Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Is there any more content planned for Diane or Alana? I can do without Alana, but there seemed to be more to Diane's story that was teased.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is there any more content planned for Diane or Alana? I can do without Alana, but there seemed to be more to Diane's story that was teased.
Well, with only one more update release to go, and no mention of them in the routes that have been completed, I seriously doubt there will be any more content for either of them. Looks like they didn't make the cut for the final roster. Maybe they will be mentioned in the Epilogues, but even that is iffy.

Reactions: Ginger6409

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Yep, Diane only appeared in the last episode of Sandra's route, the only one where you're sure the story with her is definitively over, and not in any other ones. And Alana last appearance was during the first therapy session (ep 17) on the non-Sandra route(s)...

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
To be more exhaustive regarding Diane, I could even say :
  • Haley+Sandra (story over, minus epilogue): whatever choice, story with Diane is over, for a long time; Diane only appears in the end to say how she envies the MC for having found true love.
  • Haley+Adriana (story not over): MC and Haley have moved out; the main reason Diane was around was she was their neighbor, so...
  • Haley+Lisa (story over, minus epilogue): Diane has not appeared at all in this route since it started, and the story is basically over. Given how insecure Haley is in this route, I don't see Diane making a come-back.
  • Haley only (story not over): that would be the only route with the story not over where Diane could physically come back (they are still neighbors, offcicially the MC is not engaged to anyone, etc.). I don't remember exactly her last appearance in the non-Sandra routes, but I think it was a while ago (probably the seance to the theater with the girly movie?). And, on the specific Haley only route, the atmosphere has drastically changed and feels more and more like a "MC+Haley vs the rest of the universe" thing, with increasing tension/dramatic tones. I don't see a perky Diane fit in there.
There is one last remote possibility: in the case of a failed route (most likely, Sandra), the MC could get a flirty/friend with benefit thing with Diane, in the sense "he failed to find true love, but he has at least this not serious thing with Diane, the friendly neighbor".

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
One last thing crossed my mind. Alana might reappear, but not necessary as a love interest or even a side-story (and her own story with her problems where the MC offers her to cheer her up has gone to the limbo), in the Lisa route, as she is her sister. This gives her space/reason to reappear if something goes wrong (or well?) with Lisa.

She might also reappear (maybe even with Lisa) in the Sandra route, in the crowd of a wedding ceremony, as she was (is) Sandra's best friend (and in this route, that's all she ever was, a distant acquaintance of Sandra we saw three times, exchanged with her ten words, and possibly danced with once).

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A slight delay, but soon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almost done

Hey

Just thought I'd keep you guys up to date. We're almost done. Went a bit over 350 images not including animations, and they should proably be all finished today.

What we have left to do is, postwork on images, first proofreading, making sure there aren't any major bugs, etc....

I said this update will maybe take a little longer. But it's almost done, and it will be released in the next 2/3 day.

Thank you all for your patience.

Viit

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Good afternoon. I have not played this game yet, but I have such a question.How much is there in this game routes paths can at the same time please write their names

My second question is whether there is a built-in Walkthrough mod in the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good afternoon. I have not played this game yet, but I have such a question.How much is there in this game routes paths can at the same time please write their names

My second question is whether there is a built-in Walkthrough mod in the game
1. multiple paths, 1 or 2 at best can be played at same time.
2. no but has wt-mod which tells best choice on each path.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
1. multiple paths, 1 or 2 at best can be played at same time.
2. no but has wt-mod which tells best choice on each path.
Thank you very much for your answer, I understand everything, I hope the game update will be released soon

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Good evening I read the comments and as far as I understand the endings will be so correct on
1.Haley solo path
2.Haley + Sandra path
3.Haley + Adriana, path
these are all the endings that may be in the plot of the game if I missed something please write in the comments

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Good evening I read the comments and as far as I understand the endings will be so correct on
1.Haley solo path
2.Haley + Sandra path
3.Haley + Adriana, path
these are all the endings that may be in the plot of the game if I missed something please write in the comments
There is also
4.Haley + Lisa path
That's all of it.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Can anyone give me some spoiler about childhood trauma of Haley? I didn't play this since 2019, thought i should mentally prepare myself first. This one is too good to ignore. Much appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes