Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Victor von doom? Nah .. the gurl boss wants her and also Von Doom wants Susan Storm.
Great jess alba char that one is.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Victor von doom? Nah .. the gurl boss wants her and also Von Doom wants Susan Storm.
Great jess alba char that one is.
I mean the character I'm playing with and making choices and I don't want to have sex with Victor if he's available because that's disgusting. Second, I don't understand anything at all because I don't understand this dialect.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does the protagonist of the story have sex with Victor, or can he be avoided???
Victor is gay and has a male lover. I assume there is sex between the two of them, but it is neither seen nor mentioned in the game.

There is no way to avoid interaction with Victor in this game. He's the MC's boss and friend. But, again, no sex with Victor.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Victor is gay and has a male lover. I assume there is sex between the two of them, but it is neither seen nor mentioned in the game.

There is no way to avoid interaction with Victor in this game. He's the MC's boss and friend. But, again, no sex with Victor.
I don't mean interaction but what I mean is sodomy in general

• Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
4 the love of this game:
MC is close to Vics little gurl, she likes him. No, he will not bang his possible future son in law FFS!!

Does the protagonist of the story have sex with Victor, or can he be avoided???
I mean the character I'm playing with and making choices and I don't want to have sex with Victor if he's available because that's disgusting. Second, I don't understand anything at all because I don't understand this dialect.
This is Haleys story through MCs eyes, not Vics escpades, not whoever MC could bang.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
It is actually mentioned, in one particular route, in episode 14. In episode 10, Adriana offers you the choice to go on a business trip with her, because she took Haley on the first one, and Victor is to busy to have one. If you choose not to go (a funny thing there is you can choose no to go and stay on Adriana's path anyway), you spend the evening with Victor instead, drinking heavily (to the point the MC let slip something happened with Haley). In the morning, you get up in Victor's guest room, and follow his and Julian morning routine. At some point Victor kisses Julian, and sees the MC strange look give about it. Latter in the car, he jokes about it saying "I bet seeing us kiss bothers you more than if you saw us have sex".

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Player has NO sex with other men.
Absolutely. Even if there are a lot of in-game jokes about Victor having sex with the MC (by Haley, and by Victor too, especially the (first depending on a choice) time the MC get drunk with Victor, and Victor bring him back to Haley)

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Is it again after the ring is presented to Sandra or is this the end of the game? The game takes the number 0.98.8

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it again after the ring is presented to Sandra or is this the end of the game? The game takes the number 0.98.8
end of her path besides epilogue scene or few but mc and haley continue their doings and visit parents.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I started replaying the game from another track and I want to know if I can continue with Lisa and her sister and Diana. without broken up with sandra ?

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
A solution that worked for me:

1 - Remove all rpy and rpyc files in game/ folder
2 - Copy all rpy & rpyc from 0.97 game/ folder to the 0.98 game/ folder
3 - download the incest patch on lewdpatcher
4 - overwrite the files with patch

And after that I successfully loaded my save without error.
And what about Android old save from 0.98.6? :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started replaying the game from another track and I want to know if I can continue with Lisa and her sister and Diana. without broken up with sandra ?
you need to choose, can't get all in 1 run.

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes