update I've been missing many pages from the gallery.
Is this normal, and do I need to wait for the gallery mod by wurg it order to get them.

and redownloading the game doesn't fix it and the same if I start a new game.

Last edited:

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked before, but with each update I've been missing many pages from the gallery.
Is this normal, and do I need to wait for the gallery mod by wurg it order to get them.

and redownloading the game doesn't fix it and the same if I start a new game.
I give the dev the files to update after the game comes out, I don't know if he is putting them in the game though. The new scenes in the latest update you'll have to wait until I update the mod though, I don't have access to the game until it comes out to update it.

Reactions: Anon4321

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
Just finished the Sandra path on the 0.98.6-alt build and there appears to be a bug at the end where Sandra disappears and the apartment morphs back to how it was before she bought new furniture. Then we get what is presumably the Haley solo end with her getting an apartment (which she has apparently seen before, but the player hasn't) and then MC deciding she isn't going to move out after all. It occurs immediately at the end of the threesome scene where MC proposes to Sandra, when the lights go out. Next day Sandra has gone as if she never existed and Haley is wearing a striped shirt in bed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished the Sandra path on the 0.98.6-alt build and there appears to be a bug at the end where Sandra disappears and the apartment morphs back to how it was before she bought new furniture. Then we get what is presumably the Haley solo end with her getting an apartment (which she has apparently seen before, but the player hasn't) and then MC deciding she isn't going to move out after all. It occurs immediately at the end of the threesome scene where MC proposes to Sandra, when the lights go out. Next day Sandra has gone as if she never existed and Haley is wearing a striped shirt in bed.
yep and in the end mc and haley "test" her new bed.

NoobMaster67

Oct 19, 2020
My first impression: twin sister looks so Russian! Graphically, it is a bit behind today’s standards, but it can be. The dialogues are not extended to the length of the book (as in some other VNs) and I like that!

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
entirely possible. she could have hit her head on something when fucking hard with mc or when masturbated.
She fucked hard?
Damn, I think I have to replay it, because I NEVER saw a hard fucking ...

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
In this Update Haley acted like she has Braindamage or something.
I think it's just to show a little brother/sister banter, to remind they're siblings before they're lovers, maybe?
Also the previous updates were to settle the relationship between the siblings and the secondary girls. If there isn't a third girl, Haley and her brother have nothing more to settle, though. Haley Solo path has a lot less to tell before the epilogue than other paths, so they had to fill it somehow. ...with random banter...

I think it was nice even so:)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes