zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I echo these sentiments exactly. All that time, all that buildup and story, all for an insulting short and unfulfilling ending. Was the dev's house on fire? Did he have to run out? Or maybe run to the bank? Jesus fucking christ. For the life of me I'll never understand these developers. Why put so much effort into something just to destroy it like that by not capping it off properly? Surely some more effort could have been shown.

Welp, at least now I know not to bother with the next project, whatever it may be.

Side note - I think all game threads on F95 should institute a requirement where the devs previous games are listed and linked to, along with a completed/on-hold/abandoned symbol next to them. Transparency is important. I know some threads already do this, but most don't.
Dr. P has with 1st game and he will with BaDIK aswell

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
7 endings ? Can some list them for me please ?
I didn't play them, i checked the scripts.

2 Haley
1 pregnant and 1 non-pregnant (less than required points)

2 S+H
Both very similar, 1 where you give Sandra the ring, in other you don't

2 A+H
1 pregnant and other non-pregnant (this is decided if you don't have sex with Haley in Adriana's new apt)

1 L+H
Pregnant

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Dr. P has with 1st game and he will with BaDIK aswell
He's one of the good ones. The problem with his games are the incredibly generic and vanilla tags/situations. If we could take his talent for renders, pacing, and follow-through, and combine it with something like Nefastus' (the guy behind Midlife Crisis) talent for build up while working in perverted situations, THAT would be a hell of a game.

pepperbaer1

May 5, 2019
Sorry, i love your game, bur 6,65 GB for ONE Update is too much. Please put in a Update from the past version. Thanks
Sorry for my english, is not my Speak

TimMathew

May 24, 2021
He's one of the good ones. The problem with his games are the incredibly generic and vanilla tags/situations. If we could take his talent for renders, pacing, and follow-through, and combine it with something like Nefastus' (the guy behind Midlife Crisis) talent for build up while working in perverted situations, THAT would be a hell of a game.
Nah. i like the quality, well thought out and well designed games of his that aren't totally off the bonkers in terms of kinks and perversion. Midlife Crisis has so many directions and kinks that there is no clear sense of identity or direction.

tj123

Oct 15, 2019
I didn't play them, i checked the scripts.

2 Haley
1 pregnant and 1 non-pregnant (less than required points)

2 S+H
Both very similar, 1 where you give Sandra the ring, in other you don't

2 A+H
1 pregnant and other non-pregnant (this is decided if you don't have sex with Haley in Adriana's new apt)

1 L+H
Pregnant
Thanks

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Well.... I don´t know what to say... btw i played only the hailey part... and... well... i don´t know... Make your own picture!

Thank the dev for the game! I loved to play it!

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
There are plenty of incest games. Geez. IMO it is refreshing DPC doesn't do incest themes. I enjoy the occasional incest themed story, but it doesn't have to be in everything. lol

Reactions: Priappus

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
What did people expect from the epilogue? I really don't get the disappointment. Pretty much all the storylines were completely wrapped up at this point.

The rapist was taken care of and Haley was already in therapy getting better. What more do you need out of the epilogue?

Their careers are at their peek what more do you need out of that epilogue wise?

Haley and MC were never going to run away to incest island to get married FFS they were always going to be hidden. I think the Haley solo one was maybe a little lacking because they don't have a beard there but even that was pretty much wrapped up before because the dad already knew and accepted it (and I'm like 95% sure the mom knows also).

Pretty much the only question is - do the thruples work out and does Haley get pregnant ever? And the epilogue answers both these questions. It's like some people have never read an actual book before - sometimes it's good to leave a little to the readers imagination. I got enough out of the epilogue to know that in all (well maybe not 100% about Haley solo) of the endings Haley + MC are happy and able to continue and the rest I can fill in the blanks.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's been a long time since I played this game, and now that the game is completed, I can finally give this game another chance.

How is with the relationships here now? If I want to be with many women, are there any consequences?

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes