Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Q: Of the four routes, Haley+Sandra, Haley+Adriana, Haley+Lisa, and Haley Solo, which route is your first and least favorite and why?
First of all, I'd like to say this game is probably my favorite VN for its writing, especially its humor - at the same time light and crazy -, the depth of the characters - first of Haley -, its ability to move from light mood with childish tones to far more grave/dramatic acts. And I think Haley is probably my favorite character in all the games of this type I've ever played, at the same time exuberant, childish, caustic, but also manipulative, calculating, protective, and somehow fragile and insecure.

Regarding the routes, my personal preferences are:

Haley+Sandra > Haley Solo >> Haley+Lisa >> Haley+Adriana

I really love Sandra, physically, but also mentally, for her sweetness, for all her bizarre flaws that made her strangely more real. And I love this route because if find it the more cheerful; the way Haley insidiously corrupts the sweet and naive Sandra, but not in a nasty, evil way, something almost, yes, again, cheerful. I love also the dynamic of the trio, with Sandra playing the arbiter when the twins go childish.

I like the Haley Solo route, but slightly less, because it gives me a feeling of emptiness. With all the other routes, first of all you have an additional person in the story, but you also have outside people coming and going; in this route, at some times, it really feels like Haley and the MC are alone in the world, and the only people sometimes coming in it (Dad) are annoyances. I don't like either when Haley goes full childish for long periods of time, like she did in the penultimate episode.

To me Lisa is a second and more extreme Haley, so the dynamic works less. It pushes Haley in the role of the responsible adult, but also make her bitchy and more insecure. And although sometime likable, Lisa can really be annoying. Additionally, contrary to the Sandra route where Haley comes to really like Sandra, here she's really forced in the relation, going with it only because she really love the MC, who in turns do not really love Lisa (he says it pretty clearly in the last decision point of this route)

Regarding Adriana, just really not my thing. I really don't like the sugar mama dynamic. And as in the Lisa, route, I really feel Haley forced in the relation, just to keep the MC with her. The only positive point in this route is Gaston :p (HE'S A PUPPY. LOOK HOW CUTE HE HIS. YES, THAT'S A GOOD PUPPY.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahem, sorry, I have a weakness for Dobermanns)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I like the Haley Solo route, but slightly less, because it gives me a feeling of emptiness. With all the other routes, first of all you have an additional person in the story, but you also have outside people coming and going; in this route, at some times, it really feels like Haley and the MC are alone in the world, and the only people sometimes coming in it (Dad) are annoyances. I don't like either when Haley goes full childish for long periods of time, like she did in the penultimate episode.
I know I said that the Solo route was my least favorite. But I have to say that the Solo portion of this release touched me as much as anything these developers have done. The vulnerability and anguish that Haley went through was heart-rending. But the way that the MC finally stepped up and resolved things was inspiring. Well done to the team.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I just wanted to point out a bug where Haleys face appears as if she is the one speaking when she isnt. its during transitions
You will love one of the other "wrong face" bugs (if it hasn't been fixed already) :)
It caused a couple of "who's this" posts.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I know I said that the Solo route was my least favorite. But I have to say that the Solo portion of this release touched me as much as anything these developers have done. The vulnerability and anguish that Haley went through was heart-rending. But the way that the MC finally stepped up and resolved things was inspiring. Well done to the team.
Tbh, for me any other route than the solo Haley didn't make sense. This game sort of a nice "slice of life" game, and any elements that wreck havoc with that, such as bring in other partner(s) into such a relationship that would been hard enough to deal with as it is. The likelihood of siblings engage in such a relationship in rl is already slim, even it does occure. The chance of such a couple would bring in a 3rd person to act as their beard (whatever) to live out their life with is next to pure fantasy. And for the mc to sleep around with the other girls just felt to scummy if the sole interest was Haley.

Tbh, I would have rather seen they cut more characters from the cast and rather focused on the dynamics with the family. Put more fat on the meat and potatoes of the game -)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"Best": probably the solo route. If I cannot have the full harem, then I can just as well be the true and tested boyfriend. Just kidding, even if with a kernel of truth hidden inside. But this really - to me - is a brother/sister love story at heart and every other person feels superfluous.

"Worst": Adriana route. I just do not like the character at all. I don't mean as a character in a novel but as a love interest. I feel nothing. She has no charms, doesn't look good (to me she's just the run-of-the-mill big tits big ass milf - I accept that many like it, there is a reason this cardboard cutout is used everywhere, but it's not for me). Also the whole story angle is wrong for my liking. The only route I stopped playing.

The others are inbetween and pretty close. Sandra is forced on you and a bit too strange for my liking, especially since I know people like her in real life (not quite like her but close enough). Lisa is a hot teen, we've seen that before as well, and there is a lack of "trio chemistry" for me. If I had to sort them I'd probably rank S before L - she is a more unique character and to me in this scenario the more fitting one, feeling like a real part of the "big happy family" and not just another fuckbuddy, which are vibes Lisa sometimes gives off.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
There are 4 routes to the game: Haley+Sandra, Haley+Adriana, Haley+Lisa, and Haley Solo. All 4 routes are complete with this latest release. There is supposedly one more release to follow in July, which will contain the epilogues for all 4 routes.

I suspect the actual number of 'endings' contained in those epilogues will be over 8, perhaps well over. I also suspect it will depend on how much time and Mb's the developers are willing to spend on each individual ending, especially if they succeed in cramming it all into one release.
damn i was hoping diana or alana have their own end. oh well atleast adriana and lisa have their own. thanks!

Reactions: Walter Victor

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I ended up deleting/overwriting my Adriana savegames alltogether.
Lots of people are into elder women, so a route like Adriana's had to be in the game, but if there will be an update focusing on that, I'll just skip it.

The Lisa route (damn, took me a while to remember her name) is somewhat uninspired, it seems almost finished and I am still waiting for it to kick off. Sure, they ended up in bed together ... and that's it?

Solo and Sandra are my favorites. While Sandra's route has the best script regarding character interactions, the Solo route is the one that focuses best on the aspect of the two main characters being siblings.

The fact that MC goes around and ends up in different beds is just what we expect (and get) in these games, I just ignored that.

DaHavoc

Jun 14, 2021
No pregnancy for the final version or is it done just like that? Feels rushed af tbh. Might as well add some extended/extra scenes on the final version

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No pregnancy for the final version or is it done just like that? Feels rushed af tbh. Might as well add some extended/extra scenes on the final version
I certainly don't mind if they don't include any. I would prefer a elaborated ending instead of forcing in pregnancy just for the sake of it. So far none of the story arks really seems finished. Sure, a lot of people ended up in bed with each other but that can't be it, can it?

Reactions: Cartageno and Agrik

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sandra path was my favourite from the start, I also never had any problems with her phobias.
To me, they were adorable quirks, just like everything about her is adorable.

And she has such a banging body and I love how her skin looks, especially in white lingerie.

I see posts about how she is the least liked character, would be interesting to have a poll about that, because I also know many people who like her or at least like others far less.

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
I need a bit of help ( i think ) can anyone spoil me something ….. i think i am missing endings because it dont look like a ending to me. the Haley + Sandra … does it End when they all get together for the first time and it black screen after saying something like ( You'll still be there in the morning ? ) and the Haley + Adrianna does it end when ( Haley say : Mommy is back ) ? like Adrianna doesn't even know that him and Haley are together.. am i missing something ? ( i didn't finish the Lisa one yet. ( if i look in the gallery i have 6 scene with Adrianna, 9 with Sandra and 3 with lisa) did i miss something ? I had the same ending for like... 3 or 4 path now :/. i think its the Gallery mod that fk my game i think so if anyone can confirm if im missing a LOT of content ?

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I need a bit of help ( i think ) can anyone spoil me something ….. i think i am missing endings because it dont look like a ending to me. the Haley + Sandra … does it End when they all get together for the first time and it black screen after saying something like ( You'll still be there in the morning ? ) and the Haley + Adrianna does it end when ( Haley say : Mommy is back ) ? like Adrianna doesn't even know that him and Haley are together.. am i missing something ? ( i didn't finish the Lisa one yet. ( if i look in the gallery i have 6 scene with Adrianna, 9 with Sandra and 3 with lisa) did i miss something ? I had the same ending for like... 3 or 4 path now :/. i think its the Gallery mod that fk my game i think so if anyone can confirm if im missing a LOT of content ?
These stories are not finished yet (or at least Adriannas isn't), that should be it for the moment.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
but it say in the changelog that he finished the story of those path :s
Well, then just say it was abandoned:D
Anyway, that's all. There is nothing more you missed.
A proper message during gameplay might be in order.

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
No. It shouldn't end there. It should end right after the Haley + Adriana threesome. Maybe it's the mod. I have no idea. But it shouldn't end where you said.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
but it say in the changelog that he finished the story of those path :s
The Adriana route has some more content than where you left it. It is in the current release, which does finish that route.

It does sound like you got the Sandra ending with the phrase you quoted and the MC turning out the lights.

If you have downloaded the latest release, try going back to a previous save.

Reactions: botc76
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes