Lunix00

May 31, 2020
I haven't played for a long time. Can someone tell me if Haley was drugged by her teacher? if she was extorted? if she was raped? if something was done without her consent? The last thing I knew is about the therapy, and I was waiting for some information. That a teacher has sex with a student is not moral because professionally it is not correct at all, but due to the majority of cases in the real world we associate it with other darker issues such as extortion and blackmail. But this is not the case is it?

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I haven't played for a long time. Can someone tell me if Haley was drugged by her teacher? if she was extorted? if she was raped? if something was done without her consent? The last thing I knew is about the therapy, and I was waiting for some information. That a teacher has sex with a student is not moral because professionally it is not correct at all, but due to the majority of cases in the real world we associate it with other darker issues such as extortion and blackmail. But this is not the case is it?

unfortunately, the story is not told any further and light is brought into the darkness. at the beginning, I was still hoping that we would find out more, but it seems as if it was only brought to a quick end.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I would suggest you might try playing all the different paths. That way you won't miss any of the game content. Suit yourself of course. It's merely a suggestion.
yea i will ofc, but i was asking to know if i can finish this route before starting a new one...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Initially, Haley's Story was my favourite game here. Good renderings and a nice story. But to me it looks like they ran out of ideas at some point and are now trying to finish everything quickly.
hope this don't happen to another great game A Mother's Love ...hope it can end well and updates comes quickly

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
yea i will ofc, but i was asking to know if i can finish this route before starting a new one...
I do each path each time a new update comes out. Path one Saves 1-10, Path two Saves 11-20, and so forth. That way I get the most playing time from each update.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Does the current Haley solo path update end with the dad coming back home with you guys? Update seemed way to short. Not sure if im missing a lot of content, which has happened before due to all the various path update we get now. Either a save is broken or content is missing or some other odd issue. I just want to be sure since this time everything loaded up fine, then just ended.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Does the current Haley solo path update end with the dad coming back home with you guys? Update seemed way to short. Not sure if im missing a lot of content, which has happened before due to all the various path update we get now. Either a save is broken or content is missing or some other odd issue. I just want to be sure since this time everything loaded up fine, then just ended.

yes, the update ends with the father and his kids going back to town in Haley's flat....

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
How do you play Haley solo route? I played Sandra and without Sandra... But Haley solo? Am i supposed to hate her from the beginning?????

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Can you add Mega downloads for win/linux like you used to? I seriously don't trust RACity, Anonfile, and UploadHaven. Those downloaders either require me to add a browser extension--not happening--or rarely provide a link that actually downloads the file.

Nopy's not bad, it just sometimes randomly stops a download mid-stream, and with the size of the download now, it's a very real concern.

Reactions: Valeck and mdmnsjs1
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes