Nov 27, 2017
There's no Diane's route. Nor Alana's, for the matter. Both have basically disappeared from the story since episode 17 (excepted a minor appearance of Diane in the final episode of Sandra's route).
I'm talking about all the sexy scenes. I don't have the last 4 and can't tell which save file I have to start from. I'd rather not start from square 1.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Endings are not bad but they don't really feel like proper endings to me.
Endings imply there is some sort of resolution or outcome with value & i have not seen this in any ending so far.
They leave things way too open ended.
To avoid spoilers i'll just say that whatever character development was happening with any character, it did not get resolved, not even halfway resolved.
So as much as i like this game i have to say that i am underwhelmed with the endings so far.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There's no Diane's route. Nor Alana's, for the matter. Both have basically disappeared from the story since episode 17 (excepted a minor appearance of Diane in the final episode of Sandra's route).
I've been thinking that a good idea for their next project would be 'Alana's Story'. They already have the character model and a hint at her backstory. We would get a relationship between Alana and a married man, how it happened, and see how it could play out. And it would bring the Therapist back in.

Most likely not what they have in mind, but it feels right to me.

EDIT: And if the married man was her brother... :D

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I've been thinking that a good idea for their next project would be 'Alana's Story'. They already have the character model and a hint at her backstory. We would get a relationship between Alana and a married man, how it happened, and see how it could play out. And it would bring the Therapist back in.

Yyyyep

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
I'm talking about all the sexy scenes. I don't have the last 4 and can't tell which save file I have to start from. I'd rather not start from square 1.
? there is only one sex scene with Diane, in episode 9 (the day the MC is hung over), and is available with the gallery mod. If I remember correctly, there are only two other sexy scenes, where she's only bare chest (pole dance session, ep8, and the TV session where she compares her body to her rival's, ep14 (?) - I don't remember anything happening at the movie theater or in the after session, ep17). If this is what you're looking for, you'll have to find some Diane fanatic who saved before these particular scenes, where not really much happens.

Last edited:

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018

and how she tries to forget him with the cheaty boyfriend of her best friend, but the relationship doesn't work because he has a "fusional" relationship with his twin sister?

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
and how she tries to forget him with the cheaty boyfriend of her best friend, but the relationship doesn't work because he has a "fusional" relationship with his twin sister?
I think it would be problematic if they drew in too many characters from this story, except perhaps as cameos.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I believe you are on the wrong thread. This is 'Haley's Story' NOT 'Freeloading Family'. If you want to see scenes with Leah, I suggest you go there.
Ahaha I was making a point about all game endings are fucking up. I wasn't even happy with FF nor The Author endings. But, my point is now moot since I didn't clarify it in my original posting.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Finished the update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This proves my point about game endings just sucking lately. Even though I didn't express my point earlier. I'm old and my writing gets ahead of my thoughts, so points aren't seen and come off as being in the wrong thread. Oh well. It is what it is.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Nice update. All the paths I've played (I didn't short Sandra any points so I con't comment on that path) are tied off and ready for their epilogs. Until we see the epilogs we don't have any endings.

Reactions: Walter Victor

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Haven't played this, in a while. So story-wise, Sandra is the best, from what I hear? Kind of get the impression, and it makes a fun trio ( MC: grumpy/stoic, Sandra: sweet/responsible, Haley: fun/firebrand). Ptolemy sure has some weird obsession with threesomes.
And I love me some chocolate. :D

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Haven't played this, in a while. So story-wise, Sandra is the best, from what I hear? Kind of get the impression, and it makes a fun trio ( MC: grumpy/stoic, Sandra: sweet/responsible, Haley: fun/firebrand). Ptolemy sure has some weird obsession with threesomes.
And I love me some chocolate. :D
How did you get that 'Sandra is the best'? Most of everyone hated Sandra.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice but weird update, no sandra despite mc proposed her and she said yes so just siblings. at least they got rid of snooping dad.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How did you get that 'Sandra is the best'? Most of everyone hated Sandra.
Well, as I just mentioned on another thread, people have subjective opinions. You don't like the Sandra route; it happens to be my favorite route and may well be the canon route to the developers. Again, a subjective opinion. As to what percentage of players 'hated' Sandra... well 'hate' is a pretty strong term. Many liked other options for a 2nd LI, or no option at all. But good luck proving that 'most of everyone hated Sandra'.

flen480

Sep 1, 2020
what's wrong with ren'py, and why is it telling me that my disk is full whenver i try to download ren'py games?

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes