Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Like I said, I just chceked the scripts. I don't even play Lisa's route lol. Can't help you much.
BUT IIRC, L+H is third in priority, try breaking up with Adriana and you should be on Lisa's route i guess.
I did the Lisa route. I liked it more than the Adriana route. For the Lisa route you need to NOT be on Sandra & Adriana's route. So far I've done Adriana, Lisa & solo Haley routes and there isn't anything new with either Diane or Alana. The Diane fuckbuddy or friends question doesn't seem to be leading anywhere (I tried both options to the end). And the invitation to drink to Alana also doesn't seem to be leading anywhere. A shame.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Good God.....

And I thought DanielsK was bad at endings. What the utter fuck was that?
LOL had to love your comment.
the first thing i wondered while going through all the endings was if Viit and Ptolemy had DanielsK writing them.
i actually was less disappointed with Dusklight Manor's endings than with these, rule of the low expectations.
This was a big let down.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
This game started so well, then it deteriorated almost into oblivion ... I mean nothing is solved, not the teacher problem not Haley´s therapy stuff, not Adriana´s path (and mind you we were promised a story explaining the story behind her scar!) ... simply nothing. It seems the devs start a game, then detect it becomes somewhat complicated and rush to an unsatisfactory ending without any meaning. Was the same with Life with Mary ... a pity!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
lol, waited 8 month for this ending aaaand.... 5 mins of gameplay :D
Not liking it or thinking it did not cover all the threads is one thing, but the epilogue was always going to be short. I think I know which path is your main focus if you've waited for so long and can see it, but there never was a reason to prolongue an ending just for some development order aspects.

Reactions: Walter Victor
Jul 20, 2020
While I love this VN, I have to agree with many here, the ending just literally drops off in the haley solo route, almost like it was mid thought and it just ends. Kind of disappointing, I'm not entirely sure what happened, if the dev just got side tracked or disinterested with this project, but ever since the professor event/storyline things just ended up being left behind with the story fast tracking with very little actual progression.

Edit: I've seen the title "life of mary" mentioned, and I loved that VN also, and I feel that story was properly wrapped up for me and the path I chose to take in it. This Vn though I felt like they just decided that it was enough, not to tie off all the loose ends such as:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Checked the date, and yes, I really had to wait 7 months for the epilogue. However, I won't complain as it delivered exactly the ending I wanted: Married to Sandra, Haley tagging along with some shenanigans. And, of course, an epilogue is short by default.

The only little thing that feels a bit wrong to me is that Klaus went off scot free. It felt wrong to me to lower myself to his standards, so I did not call in Puppy, but this way that whole affair was never mentioned again.

Anyway, thanks for the ride, and I'm looking forward to your next project.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Good God.....

And I thought DanielsK was bad at endings. What the utter fuck was that?
Lol, Oh he is still bad at endings but he atleast tries harder.

These endings show absolutely no effort to include anything that happened prior, to tie up any loose ends or give any kind of fan service at all.

I wish patreon and subscriberstar required a class on how to write a decent ending before devs are allowed to use the service. So many pathetic endings lately...

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Haley gets pregnant on all but the Sandra path (where Sandra gets pregnant). But you never even see the baby. There are no sex scenes either. The situation with the abuse is still unresolved and the parental situation is just pushed aside. Why are so many endings like this? It's like the developers just forget how to write when it comes to tying things together. Should've taken their time instead of trying to get them all done in a month, you can tell they're rushed. Seeing the baby. The abuse. The parents. Any sex scenes at all. *sigh*. What a mediocre end to another great game.

Wahh Wahh. One of the few updates without sex in a game with an overwhelming amount of sex scenes (though not the best animations tbf).

The situation with the rapist is resolved - he is dead. This isn't Alexandra MC isn't a gangster the rapists death being off screen doesn't mean it's not resolved or is rushed.

Abuse isn't resolved? Rapist is dead. Hailey - at once resistant to therapy - is now going on her own accord and improving. What do you want an "In Treatment" style HBO miniseries about her sessions? She's come to terms with her abuse and is getting past it. Sexual assault is a lifelong trigger and survivors can be in therapy for the rest of there lives. There not being a satisfying "Oh I'm all better now brother!" doesn't mean it's a bad ending or she won't continue to improve.

Parental situation is resolved! Dad knows in Haley solo and is ignorant in all other endings. Dad is grossed out but chooses to be purposefully ignorant in order to preserve his relationship with his kids. What else is there to say? I guess I'm still left wondering if the mom knows always and just keeps silent the way the mom always knew about the abuse but something being left to the readers imagination - is not shitty writing.

The beard situation is resolved in those three endings as well. In MC+Sandra Haley is an auntie figure/equal partner. In MC + Lisa Haley is a wifey/older sister figure to Lisa. In MC + Andrea Haley kind of regresses a bit and is almost childlike to the parental MC/Andrea pair.

Not every story/novel/tv show is LOTR where it gives you every single characters entire life story until their death in the epilogue. Every immediate concern about Haleys story is addressed before or during the epilogue. Careers - check, abuse - check, them having a beard - check, dads suspicions - check, long term prospects - them having a kid together seems pretty optimistic to me so check.

Lol and why do you need to see the baby?

Haleys Story is about the two twins falling in love, overcoming the obstacles, and entering a relationship. I'm sad the storys over also but it didn't need to and dragged out further with an epilogue showing them years or whatever in the future. Quite happy with where and how it ended.

And to the person who responded to me yeah I was a patron also and was subbed for like 9 months so while not the years you were I was still invested in the story.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
So, to sum it up on the choices and game mechanics:
  • Sandra points are never used [edit; actually used for the final continuation of the path]
  • Haley points are only used to determine if Haley will get pregnant and her solo path
  • As (half-)expected, Diane and Alana completely disappear form the game as pseudo love-interest after episode 18. Diane make a short appearance at the penultimate episode of Sandra's path (if you had sex with her); Alana makes a cameo at the wedding with Sandra, and at the end of Lisa's path (Hey I was right about these!)
  • Outside the choices of paths, the only choices that matter are
    • Taking (or not) the ring to marry Sandra (or not) [edit: taking the the ring influences the pregnancy of Sandra,and the location of the honeymoon, but in both cases, there is a wedding]
    • Cheat on Adriana with Haley to determine if she'll be pregnant on this path
For now I have played 5 of the 7 endings: the two on Adriana's path, the one on Lisa's, the marriage one on Sandra's, and the pregnant one on Haley's. I will maybe test the non-ring stuff, but I feel too lazy to start over with Haley and to willingly screw over all the choices. But as far as I can tell, all the endings are pretty similar. Only Sandra(married)'s ending is fully original. Lisa and Haley-only (pregnant) share the exact same scenes of Haley getting sick/Haley goes to therapist+doctor/Haley learns and tells the MC she's pregnant/they announce it to their parents. The last part is also used on the Adriana/Haley pregnant path.

I must say I'm a bit disappointed by theses similarities. And by the fact that all the endings feel a little... flat. No dramatic ending (I was expecting more on that side on the ending where the MC cheats on Adriana - not so much on the Haley-only paths after all the tension was dropped on the last episode), no over-joyful ending either (the "best" ending - I would guess even "canonical" ending (Sandra, married) - felt almost emotionless). Also, it got totally over the many problems that will rise by the situation (especially on the Haley-only path) in the real world (but I guess the aternative here is the carracers all flee the society to live on Incest Island?)

I loved playing that game but, yeah, endings have been a little too anticlimactic to my taste.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes