mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So I'm finally playing this game and its really great,but I have a question. Mc diane and Haley are watching some tv show about old vampire and his younger girl. We get a glimpse of it and I know its a game but I don't know the name. Do any of you guys know?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
What happened to the storyline/option (can't remember if it was story based or a choice) where the MC tells the father Hayley will be giving up the apartment ?? The mc seriously needs to grow a pair and tell him to fuck off and stop interfering with his and Hayley's life's, father or not he is overly obsessive about it all and needs to get a grip and do one. Maybe another visit from puppy is in order lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
So I'm finally playing this game and its really great,but I have a question. Mc diane and Haley are watching some tv show about old vampire and his younger girl. We get a glimpse of it and I know its a game but I don't know the name. Do any of you guys know?
can you make a screenshot?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
can you make a screenshot?
This is the only scene that was shown
I was thinking about rebirth. I havent played it but i think its about vampires and its by likesblondes, and mc and haley were watching a movie that shown a scene from life with mary earlier in the game

retskysix1

Apr 16, 2020
Hey Developer... I just downloaded 98.8, but none of my save files from 98.6 seem to work in moving forward. I keep getting the "end of episode" page. HELP!! how do I get into 98.8??

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What happened to the storyline/option (can't remember if it was story based or a choice) where the MC tells the father Hayley will be giving up the apartment ?? The mc seriously needs to grow a pair and tell him to fuck off and stop interfering with his and Hayley's life's, father or not he is overly obsessive about it all and needs to get a grip and do one. Maybe another visit from puppy is in order lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That was in the previous release of the Haley Only route (v0.98.2 Episode 28). It is the only route where the MC did that, and is undoubtedly one of the reasons that the dad is so concerned about Haley. The dad had previously expressed his concern about the MC and Haley sharing the same bedroom, and he also found out about the therapy sessions.

The growing tension between the MC and his dad is one of the reasons that I am concerned about the outcome of this route.

There are a lot of moving parts in the parent-children relationships, especially in this route. The dad is entirely in favor of Haley getting her own apartment, and away from the influence of the MC, which he sees as troubling. The mom, however, is dead-set against Haley having her own apartment, as she doesn't trust Haley's judgement and thinks the MC is a positive influence. Each of the parents is aware of different important facts about their children that the other is not.

As for the Pupster, not happening. I'm sure you meant that in jest, but doing something like that could easily cause an irreparable rift between the MC and Haley. She would never forgive him, should she ever find out.

I do believe it has reached a point where something needs to be done about the dad and his daily intrusions. But it would need to be something that both the MC and Haley agree upon.

By the way, with the dad heading back to spend a day or two at Haley's apartment, I should think he will notice that the MC has a bunch of his stuff there as does Haley. If he does notice the MC's belongings, that will lead to even more drama.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
That was in the previous release of the Haley Only route (v0.98.2 Episode 28). It is the only route where the MC did that, and is undoubtedly one of the reasons that the dad is so concerned about Haley. The dad had previously expressed his concern about the MC and Haley sharing the same bedroom, and he also found out about the therapy sessions.

The growing tension between the MC and his dad is one of the reasons that I am concerned about the outcome of this route.

There are a lot of moving parts in the parent-children relationships, especially in this route. The dad is entirely in favor of Haley getting her own apartment, and away from the influence of the MC, which he sees as troubling. The mom, however, is dead-set against Haley having her own apartment, as she doesn't trust Haley's judgement and thinks the MC is a positive influence. Each of the parents is aware of different important facts about their children that the other is not.

As for the Pupster, not happening. I'm sure you meant that in jest, but doing something like that could easily cause an irreparable rift between the MC and Haley. She would never forgive him, should she ever find out.

I do believe it has reached a point where something needs to be done about the dad and his daily intrusions. But it would need to be something that both the MC and Haley agree upon.

By the way, with the dad heading back to spend a day or two at Haley's apartment, I should think he will notice that the MC has a bunch of his stuff there as does Haley. If he does notice the MC's belongings, that will lead to even more drama.

Yeah the Pupster comment was just in jest and was said through pure annoyance!!
Shame that scene was remade as that is the one time the MC actually stands up for Hayley with the father and puts his foot down. I agree this is worrying now and I hope we don't get another 'my sister, my roommate' original ending scenario which seem more and more likely if the father isn't stopped soon with the interfering.
I have only ever played the Hayley route and as this is nearing the end it's looking very unpromising that it will end with a good ending. Unless like you said both the mc & Hayley come up with some solution to this or they decide to run away together that has been hinted a few times. I still think Jack has a big role to play somewhere and he could be talking with the father.
Anyway time will tell and I hope I'm wrong but it's looking very unlikely sadly :(

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah the Pupster comment was just in jest and was said through pure annoyance!!
Shame that scene was remade as that is the one time the MC actually stands up for Hayley with the father and puts his foot down. I agree this is worrying now and I hope we don't get another 'my sister, my roommate' original ending scenario which seem more and more likely if the father isn't stopped soon with the interfering.
I have only ever played the Hayley route and as this is nearing the end it's looking very unpromising that it will end with a good ending. Unless like you said both the mc & Hayley come up with some solution to this or they decide to run away together that has been hinted a few times. I still think Jack has a big role to play somewhere and he could be talking with the father.
Anyway time will tell and I hope I'm wrong but it's looking very unlikely sadly :(
I don't think Jack has anything to do with the dad. The mom once said she had kept in touch with Jack. She probably would like Haley and Jack to get back together, to prevent Haley from making another 'mistake' with some older, married suitor. But that reference (to Jack) was a looooong time ago, and we haven't heard any mention of Jack in quite some time.

Like I said, neither parent knows what the hell is really going on... which is probably a good thing. But the two of them comparing notes might be helpful. The dad needs to know what happened to Haley.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Like I said, neither parent knows what the hell is really going on... which is probably a good thing. But the two of them comparing notes might be helpful. The dad needs to know what happened to Haley.
Which raises the question of why dad doesn't know. Talk about a betrayal of trust in a marriage. Mom finds out and "puts a stop to it" and, over a period of roughly seven years, never tells her husband, Haley's father. There are serious problems in that marriage.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Do any of you guys know how long the game will be? Are we close to the end?
There are four epilogs to come one for each thread and possibly an update to the Adi+Haley path although there is speculation that might be rolled into that path's epilog. So four more updates for certain and possibly a fifth.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes