Crippy

May 28, 2018
I must say I wish I could have slap him during the whole first half of the episode (and the previous one when he harassed Haley on the phone). Actually, it almost made them more suspect that at some point they didn't tell him to fuck off, being so nosy and irritating.
He is named Richard for a reason...means he will be a dick all his life. He is needed to further the relationship.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Can someone share the save for Diana's route? Would rather not play through it, even with the skip button.
There's no Diane's route. Nor Alana's, for the matter. Both have basically disappeared from the story since episode 17 (excepted a minor appearance of Diane in the final episode of Sandra's route).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's been a while, did they finish the Hailey & Sandra Branch?, not their solo the routes ofc.
No, not yet. The last update for that path had Sandra just finally accepting the three-way relationship with Haley. It ends with Sandra saying she'll still be around in the morning and smiling as she rests her head on the MC's chest. I would assume some of the stuff with the Haley solo path — their dad finding out and the consequences of that — will happen on all routes. It's an important part of the Haley-MC story, regardless of whom he pursues romantically (Haley alone or along with someone else).

Reactions: emmasteadman

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got done with 0.99, so caught up with the Dev once again on here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this game thus far, and having a feeling the end may be here soon, feels like it's going home as the old wrestling term would use for wrapping stuff up, and if so, been a fun game. Thank you again.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
He may not be 100% on board with what is going on between Haley and the MC, but seems like he enough he isn't going to cause a scene about it. I consider that enough of a win.
Remember the panties that Haley left in MC's room and dad found? It doesn't take genius to understand what's going out. He was wondering if it's true and after he saw them both sleeping he was sure. But after all he accepted it when MC confront him.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Remember the panties that Haley left in MC's room and dad found? It doesn't take genius to understand what's going out. He was wondering if it's true and after he saw them both sleeping he was sure. But after all he accepted it when MC confront him.
Not really about accept, but about choices in the end. Do you disown your kids and loose them forever, or do you still want them around.

Feb 11, 2018
Haley's Story v0.99 pre-patched Unofficial Android Port -
Discord -

It's a pre-patched version I just ported. Enjoy

Reactions: jon4

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
just finished my first run-through, please tell me this isn't ending, I'd love to see what happens in the future, do they have kids? do they all get promoted at work? If it is close to ending, maybe make something like a book 2?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
just finished my first run-through, please tell me this isn't ending, I'd love to see what happens in the future, do they have kids? do they all get promoted at work? If it is close to ending, maybe make something like a book 2?
All possible routes already ended but there is one more update coming with epilogues for all routes.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes