Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, I reloaded my Haley+Lisa save and ended it shortly after. Here's why: Haley is always angry. So, she turns into a total bitch towards the MC and Lisa. Bossy and just completely unbearable. Now, some might like that, but I don't. So, I deleted that save. So, unless you like that sort of thing, there's really only 3 paths. Haley solo, Haley+Adriana and Haley+Sandra.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
So, I reloaded my Haley+Lisa save and ended it shortly after. Here's why: Haley is always angry. So, she turns into a total bitch towards the MC and Lisa. Bossy and just completely unbearable. Now, some might like that, but I don't. So, I deleted that save. So, unless you like that sort of thing, there's really only 3 paths. Haley solo, Haley+Adriana and Haley+Sandra.
The funny thing is, this is a sweetened version of what the developers initially intended to do. The last Lisa path update was postponed one month because they redid it, as they though Haley was way to much mean to Lisa (link).
That's also why I put this path way lower than Sandra and Haley-only in my preferences; first, because I'm not the ultimate fan of Lisa, but also because I don't like how it changes Haley's temper.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The funny thing is, this is a sweetened version of what the developers initially intended to do. The last Lisa path update was postponed one month because they redid it, as they though Haley was way to much mean to Lisa (link).
That's also why I put this path way lower than Sandra and Haley-only in my preferences; first, because I'm not the ultimate fan of Lisa, but also because I don't like how it changes Haley's temper.
Maybe Lisa became to much of a "contender".. Where the other two was more "safe"...

Reactions: Rythan25

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Maybe Lisa became to much of a "contender".. Where the other two was more "safe"...
I don't know. But, it felt like the dev was saying 'Fuck you.' with that path. If THAT was toned down, fuck me. The other must've been real fucking shitty.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I know we still have the epilogue, but it has been quite a ride. Haley's Story was the first VN I've played where the characters seemed like they were real people, where I could get a sense of their internal motivations, and there is more to their life than just lusting after the MC. And I appreciate that the dev kept the number of characters fairly small, rather than throwing lots of characters at the story, just to keep things going, and he always kept the focus on Haley, which is refreshing.

The writing has been great all along, and the characters are more fleshed out than with most VN's, by a long shot. I would say there are only a handful of others that come to mind that have similar depth to the characters. The middle of the story had a bit of a lull, but the last few updates have been a lot better. Overall, a great VN, with very good characters, especially Haley herself.

So, now that all the routes are complete, I'd love to hear everyone's favorites, and why.

Q: Of the four routes, Haley+Sandra, Haley+Adriana, Haley+Lisa, and Haley Solo, which route is your first and least favorite and why?
1. Hailey x Lisa - Didnt even know this was going to be a possibility, as I only ever had two saves... with or without Sandra as she is the only one forced... my non-sandra was a fuck everyone which defaulted to Adriana.. so didnt know Lisa would even have a path... Also the fact that Hailey got jealous of Lisa when she slept with the MC made me rule her out as a beard... SO why is it first ? Because Lisa is hot, she is using the (blair model) of Big Brother (Lisa) fame... her and Hailey combined are the hottest duo, yeah call me shallow I dont give a fuck.

2. Hailey x Adriana - The milf takes the 2nd place, I disliked her at first for how she treated Hailey, but she grew on me, and grew on me fast, she makes an awesome realistic beard, and has tons of money to boot, she's banging hot, and when she dies she can leave the twins (who would be old by that point too) her money.

3. Hailey x Sandra - 3rd place for Sandra... For the simple reason that she was forced on the player... if it had been a choice to stay single, pick her, or pick Alana, the game would have been better... That said she is hot, makes a "decent" beard, and has the most adorable puppy eyes ever !! (breaking up with her made me feel like dogshit... hence why I hated being forced to romance her in the first place only to break her heart). She also has her obsessive personality which annoys the shit out of me, this germaphobe doesnt understand that sometimes its better to be exposed to crap so your body creates natural defenses and anti-bodies to the germs... I feel sorry for her when she does get sick, as she her whole body will shut down during something as dumb as a simple flu.

4. Hailey solo - this ranks last easily, so behind the others in fact that I havent played this path... Knowing Ptolemy is the writer here, I can expect a depressing shit show out of this path (which is realistic as an incest couple would not be accepted by nearly anyone), after all in Dreaming of Dana the non-beard path was terrible and gut wrenching, to the point he later patched it to make it less sad, but still wasnt as "good" as the paths with beards.

Last edited:

ewrtygjuklò

Jul 26, 2020
hi to everyone. someone knows if its possible to find saves of older versions on internet? because i've played version 0.98 but i lost my saves . thanks

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's the text pertaining to the post immediately above this one:

Progress update

Hi

We've started work on the epilogues. Finished amlost 2 so far.

Like I said, I don't want to put an exact date on it, but things are looking pretty good so far.

Viit

Looks like they should be done by the end of this month at least.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
incest patch for 099 is already included? on lewd patches only patch for 0.98.8 is available

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So there WILL be a pregnancy! Perhaps not the one people are looking for though.
If getting Sandra pregnant cements the threesome and the twins get what they want I'm fine with that. Besides, given Haley's dodges on the birth control comments to date, I suspect that Sandra won't be the only one...

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If getting Sandra pregnant cements the threesome and the twins get what they want I'm fine with that. Besides, given Haley's dodges on the birth control comments to date, I suspect that Sandra won't be the only one...
I don't know. I think Haley's affirmative response when the MC questioned her about it: "*Mumble* *Mumble*", was pretty definitive. :ROFLMAO:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, the current variant lowers the chances for the next generation to have gene defects, so there's nothing to complain about :)

Aleks_1995

May 26, 2021
i get an error with lisa comming into the room in ep30. Someone got an idea what it could be? The line is "shes adamant about you two not sleeping together"

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes