Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I always found it silly that we don't see the players face in the conversations ever since the game was changed from a POV only to also show the MC from 3rd perspective.

But using THAT guys porztaiz is even worse :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know who he is - at this place it was supposed to be the MC icon.
It is a nasty bug amplified by the huge icons. It looks like this fucker is creeping on the MC from the corner.
Sorry, but it's hard to tell by the text "who the fuck is that?" I already knew you understood it was supposed to be just the black silhouette for the MC. But that question looks like you might be legitimately unsure of who that is.

Reactions: Cartageno

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Sorry, but it's hard to tell by the text "who the fuck is that?" I already knew you understood it was supposed to be just the black silhouette for the MC. But that question looks like you might be legitimately unsure of who that is.
no problem - it was rhetorical question...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's the latest weekly Patreon report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

Working on the update, of course. Quite a bit of progress so far. We're almost finished with ending the Haley solo path. A couple more days and we should be finished with it. I don't want to jinks it, but it looks like we'll be ready on the 20'th after all. Don't quote me on it, but I'm hopeful.

Next weekend we should know for sure. I'll make a post then to let you guys know.

Viit

Edit: OH WAIT!!! Is that Haley attempting to cook?! Now THIS is a monumental event! It could change everything!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Got an error in the Lisa Route. Is there a fix somewhere?

I know its late but if you are still having problems you can open the ep30 rpy with notpad++ if your on windows and change the ii to li at line 1719 or extract this to the game folder if you don't feel like doing that.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's Viitgames' latest progress report:

Progress report

Hi

Things are progressing. But it's turining out to be a bit of a bigger update than we thought, in terms of images. We've already passed 300 images not including animations, and we still have a bit to go.

Like I said, we'll finish the non epilogue part of what's left no matter what. But it's looking more like a release for the 21'st/22'nd, and not the 20'th. We finished the Haley solo routes and what was left of the Haley+Adriana routes in terms of images. All that's left is what happens in the route where Sandra rejects the threesome.

We'll do our best to release on the 20'th, but I hope you understand if it might get pushed to the 21'st/22'nd.

Viit

So there is a possibility of rejection in at least the Sandra route. Perhaps our choices DO matter!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Random comment:

I like that Haley often changes clothing in this game. It's a lot more realistic than other games when the characters always wear the same thing. Must get stinky.

Not that Haley isn't stinky. She smells like...lavender? Or something like that.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes