Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I am unable to download with mega sync. :cry: Is anyone else facing the same problem? It shows failed permanently after some time. I can't download such a huge game with browser or other links. Mega is the only one that would continue in case of an interruption.
use , nopy links work best for me

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The same with Alana: you promise to take her out to dinner and never see her again.
Almost, but not quite. Alana makes cameo (non speaking) appearances in the Sandra route (depending on your choice), and in the Lisa route.

But we've known for quite some time that Alana had not made the cut for any meaningful continuation of her role in the game. She hasn't appeared in ages. No reason to continue her story now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What was amusing to me was that the one route (Sandra) where I was certain that Haley would wind up pregnant, given all the hints that were given in that route, is the only route in which Haley can NOT get pregnant! :unsure: :D

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
What was amusing to me was that the one route (Sandra) where I was certain that Haley would wind up pregnant, given all the hints that were given in that route, is the only route in which Haley can NOT get pregnant! :unsure: :D
The best ending in my opinion (and the best route ofc). It's not rushed, the whole threats from auntie looks delightful :KEK:

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
But we've known for quite some time that Alana had not made the cut for any meaningful continuation of her role in the game. She hasn't appeared in ages. No reason to continue her story now.
All last appearances of Diane/Alana as potenttial love interests were in episode 18. The choice concerning Haley2 was also in that one. It seems at this stage, they maybe had plans for tall these girls, but drop it in the aftermath (if I remember correctly, Ptolemy got sick not that long after).

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
All last appearances of Diane/Alana as potenttial love interests were in episode 18. The choice concerning Haley2 was also in that one. It seems at this stage, they maybe had plans for tall these girls, but drop it in the aftermath (if I remember correctly, Ptolemy got sick not that long after).
There was another significant event that happened about the same time - Patreon stuck it's long nose into the game and the developers had to change course. I believe it was at that time that they decided they needed to finish this up as best they could. So entire plot points, as well as girls, were pruned from the game.

It wasn't long after that that the 4 routes were established, meaning that they now had to create incest and non-incest versions of each route. I don't believe they were fully committed to all of those variations, but had to do them regardless.

I look to those factors as producing what we ended up with here - actually pleasing epilogues taken by themselves, but still unsatisfying as to total closure, and what might have been.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon post with another new-game teaser:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a reminder

Hey

I'd just like to remind everyone that there will be no update in August. The patreon will be paused, of course. But again, there will be NO UPDATE in August. On anything. It's a month when we'll be taking it a little easier and preparing for a demo for our new VN in September.

Well, there will be an update in the sense that a few bugs have been reported, and we'll make a bugfix update for Haley. But that doesn't really count. It's just a few lines of code.

By the way. We're arguing between two titles for our new VN. Those are " Searching for a muse" and " The taming of the brat".

Any feedback you could give us on those two titles would be appreciated :D

Viit

Here's a comment from one of the Patrons:

I concur with my other constituents. "Taming of the Brat" would set the tone of the game as an "Intriguing" and "Offensive" while "Searching for a Muse" makes it sound like a happy fulfilling romp through the woods. Pick based on the tone you are striving for.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Interesting. So, going by names, I'd wager:
- MC is an artist
- He'll be involved with another girl ( that plot revolves around) , likely spoiled, "brat" personality
- It's Ptolemy, so pretty much guaranteed it will have some kind of threesome relationship

Reactions: Priappus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why are they stuck in 2018 with the render quality. Smh.
1. still looks good
2. doesn't require getting better hardware (prices for top end graphics card are still nutz)
3. doesn't require purchasing gen x (8.1 is latest i think) assets

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Interesting. So, going by names, I'd wager:
- MC is an artist
- He'll be involved with another girl ( that plot revolves around) , likely spoiled, "brat" personality
- It's Ptolemy, so pretty much guaranteed it will have some kind of threesome relationship
Perfect mix, isn't it?

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes