Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What if:
1) Klaus was not the only one to have haley when she was at school.

2) When father and haley get to "her place" father makes a play for haley, (be it successful or not), I think he is aware of MC and haleys relationship (or at least suspicious) and maybe a little bit jealous.

Haley does call MC daddy during sex.
Forgot that about the story.......but could she be lying, perhaps.
Then you would be playing some other game, not this one. What you suggest will never happen in this game: not in any route; not in any epilogue.

I'm not trying to be dismissive of your idea in general. In some other game it would work just fine - just not in this one. These developers have no history of doing anything remotely similar, and the way this game has unfolded just doesn't support that kind of plot line.

Haley calls the MC 'Daddy' because of her insecurity.

Dad is VERY concerned about the relationship between Haley and the MC. During one of the trips back home he has a conversation with the MC, "Can't help but notice, that you came from your old room... Where Haley was sleeping. It was cute you know. When you were little. You were never apart. But now. Now, it's not so cute anymore." Given that Dad also knows that Haley is undergoing therapy and no one will tell him why, you can be damned sure he is concerned and suspicious, especially in the Haley Solo route, where there is no girlfriend for the MC.

Reactions: UncleFredo

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Haley calls the MC 'Daddy' because of her insecurity.
And maybe because she's made him responsible for taking the relationship to where she want it to be. She tells him you have to do it. He says okay but what do you want. She tells him I want everything you have to give.

Kind of makes him daddy in a way...

Reactions: Walter Victor
Apr 9, 2019
Okay, so the last time I played this wonderful game the update cycle was roughly once a month and the version number was jumping forward by 5, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Does anyone have a rough idea when this game will be brought to it's conclusion? Even though I really, really want to continue the game, I don't want to get stalled on a cliffhanger, which is why I've been waiting to download it again. I'll keep waiting many a moon for this game, but I'm just wondering how many moons exactly?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
And maybe because she's made him responsible for taking the relationship to where she want it to be. She tells him you have to do it. He says okay but what do you want. She tells him I want everything you have to give.

Kind of makes him daddy in a way...
Mc himself says something like "you don't want responsibility" during sex when she calls him daddy and act submissive. So she probably don't want responsibility both in life and in bed,so you're correct i think. Plus she was closer to her father so that's why she calls mc daddy.Then again a lot of people role play or say things like daddy cause it's popular and girls say it even when they don't have daddy issues or something like that so maybe there is nothing else to it apart from role playing in bed

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Okay, so the last time I played this wonderful game the update cycle was roughly once a month and the version number was jumping forward by 5, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Does anyone have a rough idea when this game will be brought to it's conclusion? Even though I really, really want to continue the game, I don't want to get stalled on a cliffhanger, which is why I've been waiting to download it again. I'll keep waiting many a moon for this game, but I'm just wondering how many moons exactly?
Barring really unexpected problems it is very unlikely updates will stall. The game has been on a point release for some time. 98.2 98.4 and so on. The with one exception because the dev(s) decided they had to rewrite the dialog for the update from scratch, the updates consistently drop monthly. There are four paths currently running and each update advances one path in rotation. Three of the paths are awaiting their concluding epilog, the fourth path may or may not require an update before its epilog. It's possible that epilogs may be combined to conclude more than one path.

One or more paths may conclude next month or the fourth path may get an update.

Apr 9, 2019
Barring really unexpected problems it is very unlikely updates will stall. The game has been on a point release for some time. 98.2 98.4 and so on. The with one exception because the dev(s) decided they had to rewrite the dialog for the update from scratch, the updates consistently drop monthly. There are four paths currently running and each update advances one path in rotation. Three of the paths are awaiting their concluding epilog, the fourth path may or may not require an update before its epilog. It's possible that epilogs may be combined to conclude more than one path.

One or more paths may conclude next month or the fourth path may get an update.
Okay, that makes sense. Like I said, I haven't played this for awhile as I was waiting for a good amount of content to drop; didn't want to chase the updates. If I understand you correctly it seems like it may be concluded in roughly four to six months, the four epilogues, plus the current Haley path - an extra month built in for possible delays.

Man, I can't wait - but I will - for this to be finished! It's easily in my top three games of all time on this site.

Reactions: travin213

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Okay, that makes sense. Like I said, I haven't played this for awhile as I was waiting for a good amount of content to drop; didn't want to chase the updates. If I understand you correctly it seems like it may be concluded in roughly four to six months, the four epilogues, plus the current Haley path - an extra month built in for possible delays.

Man, I can't wait - but I will - for this to be finished! It's easily in my top three games of all time on this site.
Yeah I wan't clear. Despite the uncertainly of one of the path by late July, say around the 22nd at least one path will have concluded. If I were you, I'd play the current release. There are 4 paths. Haley and Sandra, Haley and Adrianna (which might need some pre epilog attention), Haley and Lisa, and Haley solo.

If you follow this thread when the next update posts you can find out which paths got new content.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So with all 4 paths getting the setup for it aren't we onto EPILOGUES for each path as the only updates left?
Maybe. The Adi path was left a bit hanging. If the dev can use that as a launch point for the epilog then we
're down to a maximum of 4. We'll just have to wait and seee....

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Maybe. The Adi path was left a bit hanging. If the dev can use that as a launch point for the epilog then we
're down to a maximum of 4. We'll just have to wait and seee....
Well, first time I accidentaly landed on the Adrianna path and ended up deleting the savegames. That's really not my thing. If many of the Patreons feel the same, I can understand why the focus was moved to other paths.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Viitgames future plans from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plans for the future

Hi

I've discussed everything with Pto, and here I am to inform you all on our plans.

First of all, in regards to Haley.

There's the Haley solo path left to finish, as well as a little bit of the Adriana+Haley path. We should probably be able to finish it all in one update. We will finish it all in one update. Especially since, if we don't, there won't be enough story left over to justify another separate one. So, next month will be the final story update before the epilogues. With that being said, we might not be ready on the 20'th. It might take us a couple of days more than that. But since, like I said, there wouldn't be enough story left over to warrant another one, we'll just push through and finish next month even if it takes us a couple of days longer than usual.

After that, it's epilogue time. We think those should be done in one update as well. Our thinking is, if we make 300 images, which we have done before, that would give us 50 images per epilogue. That should be plenty.

Once it's all finished we'll send it all to a professional proofreader, to fix all the remaining grammar and spelling errors. That has no bearing on our releases, though. So, that's something that will happen in the background.

As to what happens after it's all said and done. Well, first of all, we're taking a month off. We haven't had one since we started this thing. Well, except when Pto went to the hospital. I wouldn't call that a vacation, though.:D :D We'll pause any billing, of course. But the point is, we'll be doing nothing for one month. Except scratch ourselves. :p

But we have had an idea for a game, that we've been throwing around in the past 6 months. I won't give out the synopsis yet. Not until we have some images to accompany it. But I can tell you that it will be a more compact story. A little over two thirds the size of Haley's. Take that with a grain of salt, though. According to our original plans, this VN should've been finished last November. Shows you how good we are with math.

After our little vacation, we'll make a demo regarding our new idea. And we'll ask you to vote on it. It will be up to you guys. If you like it, we'll go on. If you don't, I don't know. Maybe we'll come up with something else. Maybe we'll close up shop. We'll cross that bridge, when we get to it.

So, to sum up, this is the plan:

June - we finish what's left minus the epilogues.

July - we do the epilogues.

August - vacation time

September - demo for new VN idea.

And we see where it all goes from there. That's the plan, at least.

Sounds good to you guys?

Viit

EDIT: So there we have it - 2 more updates including Epilogues and it's done. We'll see if they can stick to that plan. But we are obviously very close to the end.

Jasper455

Jul 10, 2020
Dear Viitgames,

Just finished the latest updates for Haley and I would say it’s the best experience I’ve had with an adult visual novel by far!! Dialogue and emotional building are impeccable! I love how feisty but equally vulnerable Haley can be.

The train of thought in entering the different stages of incest territory is well thought. It starts from displaying affectionate behaviour from what may be generally accepted between siblings. Things get a bit out of hand when the two begin to cross the boundaries. It is really well captured of how the two acknowledges how their actions would be frowned upon by the society. Instead of simply jumping the gun and starts ripping each other’s clothes. It then reached a point where they accept that they really crossed the line and “fucked up”. But they acknowledge that “you do what you must do”. (Sorry I know I’m making you read your plot but you guys are just bril :) )

I really really like where there’s this moment where they are exploring grounds of mutually acceptable behaviour (affectionate kisses, caressing boobs) and decides to refrain from engaging sexual acts (touching pelvis area). Once they have found a common ground, they understand that they are safe to exhibit affection towards each other as long as they do not cross that line.

Sorry for having to read my stupid rant but I really had a great time in this game :) I’ll be looking forward to your next updates before epilogue and your new games!

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes