Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what's wrong with ren'py, and why is it telling me that my disk is full whenver i try to download ren'py games?
Just in case your hard drive ISN'T full ...
Make sure you use something else than FAT32 or any other file system, that only supports files up to 4 GB, since most game archives are bigger than 4 GB.
Try to download from a different source which offers split archives (the adugames.com links are usually split).

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
this was so weird. at one point Haley seems hellbend to get impregnated by MC and i thought i had found a new favorite game, but then to weeks later we're back to jerking off into her mouth like some creep. or did i take a wrong turn?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Just in case your hard drive ISN'T full ...
Make sure you use something else than FAT32 or any other file system, that only supports files up to 4 GB, since most game archives are bigger than 4 GB.
Try to download from a different source which offers split archives (the adugames.com links are usually split).
I keep forget there is those with very old potatoes out there :p

Reactions: Nulldev

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
does the game have multiple ending? if yes, how many? i just started playing this one
There are 4 routes to the game: Haley+Sandra, Haley+Adriana, Haley+Lisa, and Haley Solo. All 4 routes are complete with this latest release. There is supposedly one more release to follow in July, which will contain the epilogues for all 4 routes.

I suspect the actual number of 'endings' contained in those epilogues will be over 8, perhaps well over. I also suspect it will depend on how much time and Mb's the developers are willing to spend on each individual ending, especially if they succeed in cramming it all into one release.

• Wow
Reactions: zainon

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
this was so weird. at one point Haley seems hellbend to get impregnated by MC and i thought i had found a new favorite game, but then to weeks later we're back to jerking off into her mouth like some creep. or did i take a wrong turn?
You are correct. Especially in the Sandra route there were many hints that Haley was actively trying to become pregnant. Then nothing. The developers really need to address this in the epilogues.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you not on the solo Haley path, there wont be any new content for you in this update. And there is only the epilogue left now, so in that regard, you had your fill already...
Well, there's no new content for the positive Haley-Sandra path with this update. There was an update on the Haley-Adriana path as well, and apparently something with what sounds like an alternative after the Sandra threesome, but I didn't end up with (and won't redo just to see) a bad outcome to that situation, so I never ran into that part of the update.

jerbear

Jul 10, 2017
I just wanted to point out a bug where Haleys face appears as if she is the one speaking when she isnt. its during transitions

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
There are 4 routes to the game: Haley+Sandra, Haley+Adriana, Haley+Lisa, and Haley Solo. All 4 routes are complete with this latest release.
I know we still have the epilogue, but it has been quite a ride. Haley's Story was the first VN I've played where the characters seemed like they were real people, where I could get a sense of their internal motivations, and there is more to their life than just lusting after the MC. And I appreciate that the dev kept the number of characters fairly small, rather than throwing lots of characters at the story, just to keep things going, and he always kept the focus on Haley, which is refreshing.

The writing has been great all along, and the characters are more fleshed out than with most VN's, by a long shot. I would say there are only a handful of others that come to mind that have similar depth to the characters. The middle of the story had a bit of a lull, but the last few updates have been a lot better. Overall, a great VN, with very good characters, especially Haley herself.

So, now that all the routes are complete, I'd love to hear everyone's favorites, and why.

Q: Of the four routes, Haley+Sandra, Haley+Adriana, Haley+Lisa, and Haley Solo, which route is your first and least favorite and why?

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know we still have the epilogue, but it has been quote a ride. Haley's Story was the first VN I've played where the characters seemed like they were real people, where I could get a sense of their internal motivations, and there is more to their life than just lusting after the MC. And I appreciate that the dev kept the number of characters fairly small, rather than throwing lots of characters at the story, just to keep things going, and he always kept the focus on Haley, which is refreshing.

The writing has been great all along, and the characters are more fleshed out than with most VN's, by a long shot. I would say there are only a handful of others that come to mind that have similar depth to the characters. The middle of the story had a bit of a lull, but the last few updates have been a lot better. Overall, a great VN, with very good characters, especially Haley herself.

So, now that all the routes are complete, I'd love to hear everyone's favorites, and why.

Q: Of the four routes, Haley+Sandra, Haley+Adriana, Haley+Lisa, and Haley Solo, which route is your first and least favorite and why?
I have seen that a lot of folks hate both of them (for different reasons), but my two favorites are Haley and Sandra. I find them both absolutely fantastic. Haley would be a PITA of course, and Sandra would be high-maintenance, but I would find them both far too adorable to ever leave. The looks on their faces alone are enough for me; I think I'd get diabetes being around them IRL.

However, I have enjoyed all of the characters and enjoyed playing all of the paths (and the half-paths, for those women who turned out just to be extracurricular activities for the MC).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I know we still have the epilogue, but it has been quote a ride. Haley's Story was the first VN I've played where the characters seemed like they were real people, where I could get a sense of their internal motivations, and there is more to their life than just lusting after the MC. And I appreciate that the dev kept the number of characters fairly small, rather than throwing lots of characters at the story, just to keep things going, and he always kept the focus on Haley, which is refreshing.

You are praising my favorite game, so you are immediately my friend. :LOL: It is my favorite because no other game allows me to empathize so strongly with the characters. That, and the humor always gets me.

When I had a choice, the Sandra route was the first route I would play. I just feel that she's the best choice for Haley and the MC to stay together. And while Sandra can be annoying, to say the least, she grew on me. I also believe her phobias were toned down as the game progressed, removing the reservations I had about her. Of course her phobias only added to the humor this game exhibits.

The others all have drawbacks to me. If you put my feet to the fire, I will confess that I nearly always favor younger girls. So that put Adriana at a disadvantage with me. But Lisa, although hot as hell, just seems to be an odd fit in this story. If the MC wasn't attached at the hip to Haley, I would definitely go for Lisa. But he is, so I don't.

But if I am forced to choose a least favorite, it would be the Solo route. Perhaps it's because I believe it's not the way the developers envision the story. Also, I always prefer harem or polyamory games, and the Solo route least approximates that.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I wouldn't say there is least favorite one but the first one is definitely Haley+Sandra. In this case they seem to heal each others wounds and it seem to be the best decision.

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
I have seen that a lot of folks hate both of them (for different reasons), but my two favorites are Haley and Sandra. I find them both absolutely fantastic. Haley would be a PITA of course, and Sandra would be high-maintenance, but I would find them both far too adorable to ever leave. The looks on their faces alone are enough for me; I think I'd get diabetes being around them IRL.

However, I have enjoyed all of the characters and enjoyed playing all of the paths (and the half-paths, for those women who turned out just to be extracurricular activities for the MC).
Sorry, but I have to ask. PITA? What does that mean?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes