Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you. Not what I wanted to hear but appreciate the quick answer.
What did people expect from the epilogue? I really don't get the disappointment. Pretty much all the storylines were completely wrapped up at this point.

The rapist was taken care of and Haley was already in therapy getting better. What more do you need out of the epilogue?

Their careers are at their peek what more do you need out of that epilogue wise?

Haley and MC were never going to run away to incest island to get married FFS they were always going to be hidden. I think the Haley solo one was maybe a little lacking because they don't have a beard there but even that was pretty much wrapped up before because the dad already knew and accepted it (and I'm like 95% sure the mom knows also).

Pretty much the only question is - do the thruples work out and does Haley get pregnant ever? And the epilogue answers both these questions. It's like some people have never read an actual book before - sometimes it's good to leave a little to the readers imagination. I got enough out of the epilogue to know that in all (well maybe not 100% about Haley solo) of the endings Haley + MC are happy and able to continue and the rest I can fill in the blanks.
Well some of us have spent 3 years getting to care for and dare I say love these characters. Thats a long time. I enjoyed GOT but the last year it train wrecked for a vn equivalent see freeloading family... but at least GOT DIDN'T totally ignore what led up to it and make this mistake of trying condense it to only short episode.

The ending on Haley and Adriana route was uneventful and so I waited hoping that the epologue would make it better and not last 5 minutes game time after 3 years.

The rapists was a big choice on how to deal with him and to bring in another favorite character that was so cool, but to have it "dealt" with no chance to relish it or be satisfied with it as we don't know what the fuck happened and that's fucking tragic.

The only ending i cared about was unworthy of the vn and instead of 3 good sized main endings we got 7 short af endings.

I love this vn, love the characters and the writing but like a lot of devs here the endings are so unworthy of the vn.

I pray Alexandra gets a proper ending or two and not this slide show hurry up and let's call it good endings...

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, it's completed so time for me to catch up !

Congratulations on finishing this game :)
And good luck to the Dev for his future projects ;)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, I only played the Haley solo so far, but as others mentioned, the story was already mostly wrapped up by this point. Could it have some more about plotlines that were abruptly cut off? Sure. But then again, the Klaus decision was never something that was intended to be pivotal, it was just for the players to "deal with it if they want to" - according to Ptolemy - so I didn't expect anything more out of it.

Could've been some mentions about it right, and the entire Mom never found out the truth about the situation is something I think should've been expanded, that had some more craft in it as well, the lack of wrap about that plotline is unsatisfying. The Haley 2 situation ties into this, given we had some choices about that as well. Also some of the girl storylines were just simply cut off, Diane and Alana for example, and if you choose not to pursue anything with a few, they just disappeared like they never existed which is obviously weird. The very end? A montage at best, nothing else was to said about it.

Other than these mostly smaller unresolved storylines, I did enjoy the game as a whole, the dynamic between Haley and the MC is something that could and should serve as a precedent for any brother-sister storyline, so far the only one managed to emulate it is Trouble in Paradise. It's not the best thing ever, but especially the first time I played it I was really taken by the game, so ultimately I don't have any serious complaints about it or the epilogues. It's definitely a way better ending that Personal Trainer or now the infamous Freeloading Family ever managed to scrape together.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Holy crap, its done! Will be looking for the walkthrough mod to update before I finish it but I'm excited!
I see there are 7 endings but that confuses me, as far as I knew, there were only 2 paths: One with Sandra, one without...

So I ask, with AS LITTLE SPOILERS AS POSSIBLE...
What are the endings?

Example:
MC + Haley ending?
MC + Adriana Ending?
MC + Sandra Ending?
MC + Adriana + Haley Ending?
MC + Sandra + Haley Ending?
MC + Lisa Ending?
MC + Adriana + Sandra + Lisa + Haley ending? (One ending to rule them all)

Maybe I should just wait for the walkthrough mod...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Holy crap, its done! Will be looking for the walkthrough mod to update before I finish it but I'm excited!
I see there are 7 endings but that confuses me, as far as I knew, there were only 2 paths: One with Sandra, one without...

So I ask, with AS LITTLE SPOILERS AS POSSIBLE...
What are the endings?

Example:
MC + Haley ending?
MC + Adriana Ending?
MC + Sandra Ending?
MC + Adriana + Haley Ending?
MC + Sandra + Haley Ending?
MC + Lisa Ending?
MC + Adriana + Sandra + Lisa + Haley ending? (One ending to rule them all)

Maybe I should just wait for the walkthrough mod...
Haley Solo, Adriana, Lisa and Sandra are there for sure, I think there's a negative Haley points one as well, I'm not sure about the other two. There's no all girls ending though. If you have Sandra you auto break up with every other girl and can't even start the Lisa route.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
He's one of the good ones. The problem with his games are the incredibly generic and vanilla tags/situations. If we could take his talent for renders, pacing, and follow-through, and combine it with something like Nefastus' (the guy behind Midlife Crisis) talent for build up while working in perverted situations, THAT would be a hell of a game.
More like he is successful because most prefer "incredibly generic and vanilla tags/situations", and being conscientious help the cause greatly.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Save files please....

Before anyone comments that I'm being lazy...

A few months back I had finally paid good money to get a desktop pc so that when I started to dev my own game I had a good start on it.
This after forever owning a macbpro.
So, thinking I had moved most of my game save files over, I deleted games and game and the save folders on the mac.
And been downloading each of my fave games.

However, since not all game saves are placed in the same end folder, I ended up deleting some files
that were mac based and thus lost a lot of save files.
Some, I have spent hours click through on,
but since last time I played this was around .92 I want to carry on and so,
would appreciate it if someone would load up their saves files

I read I can change the MC name on here, so thats not an issue.

Cheers.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
maybe if you were on their paths.
How exaclty are you on their paths ? Do you need to NOT be on Sandra & Adriana's paths ? Last thing I did with Lisa was her sex scene in the red then white dress. Diana has only a single sex scene with me, after that the last time I saw her was during a visit to her house to watch her competition. Alana I also only have a single sex scene with her then if I remember correctly I saw her for the last time at the doctor.

Is there anything I'm missing ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How exaclty are you on their paths ? Do you need to NOT be on Sandra & Adriana's paths ? Last thing I did with Lisa was her sex scene in the red then white dress. Diana has only a single sex scene with me, after that the last time I saw her was during a visit to her house to watch her competition. Alana I also only have a single sex scene with her then if I remember correctly I saw her for the last time at the doctor.

Is there anything I'm missing ?
no sandra is primary choice.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I didn't play them, i checked the scripts.

2 Haley
1 pregnant and 1 non-pregnant (less than required points)

2 S+H
Both very similar, 1 where you give Sandra the ring, in other you don't

2 A+H
1 pregnant and other non-pregnant (this is decided if you don't have sex with Haley in Adriana's new apt)

1 L+H
Pregnant

How do you get the Lisa one ? Last scene I have with her is her in a red/white dress where you have sex for the first time. Didn't get any scene after that. I'm on the A+H route. Do I need to be H only route I'm assuming ?

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes