Jacko77

Jun 1, 2017
Congratulations for the ending, but I am not really sure how to feel about the endings. All endings were okay for an epilogue, but not more.
I was full of anticipation for this update and how some stories like her therapy, the rapist issue or the Haley path will continue/end, especially when you consider how long the last update took now.
To me it seems as if the developers were already thinking about their next project and were just looking for a decent ending for Haley.
Nevertheless, I liked the game and who knows, maybe the next project will surprise us all with a brilliant ending. ;)

Reactions: Kryptonson
Jul 15, 2017
Would have loved a solo ending with Lisa (loved her), seems to me any future with Haley is gonna end in tears and misery as they are shit at hiding their relationship.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Wahh Wahh. One of the few updates without sex in a game with an overwhelming amount of sex scenes (though not the best animations tbf).

The situation with the rapist is resolved - he is dead. This isn't Alexandra MC isn't a gangster the rapists death being off screen doesn't mean it's not resolved or is rushed.

Abuse isn't resolved? Rapist is dead. Hailey - at once resistant to therapy - is now going on her own accord and improving. What do you want an "In Treatment" style HBO miniseries about her sessions? She's come to terms with her abuse and is getting past it. Sexual assault is a lifelong trigger and survivors can be in therapy for the rest of there lives. There not being a satisfying "Oh I'm all better now brother!" doesn't mean it's a bad ending or she won't continue to improve.

Parental situation is resolved! Dad knows in Haley solo and is ignorant in all other endings. Dad is grossed out but chooses to be purposefully ignorant in order to preserve his relationship with his kids. What else is there to say? I guess I'm still left wondering if the mom knows always and just keeps silent the way the mom always knew about the abuse but something being left to the readers imagination - is not shitty writing.

The beard situation is resolved in those three endings as well. In MC+Sandra Haley is an auntie figure/equal partner. In MC + Lisa Haley is a wifey/older sister figure to Lisa. In MC + Andrea Haley kind of regresses a bit and is almost childlike to the parental MC/Andrea pair.

Not every story/novel/tv show is LOTR where it gives you every single characters entire life story until their death in the epilogue. Every immediate concern about Haleys story is addressed before or during the epilogue. Careers - check, abuse - check, them having a beard - check, dads suspicions - check, long term prospects - them having a kid together seems pretty optimistic to me so check.

Lol and why do you need to see the baby?

Haleys Story is about the two twins falling in love, overcoming the obstacles, and entering a relationship. I'm sad the storys over also but it didn't need to and dragged out further with an epilogue showing them years or whatever in the future. Quite happy with where and how it ended.

And to the person who responded to me yeah I was a patron also and was subbed for like 9 months so while not the years you were I was still invested in the story.
Well, it looks like I got someone's braid in a knot.

The endings are mediocre at best. I've played this game since the start, I defended the abuse storyline. The only bad things I've had to say about this game are Diane vanishing and the saves breaking every few updates. These endings are completely lackluster.

Nothing is resolved, it's pushed aside and forgotten. Or it's just " Don't say don't tell" .

The abuse isn't resolved. The parents do not know about it, the mom even threw shade when Haley got pregnant. Is the rapist dead on the path where you didn't send the MC from Alexandra to kill him? Or was that another choice that didn't matter? This is a central part of the game "It's all better now" isn't a satisfying end. Haley should've told the parents at the very least, they deserve to know and maybe then the mom wouldn't be so cold towards her. And another thing is the other girl the teacher was abusing, Haley #2. Where in the world is she at? An orphanage or something? Another vanishing character.

The beard situation is resolved as far as having a beard. But in the Haley only path...there is no beard. Are they just going to keep it secret forever? I guess so. Good luck explaining to their kid who "Steve" is. As far as sex scenes go, this is just a missed chance to show they're truly together and love each other. Their previous single sex scene was either a drunken scene or Haley was manipulating them to do it. Could've at least had a scene with them after the wedding. Who doesn't do something after getting married?

Parental situation isn't resolved. You even admit it. The dad knows, and is pretty mad about it. The mom has no idea. Again, are they just going to keep it secret forever? The mom is helping raise the baby too. How are they going to keep it secret when they've living together? As of now, their relationship is doomed to fail. They can't keep their relationship secret forever from their mom and their dad being disgusted by it. The game is called "Haley's Story" not "Haley's Secret".

Seeing the baby is just a sweet little final image to send the game off on. Imagine Haley, MC and Sandra ( or the other beards) in a nice little family portrait as the final render of each path. You say this game is about them falling in love, overcoming obstacles and entering a relationship. You know what would be the cherry on top of that? Us seeing them with their baby.

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I haven't done a full playthrough in a while but I'm almost certain Haley said that the mom knows about the abuse - the dad doesn't though. Like I said Haley is coping with it why do you think she needs a "me Too" moment with her dad?

I would assume if you don't kill him he is alive - not much thinking required there lol.

Haley #2's mom was married to the rapist so I would assume she's with her mom - not hard to deduce. She was never anything but a catalyst to get Haley to address her own abuse so why would we keep following her? This isn't a harem game so I'd hardly call her a vanishing character.

Of course they're going to keep it secret forever. "your dad was a one night stand who left when he found out I was pregnant". That's like a classic American tale lol and pretty much what Haley told her dad. That's such a common occurrence I don't see how it would be questioned when the kid is older.

They've been living together for probably a year+ already by the end of the story what do you mean keep it secret when they're living together? Dad knows, is disgusted, but accepts it to keep relationship with his kids. What else do you want? No parent is ever going to be happy with their kids having sex that is as good an outcome as you can expect. What else do you want? A flash forward where the dad and mom are happily celebrating their open incest? Come on. Just because it is not as happy an ending doesn't mean it was rushed. And the question of whether or not the mom already knows is left purposefully vague - again not rushed.

Dude no offense but it just sounds like you have little to no imagination if you can't fill in the blanks on what's happened or imagine logically what comes next.

The Haley Solo path is definitely the worst outcome for them as a couple but that doesn't make it poorly written either IMO. It was nice for once to see people react with disgust to incest unlike in every other incest story ever written.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Such an emotionally wrenching story with a dropped ending.
The writing on this was incredible and the conversations and stunned disbelief in what they had done struck me as something very realistic. The play between the brother/sister relationship and lovers was really impressive. Almost all of the other games drop the family part of the relationship and just fuck, no sign of internal turmoil or acknowledgement of what they are doing.

To be clear I do prefer the games where the family fucks for reasons other than love. This was too deep.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Man gotta be honest, I thought all the five endings I saw were pretty flat. Especially the two I saw with Adriana. I'm was a big fan of her and in both her endings it didn't even seem like she and the MC were even a couple. Ah well, at least the journey was a blast.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

SILVERSHANKS

Dec 7, 2018
Updated walkthrough with Qleaf's blessing.

Edit: Updated to 1.0 Final

Side Note: I would like to thank everyone who has liked this post and all my other walthrough posts. I really enjoy doing this. To be recognized for it makes me very happy and drives me to continue doing something I've come to love. Thanks!

You can find this and all of my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey bud, you did a good job and I don't want be sound ungrateful but your walkthrough is is little bit complicated. Its have 7 endings but it's not clear how to get one in particular. It would have been easy to understand if you had explained how to get a particular ending.

Reactions: Danathor

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
That is not correct. If Sandra's points are not high enough, back when the threesome occurs, she breaks up with the MC and the Sandra route reverts to the Solo route for the Epilogues.
oh? Good to know. Well I would probably not have tested it anyway.

Hey bud, you did a good job and I don't want be sound ungrateful but your walkthrough is is little bit complicated. Its have 7 endings but it's not clear how to get one in particular. It would have been easy to understand if you had explained how to get a particular ending.
I could edit my picture to add the endings with their conditions. But it will be not be as clean as iI would want, as I have lost the original file when I changed my computer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vegitap8

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
First result when searching "pre-patched" in the thread:

In case that isn't clear enough, since it's part of a conversation, the game is patched ahead of time--you don't need to download an incest patch or anything, unlike many other games on the forum.
Yeah that's gonna mindfuck your casual player, should just be "patched", but thanks for clearing this up.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Probably not. The threshold was 7 points out of a possible 15. Anyone who actually wanted to stay with Sandra would be unlikely to fail. :D
Well, another incorrect info from my original post, after testing the ring has a quite different effect on the endings. In both case, there is a wedding. With the ring, Sandra is already pregnant, and the honeymoon is set Florence. Without it, Sandra is not pregnant, and the honeymoon is set on a tropical island, probably Maldives (according to Adriana non-pregnant-ending). In a final twist, Haley gets sick, the same way she does is all the pregnancy ending, but it seems this time, it's form the booze.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
That is not correct. If Sandra's points are not high enough, back when the threesome occurs, she breaks up with the MC and the Sandra route reverts to the Solo route for the Epilogues.
Which threesome by the way ? the first one or the final one, before the epilogues?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah that's gonna mindfuck your casual player, should just be "patched", but thanks for clearing this up.
Well, this has been discussed in many threads and it is a correct way to describe this, just as a pre cooked meal has been cooked, a pre patched game has been patched. Yes, if you just analyse the parts of the words, logically it could have meant "version before the patch" but it doesn't - logic and language are in kind of a love/hate relationship.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
  • Outside the choices of paths, the only choices that matter are
    • Taking (or not) the ring to marry Sandra (or not) [edit: taking the the ring influences the pregnancy of Sandra,and the location of the honeymoon, but in both cases, there is a wedding]
    • Cheat on Adriana with Haley to determine if she'll be pregnant on this path
Holy fucking shit how stupid was this. I feel so bad for those of you that liked Sandra enough to want her as a beard but didn't want her as the main girl so you possibly decided not to get her a ring, but all it got you was a non pregnant Sandra...

Again, it's the exact same scenario with the Adri path. Wanted Adri more as the beard? Too bad, you've now got pregnant Haley whether you wanted her or not.

And here I was thinking I had reached a point of pure apathy to this pathetic, horrible, piece of shit game but all the hate is flooding back due to how poorly coded this shit was. How was anyone supposed to make decisions when they are coded this fucking poorly? It's a fucking shame we don't allow for zero star reviews, this fucking garbage has easily earned one.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes