Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Found a typo:
View attachment 1270297

It should read:

View attachment 1270298

View attachment 1270296

The MC was already downstairs and called Hayley to come down. Anyway, I fixed it in my script.
It's ridiculous! There is nothing timorous about the MC for the Solo route in this release.

There are several instances in this release (and several others) where things like this happen. The most frequent error is using the wrong 'sayer' for a sentence. It's maddening, and detracts from immersion. I change it every time I see it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's ridiculous! There is nothing timorous about the MC for the Solo route in this release.

There are several instances in this release (and several others) where things like this happen. The most frequent error is using the wrong 'sayer' for a sentence. It's maddening, and detracts from immersion. I change it every time I see it.
Yeah. Like when 'Hayley' was yelling at Hayley just before the scene I posted about. I fixed all of that myself.

Reactions: Walter Victor

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
is the solo path supposed to end the same night as the parents visiting the apartment? If so its a big let down.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
is the solo path supposed to end the same night as the parents visiting the apartment? If so its a big let down.
Yep, that's it.

I thought it ended just fine. There wasn't much more to do that couldn't be handled in epilogues... except for the lack of a sex scene in that route for this release.

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Has anyone got a save for this ending please ?

and what happens if you don't have a good enough relation with Sandra after the threesome.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Has anyone got a save for this ending please ?

and what happens if you don't have a good enough relation with Sandra after the threesome.
All routes
Rollback second one to see on your own (dad reaction is priceless :KEK: )

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Could someone be awesome enough to tell me the difference between the with/without "Sandra" route difference. Is it:

* With you get extra scenes
* Without it's the same game with less scenes

Or without her, you get more time with the other characters?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Could someone be awesome enough to tell me the difference between the with/without "Sandra" route difference. Is it:

These are two very different stories.
With Sandra she will be the official girlfriend and also joins MC and Haley during the trips to the parents, Haley will try to bring Sandra to accept her as a part of the relationship.

Without her it's mostly about how they hide the relationship from the family.

Reactions: amBest

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018

Starting episode 14, the game is separated in two main branches, the Sandra route, and the non-Sandra route. Contrary to pursuing other love interests in the early game (Adriana, Lisa, Diane, Alana), it's not additional scenes in a main story that remain the same, but two different stories, with in the end different scenes and different outcomes (intially, the routes are extremely similar, with a basic stroyline identical, just few scenes where either Sandra is present or not, but narration is similar; but as the game advances, divergences grow, and in the end - past episode 24, the stories are pretty different)

Note that Sandra route ends any side story with other LI (they basically disappear front he game), and that non-Sandra-route makes her disappear from the game.

The same happen in the late game on the non-Sandra route: it splits in 3 different stories (Haley+Adriana, Haley+Lisa, and Haley-only) that are mutually exclusive.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Starting episode 14, the game is separated in two main branches, the Sandra route, and the non-Sandra route. Contrary to pursuing other love interests in the early game (Adriana, Lisa, Diane, Alana), it's not additional scenes in a main story that remain the same, but two different stories, with in the end different scenes and different outcomes (intially, the routes are extremely similar, with a basic stroyline identical, just few scenes where either Sandra is present or not, but narration is similar; but as the game advances, divergences grow, and in the end - past episode 24, the stories are pretty different)

Note that Sandra route ends any side story with other LI (they basically disappear front he game), and that non-Sandra-route makes her disappear from the game.

The same happen in the late game on the non-Sandra route: it splits in 3 different stories (Haley+Adriana, Haley+Lisa, and Haley-only) that are mutually exclusive.
The way I understand it, the Haley+Lisa path is actually a non-path? Maybe I'm wrong on that. I stopped playing it for quite sometime. As all that's left now are the epilogues.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The way I understand it, the Haley+Lisa path is actually a non-path? Maybe I'm wrong on that. I stopped playing it for quite sometime. As all that's left now are the epilogues.
No, it's a normal branch, just like the others, but it will only really start off after you broke up with Sandra. Then Lisa will (of course depending on your choices) start sleeping on the couch.

All paths have a very similar story (it's still all the same game), some scenes are the same on all paths.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No, it's a normal branch, just like the others, but it will only really start off after you broke up with Sandra. Then Lisa will (of course depending on your choices) start sleeping on the couch.

All paths have a very similar story (it's still all the same game), some scenes are the same on all paths.
I'll have to dust off my Lisa save then. Thanks.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
I don't exactly know what you mean by "non-path". Actually, the choices are not straightforward, you do not choose which path you're on by a single decision:
  • To be on Sandra's path, there are three "good" decisions to make. Once you have made the three "good" decisions for Sandra, you're on her path, all other (past or future) choices regarding any other paths will be irrelevant, and all the other girls (excepted Haley, of course) will basically disappear from the game.
  • To be on Adriana's path, you must
    1. quit Sandra's path (take one "wrong" decision in one of the three occasions regarding Sandra's path) - if you do so, she will disappear from the game in episode 14;
    2. Make the four "good" decisions to be on Adriana's path. Once you have made the four "good" decisions for Adriana, and one "bad" decision for Sandra, you're on Adriana's path, and your choices regarding Lisa's path are meaningless. For some time you'll still have Lisa's scenes (if you made the good choices regarding her path), but in the end, she will totally disappear from the game.
  • To be on Lisa's path, you must
    1. quit Sandra's path;
    2. quit Adriana's path;
    3. Make the five "good" decisions to be on Lisa's path. Once you have made the five "good" decisions for Lisa, one "bad" decision for Sandra, and on "bad" decision for Adriana, you're on Lisa's path.
  • To be on the Haley-only path, you must
    1. quit Sandra's path;
    2. quit Adriana's' path;
    3. quit Lisa's path. This means you have to take one "bad" decision for all theses three girls, and they will basically disappear from the game (these decisions can be done as early as episode 8, but Sandra won't disappear before episode 14, Adriana will still be there for the "boss" scenes, and I think Lisa will make some later appearances, but I'm not sure).
The choices regarding the different paths are gathered in this picture (spoiler ahead, obviously)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't exactly know what you mean by "non-path". Actually, the choices are not straightforward, you do not choose which path you're on by a single decision:
  • To be on Sandra's path, there are three "good" decisions to make. Once you have made the three "good" decisions for Sandra, you're on her path, all other (past or future) choices regarding any other paths will be irrelevant, and all the other girls (excepted Haley, of course) will basically disappear from the game.
  • To be on Adriana's path, you must
    1. quit Sandra's path (take one "wrong" decision in one of the three occasions regarding Sandra's path) - if you do so, she will disappear from the game in episode 14;
    2. Make the four "good" decisions to be on Adriana's path. Once you have made the four "good" decisions for Adriana, and one "bad" decision for Sandra, you're on Adriana's path, and your choices regarding Lisa's path are meaningless. For some time you'll still have Lisa's scenes (if you made the good choices regarding her path), but in the end, she will totally disappear from the game.
  • To be on Lisa's path, you must
    1. quit Sandra's path;
    2. quit Adriana's path;
    3. Make the five "good" decisions to be on Lisa's path. Once you have made the five "good" decisions for Lisa, one "bad" decision for Sandra, and on "bad" decision for Adriana, you're on Lisa's path.
  • To be on the Haley-only path, you must
    1. quit Sandra's path;
    2. quit Adriana's' path;
    3. quit Lisa's path. This means you have to take one "bad" decision for all theses three girls, and they will basically disappear from the game (these decisions can be done as early as episode 8, but Sandra won't disappear before episode 14, Adriana will still be there for the "boss" scenes, and I think Lisa will make some later appearances, but I'm not sure).
The choices regarding the different paths are gathered in this picture (spoiler ahead, obviously)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought I had read someplace that the Haley+Lisa path just stopped and there wouldn't be an ending. But, I'm going to play it out and see what happens.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this was so weird. at one point Haley seems hellbend to get impregnated by MC and i thought i had found a new favorite game, but then to weeks later we're back to jerking off into her mouth like some creep. or did i take a wrong turn?
i agree i had thought the same thing about Haley wanting a baby with MC .. then the end was like it was .. i was somewhat disappointed .. love the game tho :)

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes