Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Another great game completely ruined by rushed, lazy, half assed and abruptly cut "endings".

Such a shame, but it seems like this is becoming a pattern for everything on this site. I can't even remember the last time I've seen a good conclusion for these games.
I echo these sentiments exactly. All that time, all that buildup and story, all for an insulting short and unfulfilling ending. Was the dev's house on fire? Did he have to run out? Or maybe run to the bank? Jesus fucking christ. For the life of me I'll never understand these developers. Why put so much effort into something just to destroy it like that by not capping it off properly? Surely some more effort could have been shown.

Welp, at least now I know not to bother with the next project, whatever it may be.

Side note - I think all game threads on F95 should institute a requirement where the devs previous games are listed and linked to, along with a completed/on-hold/abandoned symbol next to them. Transparency is important. I know some threads already do this, but most don't.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I echo these sentiments exactly. All that time, all that buildup and story, all for an insulting short and unfulfilling ending. Was the dev's house on fire? Did he have to run out? Or maybe run to the bank? Jesus fucking christ. For the life of me I'll never understand these developers. Why put so much effort into something just to destroy it like that by not capping it off properly? Surely some more effort could have been shown.

Welp, at least now I know not to bother with the next project, whatever it may be.

Side note - I think all game threads on F95 should institute a requirement where the devs previous games are listed and linked to, along with a completed/on-hold/abandoned symbol next to them. Transparency is important. I know some threads already do this, but most don't.
Dr. P has with 1st game and he will with BaDIK aswell

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
7 endings ? Can some list them for me please ?
I didn't play them, i checked the scripts.

2 Haley
1 pregnant and 1 non-pregnant (less than required points)

2 S+H
Both very similar, 1 where you give Sandra the ring, in other you don't

2 A+H
1 pregnant and other non-pregnant (this is decided if you don't have sex with Haley in Adriana's new apt)

1 L+H
Pregnant

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Dr. P has with 1st game and he will with BaDIK aswell
He's one of the good ones. The problem with his games are the incredibly generic and vanilla tags/situations. If we could take his talent for renders, pacing, and follow-through, and combine it with something like Nefastus' (the guy behind Midlife Crisis) talent for build up while working in perverted situations, THAT would be a hell of a game.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes