jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
For me the worst part is there is enough in here I like that I can't just walk away. Like bad games at least make it easy to put the whole thread on ignore. But I wanted more Lisa the way through and was sad. I was happy she got to be one of the endings but only enough to stick around. Haley solo felt like a 98% overlap with Lisa route until the 2% difference at the very end. So it felt like there was little distinction to her route but I like her enough to not quit her, LOL.

Dad is fucking annoying and I feel like MC wants to fuck Haley on the couch so he can walk out and catch them. That would prove that he loves Haley more than anything :LOL:

Jul 20, 2020
I loved how this one started, but over time, it seems...rushed? Several significant story threads are literally just severed with an endcap, other characters seem to be tossed aside (in my case I'm personally ok with as I focus on Haley, and I really didn't Sandra or others). I like the writing and character development, but over time Haley seems to be regressing into a child-like state of mind, and it all seemed to have began with the "significant event" in the VN. I don't know if it's intentional or not, I did chuckle at some of her quips in this last update, it's just something I've noticed.

In any case, I've always enjoyed this one, I just wish there was more "story" to it as each update doesn't have much in the way of significant character progression in it.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Just don't interact too much with the others. Once Sandra is getting a new job, don't be too confident about your future together.
After that, you are solo.
also, you can bang the boss up until she is in the hotel and tells you about the divorce.

Reactions: Priappus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He's gay right? I liked him as a character. He should be a romance option for the mc. Watching smashing the mc whilst he cries about his dad no loving him
yes that other boss is gay but also in happy relationship.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I can see it now... the MC steals Julian away from Victor, who takes revenge by sleeping with Haley. Now if we can only get Gaston into the mix, everybody would be happy.

Alas, the developers say there are to be no more routes than those we already have... pity. :cry:

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes