Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
LOL

might need to shorten that since might get too long path for windows if game is in schoolstuff\biology\anatomy\haleys etc folder

still great name.
You can do a lot with 256 characters :)
And I DO think using powershell or bash you can have even more, but then again no application could handle them, so let's just stick to 256.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Patreon progress report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One more day

Hey

Sorry to say this, but it will take one more day to finish up the update. Something in real life came up, and I have to take Sunday off from working on the update. This means it won't be done until Monday.

There is good news too. It's almost done. We finished up all the images, all the dialogue, almost everything. What's left is bugfixing, making a few photoshop corrections to a few images, etc... That takes a bit of time too, though. So, Monday.

Viit

Unless Haley is hiding a basketball under her shirt, some people are going to be very happy with this one! :)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Patreon progress report:

One more day

Hey

Sorry to say this, but it will take one more day to finish up the update. Something in real life came up, and I have to take Sunday off from working on the update. This means it won't be done until Monday.

There is good news too. It's almost done. We finished up all the images, all the dialogue, almost everything. What's left is bugfixing, making a few photoshop corrections to a few images, etc... That takes a bit of time too, though. So, Monday.

Viit

Unless Haley is hiding a basketball under her shirt, some people are going to be very happy with this one! :)
very nice

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Patreon progress report:

One more day

Hey

Viit

It's not what you think, she's eaten MC's share of the pizza! :eek:;)

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Patreon progress report:

One more day

Hey

Viit

I'm tempting to see how Haley gonna explain this to parents :unsure: Since there is Lisa on this picture I assume this is a Haley + Lisa route where they hiding "things" from parents. Gonna get some popcorn :KEK:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'm tempting to see how Haley gonna explain this to parents :unsure: Since there is Lisa on this picture I assume this is a Haley + Lisa route where they hiding "things" from parents. Gonna get some popcorn :KEK:
Artificial insemination.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
She isn't pregnant at all, her braid has spawned an inner braid that happens to be inside her stomach.

On the Adriana route. The dog did it. Doggystyle, to be exact.

On the Haley + Sandra route...um...well you see. Haley wanted to explain how babies are made to Sandra, so she decided to be a surrogate mother to someone at work. That someone isn't Sandra either! I swear....:sneaky:

On the solo route. The dad did it ( which is technically true :cool: )

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Since I started following their story I've loved these twins, especially Haley. All I've every wanted is for them to find a way to spend their lives together. So if she's pregnant, so be it. Hopefully on whatever path you're pursing they will find a way to make it work.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
its almost over right ? its been a long time waiting for this game to be completed ...to play it :LOL:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes