Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sometimes you just have to accept it is what it is, right dad? hehe... Epilogue will be interesting though...

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I feel you, I also pretty much only cared about Sandra.

But look at it this way: we got our path resolved first, MC+H+S were to be happily ever after. All of them Lisa, Adriana, Solo connoisseurs out there were actually the ones left waiting.
Is anyone going to do the mom before this game ends!?:D

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hmmmm :unsure: seems very anticlimactic to me this Haley solo ending and without any lewd scenes at that lol ( I mean that's what were all here for ain't it ;) )

The way it was dealt with, with the father didn't make much sense to me considering how hard he has been coming down on the siblings for so long to then not discussing anything after he found them sleeping together and just basically ignoring it and pretending everything is back to normal seems out of character (maybe I'm missing something) or this is a family trait and they believe sweeping things under the rug is the 'only' way of solving anything?

Was good to see our mc finally growing a pair and standing up to the father (again, previous deleted chapter) and dealing with the situation!! Maybe the epilogue will give us some more unanswered questions to what does the mom know about klaus? How the father is dealing with things and will he be willing to hear them out? Haley's recovery? Will haley find out about what happened to klaus etc etc...

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
To be honest it kinda feels like the got bored at the end with this one seeing as they have already been working on a demo for a new VN. The start and mid points seemed good to me, Setup the struggle with dating sandra but Haley opening up to loving you. Then we transition in to Jack and her past with the teacher, The dad starts to get suspicious. We potentially have other girls like Lisa, her sister and the neighbor entering the pic.

But in my run I dont really feel like anything got resolved, Maybe its cause I got into the Lisa route and did the 3some with her so not being on the solo path cut some stuff out. But I just feel like there are a lot of storylines that didnt deliver. Maybe they will in the epi but idk.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Was really hoping the mom would join the fun, but oh well . . .

When people mention "Haley + (fill in the blank)," does this mean threesome relationship, or a one-off threesome?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm having issues with v0.99

According to the change log
Finished up the Haley solo, Haley+Adriana, and what happens if you don't have a good enough relation with Sandra after the threesome.
My Haley and Haley+Adriana paths still gives me the end of build message from 0.98.8

And also, while it doesn't have new content in this version, my Haley+Sandra path is giving me errors (even when loading saves from last year)... hope it gets fixed for when new content for that path is released

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The way it was dealt with, with the father didn't make much sense to me considering how hard he has been coming down on the siblings for so long to then not discussing anything after he found them sleeping together and just basically ignoring it and pretending everything is back to normal seems out of character (maybe I'm missing something) or this is a family trait and they believe sweeping things under the rug is the 'only' way of solving anything?
Well, when faced with the fact, you either accept it is what it is, or you loose your kids forever. I think the dad in this case became the "bigger person" in accept it is what it is, but doesn't mean he was too happy about it or did approve.

Reactions: JETracktor

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
gotta give dad some props ,,, the fuck has some balls to just walk into the MC's bedroom like that ... family or not i would have kicked his ass out the fucking window !!!

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
gotta give dad some props ,,, the fuck has some balls to just walk into the MC's bedroom like that ... family or not i would have kicked his ass out the fucking window !!!
I must say I wish I could have slap him during the whole first half of the episode (and the previous one when he harassed Haley on the phone). Actually, it almost made them more suspect that at some point they didn't tell him to fuck off, being so nosy and irritating.

Reactions: Cavanhaquis
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes