Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Which raises the question of why dad doesn't know. Talk about a betrayal of trust in a marriage. Mom finds out and "puts a stop to it" and, over a period of roughly seven years, never tells her husband, Haley's father. There are serious problems in that marriage.
I believe Mom hasn't told Dad for the same reason that Mom took no action to punish Klaus - Haley's insistence. If, as I have proposed, Haley told Mom that it was all her (Haley's) fault, and didn't want Klaus punished, Haley would not want anyone else to know, especially Dad, who probably would not have been persuaded to forego punishment of Klaus.

Even the MC, the closest person to Haley in the universe, didn't know about it until she blurted it out. And even with him, Haley said at first that it was her own fault.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There are four epilogs to come one for each thread and possibly an update to the Adi+Haley path although there is speculation that might be rolled into that path's epilog. So four more updates for certain and possibly a fifth.
I'm not convinced that the Haley Solo path is done either. I think there is more to tell in that one, before we get to its epilogs. If it is not done, it seems as though that one and the Adriana update could be combined. As usual, I could be wrong about everything.

There is also plenty of precedent for more than one path's epilogs to be combined into a single release. So, I think the number of epilogs is up in the air too.

Reactions: UncleFredo

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
In my opinion, the story has not been told to a sensible end at all. No matter which path I choose, questions remain. What exactly happened between Haley and her teacher? Why was nothing more said about Adriana's husband? Haley had a plan with him. To me, the whole thing seems rushed to an end. And I had so much hope in this game. Too bad...
(It still remains one of my favourite games) ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In my opinion, the story has not been told to a sensible end at all. No matter which path I choose, questions remain. What exactly happened between Haley and her teacher? Why was nothing more said about Adriana's husband? Haley had a plan with him. To me, the whole thing seems rushed to an end. And I had so much hope in this game. Too bad...
(It still remains one of my favourite games) ;)
Well, I believe what happened between Haley and Klaus was adequately explained in the playground scene after one of the therapy sessions. There is no need to go into excruciating details.

As for Richard, Adriana's husband, whatever Haley had planned became moot once we found out that Adriana is divorcing him after he impregnated her cousin.

However, you might be right about things being rushed. I suspect that when they had to change their story to fit Patreon's restrictions, their interest may have flagged.

Also, maintaining four separate routes must be exhausting. The whining we hear after each release, when people invariably complain about not having anything for their favorite path, probably gets back to them. They might have been better served by going to a longer release cycle so all routes could be included in each update.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Which raises the question of why dad doesn't know. Talk about a betrayal of trust in a marriage. Mom finds out and "puts a stop to it" and, over a period of roughly seven years, never tells her husband, Haley's father. There are serious problems in that marriage.
Maybe she's afraid of telling him because if you touch his child you ain't goin in jail...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Well, I believe what happened between Haley and Klaus was adequately explained in the playground scene after one of the therapy sessions. There is no need to go into excruciating details.

As for Richard, Adriana's husband, whatever Haley had planned became moot once we found out that Adriana is divorcing him after he impregnated her cousin.

However, you might be right about things being rushed. I suspect that when they had to change their story to fit Patreon's restrictions, their interest may have flagged.

Also, maintaining four separate routes must be exhausting. The whining we hear after each release, when people invariably complain about not having anything for their favorite path, probably gets back to them. They might have been better served by going to a longer release cycle so all routes could be included in each update.

I can't remember a playground scene, maybe I'll play it again in a minute. :unsure:

I didn't want to know any gruesome details, but I would have liked to know, for example, what role her mother played. what did she know and why?
what about his "new" daughter, the other Haley?
I have a few more questions!

The story with Richard could have been added before the divorce.
That leads back to my point, it's all just brought to a quick end.
I hate it when tension is created and then there is no resolution.

I can understand the problem with the 4 routes!
As soon as the free users here don't get a new update every 2 weeks, they start to complain.
That has always been the case and will never change.
But a developer should ignore this and just concentrate on the development of his game.
You will never be able to please everyone.

I always think it's a shame when developers announce something and then keep coming up with new excuses, like with CarbonBlue, for example.
I can wait for any update, even months if necessary.
But I don't like it when they keep announcing something and then keep postponing it for months.

But that's another topic and another game!

thank you for your comment and have a great day! :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I can't remember a playground scene, maybe I'll play it again in a minute. :unsure:
I was wrong about when it happened. It was during a trip home, after Haley and the MC had gone bowling with the 'other' Haley, and dropped her off. They pass by a local park where they get on a swing set and Haley spills how it happened.

By the way, I agree completely about Haley II. That thread seems to have been dropped completely. And if the MC didn't hire the Pupster, that might not end well for her.

The one that I am interested in is whether Haley is pregnant. That seemed to be a big possibility in at least one of the routes. But nothing on that in quite some time.

Of course, some answers will be provided in the epilogues. But others may never be addressed. :unsure:

Reactions: RolandG.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I was wrong about when it happened. It was during a trip home, after Haley and the MC had gone bowling with the 'other' Haley, and dropped her off. They pass by a local park where they get on a swing set and Haley spills how it happened.

By the way, I agree completely about Haley II. That thread seems to have been dropped completely. And if the MC didn't hire the Pupster, that might not end well for her.

The one that I am interested in is whether Haley is pregnant. That seemed to be a big possibility in at least one of the routes. But nothing on that in quite some time.

Of course, some answers will be provided in the epilogues. But others may never be addressed. :unsure:

I will leave work for today and play through the game again!

I also fear that some questions will remain unanswered and am pinning my hopes on the epilogues.

A pregnancy for Haley would indeed be another thing I would like to see.
Especially the reaction of her parents! :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
especially when they tell mc is daddy.
Well, I doubt they will be foolish enough to do that. A one-night stand with some unnamed individual (or maybe Simon, her fake, married, Spanish boyfriend :ROFLMAO:) would do for a daddy. The parents would not be happy about that at all, but grandchildren tend to heal those types of wounds.

Edit: For those of you who don't know who the hell Simon is, that is because this creature of Haley's overactive imagination only appears in the Sandra route. Don't ask what it's about. It's pretty weird, but funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: RolandG.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, I doubt they will be foolish enough to do that. A one-night stand with some unnamed individual (or maybe Simon, her fake, married, Spanish boyfriend :ROFLMAO:) would do for a daddy. The parents would not be happy about that at all, but grandchildren tend to heal those types of wounds.
sure but they would want her to move back to home.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
sure but they would want her to move back to home.
Not if it's in the Sandra route. Sandra and the MC would help Haley raise the child. It's one of the beauties of that route. Keeps them all together. Would work with Adriana too. Not so much with Lisa, and definitely not in the Solo route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not if it's in the Sandra route. Sandra and the MC would help Haley raise the child. It's one of the beauties of that route. Keeps them all together. Would work with Adriana too. Not so much with Lisa, and definitely not in the Solo route.
yea works on other than solopath.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
What if:
1) Klaus was not the only one to have haley when she was at school.

2) When father and haley get to "her place" father makes a play for haley, (be it successful or not), I think he is aware of MC and haleys relationship (or at least suspicious) and maybe a little bit jealous.

Haley does call MC daddy during sex.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020

So I have now played again until the playground scene.
But she doesn't say much. 3 sentences about the 3 weeks in which something happened. but she doesn't say anything.
i'm just as smart as before! :ROFLMAO:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I've already noticed that about the other Haley, too. In my opinion, you wouldn't even have to let her appear (it's not unlikely now that you don't run into acquaintances in a place, especially with regard to the fact that the teacher shouldn't be doing particularly well). But I think a small olive branch, for example that our protagonist happens to pass by the house and a moving company with a truck is standing in front of the house or a "For Sale" sign would be sufficient I think.

And I agree with the canon that the father is a bit very pushy after all. I can understand his concern, but if he would be wrong and interfere so much in his children's lives is a very effective way that the children would give a wide berth to their old home in the future.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What if:
1) Klaus was not the only one to have haley when she was at school.

2) When father and haley get to "her place" father makes a play for haley, (be it successful or not), I think he is aware of MC and haleys relationship (or at least suspicious) and maybe a little bit jealous.

Haley does call MC daddy during sex.
IIRC Haley specifically states that she has only had two men after MC and her did enjoy family time, so (1) couldn't be.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've already noticed that about the other Haley, too. In my opinion, you wouldn't even have to let her appear.
very unlikely that she re-appears anymore unless sometime when mc and haley I are visiting at parents and haley II comes to knock on door and asks if they have seen her daddy.

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes