Mar 14, 2019
For the ending of a story to work, there needs to be some kind of resolution. For a story to have resolution, there needs to be something to resolve, which means there needed to be something at stake. And the issue with Haley's Story was there was never anything meaningfully at stake except "who ends up together in the end", something that we each decided as players many, many episodes ago.

None of the subplots introduced after that ever threatened to change the arc of the story. So in a way at that point it was already over, and the whole remainder was essentially a Return of the King-sized epilogue.

Which is kind of when I checked out. "Great, the characters I want to be together are together, in the absence of a subplot that meaningfully changes that, I guess I'll just be watching them find different ways to shag over several updates until the developer wraps the story up."

Which they did, until they did.
Yeah, OK, nerd, whatever, the real question is: are the endings hot, and guessing from me not getting a notification for pregnancy tag, the answer is no, so this sucks, and I hate you guys

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Aug 17, 2019
Good on the dev for sticking with it until the end. I've been playing this since I first joined the site, so it feels pretty good to see "completed" next to it.

When it says pre-patched, does it just mean without the incest patch pre-installed, or does it mean there'll be a future release for bugfixes and cleanup?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
For the ending of a story to work, there needs to be some kind of resolution. For a story to have resolution, there needs to be something to resolve, which means there needed to be something at stake. And the issue with Haley's Story was there was never anything meaningfully at stake except "who ends up together in the end", something that we each decided as players many, many episodes ago.

None of the subplots introduced after that ever threatened to change the arc of the story. So in a way at that point it was already over, and the whole remainder was essentially a Return of the King-sized epilogue.

Which is kind of when I checked out. "Great, the characters I want to be together are together, in the absence of a subplot that meaningfully changes that, I guess I'll just be watching them find different ways to shag over several updates until the developer wraps the story up."

Which they did, until they did.
You sumed up the reason I stopped playing this like a year ago. Felt like nothing was happening besides "pick the waifu" predetermined paths . Most of the game was just slice of life with practically copypasted sex scenes, since they were predominantly between the same two people. Even that lame teacher drama was competely pointless, being so far removed from the present that it had zero stakes.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
When it says pre-patched, does it just mean without the incest patch pre-installed, or does it mean there'll be a future release for bugfixes and cleanup?
'Pre-patched' means that it is the SubscribeStar version with incest IN the game - no need for an incest patch.

The developer has stated that there may be a bugfix update in a week or so.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's the Patreon announcement of the final update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haley's story 1.0

Hey

Finally. Hope it's worth the wait.

We finished up all the epilogues. A total of 7 different endings. Really hope you enjoy it, now that you can play the story start to finish. And not in little spurts. We will wait one more week to get all the bug reports, feedback on something that we may have missed, etc.. and fix those issues. Things can get really complicated at the end with so many endings and triggers. Then we start work on our new project.

I said we're taking some time off. Well, I am anyway. But Pto has already started to gather materials for new backdorps for our new project.

But enough about that for now. Today is about Haley.

Here are the links. And we're eagerly waiting for any feedback you might have.

One more thing before I go. We would both like to really thank you all for your patronage and support. Without it, this VN would've never came to completion. We actually did it YAY

Full sized version:

Compresed version:

Android will take a little longer

Viit

Note: The links are for the Patreon (NO INCEST) version.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I download this and mine says version 98.2 not 1.0 plus it didn't show any new content. Will attempt again...
Fixed. Apparently for some reason mega link didn't get updated here before..now it should be the new version.

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
The end of both paths are pretty disappointing. After a so long story and close relationship between the MC and Haley it seems strange that the future become not much closer. Anyway the story jumps 6 months into the future but no choices for the player and I can´t loose my feeling that the game maker simply lost his motivation to keep on developing an interesting story line...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The endings were pretty disappointing.

* Note I only have the Lisa, Haley only, Adriana and Sandra paths.

Haley gets pregnant on all but the Sandra path (where Sandra gets pregnant). But you never even see the baby. There are no sex scenes either. The situation with the abuse is still unresolved and the parental situation is just pushed aside. Why are so many endings like this? It's like the developers just forget how to write when it comes to tying things together. Should've taken their time instead of trying to get them all done in a month, you can tell they're rushed. Seeing the baby. The abuse. The parents. Any sex scenes at all. *sigh*. What a mediocre end to another great game.

There is a post on the previous page about there not being anything to resolve. That isn't true, there are legitimate issues to resolve...they just weren't.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Solo haley path ending is disappointing. 6 month time skip, pregnant, mom moves in to help with the baby and its game over, THE END. Really? Mom never finds out about the MC and the sister? Dad never confronts the son and daughter? Work friends never find out, no up on their lives either? No follow up about Haleys past or the teacher? The group who helped the MC out earlier?

Lmao. It very much seemed like devs got bored and rushed through the ending.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
This Game lost me somewhere in the middle when they put much focus into the other path. The Hadley-End felt really rushed. So Haley just gets pregnant, Mother moves in ...THE END? Her Mental Trauma was never solved, we have no clue how the Pregnancy went and how they ended up... like wtf was this shit?

I absolutely loved this Game in the first 10-20 Episodes, but after that it completely broke down. It was just the same shit over and over again and always 10-20min episodes with nothing happening.

The exact moment this Game kinda died for me was when Haley told the PC about how she fucked with a Teacher after their first Sex. Like what fucking retard wrote that shit?

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Here is my biggest disappointment with the endings.

The choice on whether to takeout the teacher or not felt like one of, if not the biggest, decision in the game. So, I'm really disappointed that it wasn't even touched on in the endings. I would have liked to have seen the MC and Hailey to have at least told the mom what really happened with the teacher when she was 15. To see her treating Hailey like shit for the whole game without knowing what really happened just felt wrong. If they told her them maybe they could have repaired their relationship. The mom calling Hailey a dimwit on the pregnancy routes really pissed me off.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
This Game lost me somewhere in the middle when they put much focus into the other path. The Hadley-End felt really rushed. So Haley just gets pregnant, Mother moves in ...THE END? Her Mental Trauma was never solved, we have no clue how the Pregnancy went and how they ended up... like wtf was this shit?

I absolutely loved this Game in the first 10-20 Episodes, but after that it completely broke down. It was just the same shit over and over again and always 10-20min episodes with nothing happening.

The exact moment this Game kinda died for me was when Haley told the PC about how she fucked with a Teacher after their first Sex. Like what fucking retard wrote that shit?
I dropped it after this exact update. The unexpected molester narrative coming out of the blue with that ridiculous timing soured me on the whole game. Now that it's complete I'm thinking of giving it another shot and see if I like in its completeness, but reading all the negative feedback about the rushed endings makes me think it's not really worth it.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Thanks a lot for your game and most of all for finishing it. It Won't forgotten.

Thank you and good luck to you and your next projects.

Reactions: Kryptonson
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes