• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What is that ? I was playing on Lisa's track, especially in the middle of Lisa's MC room scene while Haley was there.
Is that an Arabic translation? Whoever did that did not properly code the 'sayer' or speaker of a line of text. That is supposed to be Lisa speaking, but I have no idea what the Arabic for Lisa's 'sayer' code is, but 'ii' should be something else.

Lekokyn

Mar 13, 2019
Anyone have an ETA on the 0.99 incest patch? I don't want to get too far into the story and end up ahead of the patch.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Lmao, thank you. For some reason I was misreading "pre-patched" as before it got patched, not as in already patched. Don't know why I read it that way.
Many do, so don't blame yourself too much. From a language POV it is not a clear expression, however the way it is used indeed means "has been patched pre (before)"

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Lmao, thank you. For some reason I was misreading "pre-patched" as before it got patched, not as in already patched. Don't know why I read it that way.
I know perfectly well why you 'misread' it, since I made the same 'mistake'. Isn't the English language marvelous in its consistency!?/end sarcasm :D

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So how about:

"The version you are downloading here has been prepatched. Since that is linguistically ambiguous, let us explain: there are patches for this game which *ehemehem* enhance the content. These have been added to the game beforehand, so if you are downloading this file, you will get the *ehemehem* enhanced version and do not need to download any other *ehemehem* enhancement."

Short and to the point I think?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Not to argue too much more over language, but what would prevent folks from thinking that with 'pre-patched'?
Could have gone with [v0.** Incest] for the one obtained from SS, and [v0.** non-incest] for the one from Patreon, but I think even that would probably confuse someone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could have gone with [v0.** Incest] for the one obtained from SS, and [v0.** non-incest] for the one from Patreon, but I think even that would probably confuse someone.
yea and would bring new questions in equation aka is this version incest or non-incest version and do i need incest patch for this version etc.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes