Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What a sick bastard. Did dev conduct a public poll yet on how to screw that ape. Because i was thinking of inserting a 4 feet hot iron rod through and through his lower and upper body cavity.
Depends on a major choice.

At any rate, we are not told what really happened, but know that something significant did if we make one choice.

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
V0.99 SubscribeStar version

Uncompressed:
Mac 6.46 GB:
PC 6.47 GB:

Official Compressed:
Mac 1.89 GB:
PC 1.9 GB:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dev says only the Epilogue is left for the next release (which will conclude the game). Enjoy.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
V0.99 SubscribeStar version

Uncompressed:
Mac 6.46 GB: Mega
PC 6.47 GB: Mega

Official Compressed:
Mac 1.89 GB: Mega
PC 1.9 GB: Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dev says only the Epilogue is left for the next release (which will conclude the game). Enjoy.
but there is news about the epilogue itself when the developer plans to release it

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Nice. I've had the game shelved since around 0.91 or something, will definitely wait a little longer for the final release to enjoy the game in full.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Still nothing new with Lisa route ....Just leaves me in the bedroom still wondering about the apartment.

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
I wonder when the final version of the game with an epilogue will be released
From Viit's Patreon post in May...
So, to sum up, this is the plan:

June - we finish what's left minus the epilogues.
July - we do the epilogues.
August - vacation time
September - demo for new VN idea.

And we see where it all goes from there. That's the plan, at least. Sounds good to you guys?

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
4 month and still no new content on my save? ;(
I feel you, I also pretty much only cared about Sandra.

But look at it this way: we got our path resolved first, MC+H+S were to be happily ever after. All of them Lisa, Adriana, Solo connoisseurs out there were actually the ones left waiting.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow I've never done the Haley solo path before so I don't know what was there before and what was exclusively this update but it was good. It was Interesting to see them actually get caught by the dad. I thought it was going to be the "bad" path but in a way it seems almost like it's the best outcome for them. Even with Sandra thrupple they are still hiding from their parents. Felt like Lisa was never very fleshed out so we'll have to see in their epilogue how happy they are.

Their mom though - does she know/suspect and not care or is she just oblivious? There were little subtle hints in the dialogue and I couldn't tell whether it was that the mom knew about the abuse and was just happy the Haley was so close with her brother after suffering from that or if it was because the mom subtly knew.

Poor Haley though I wish we saw more of her therapy and I'm sure this will be resolved in the epilogue but I'm still not certain that their relationship is not a reaction to her trauma so I'd like to see how they are after she resolves that.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes