ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I tried it without the incest patch and they are still twins am I doing something wrong?
Did you download the pre patched version?
All download on F95 are the pre patched versions ie. the patch is already installed

Though IIRC if you download the pre patch version and then use the non patch WT Mod, it kinda overrides the incest patch ( not sure of this)

Reactions: Ernatio D

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Did you download the pre patched version?
All download on F95 are the pre patched versions ie. the patch is already installed

Though IIRC if you download the pre patch version and then use the non patch WT Mod, it kinda overrides the incest patch ( not sure of this)
Yeah I tried that and it stayed the same for some reason. Thanks though :)

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah I tried that and it stayed the same for some reason. Thanks though :)
Yeah i probably must have downloaded the incest free version, it used to be available here but this was a while.

You could try the compressed version, it might be patch free.
Or you could see if some other website has the incest free version.
And as a last resort you could check the devs patreon, which should have the incest free version but i think you have to pay for that.

Reactions: Ernatio D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sandra is sweet but is living in a world where her elders fkk the employees.
She is always scheptical of all the shagging behind office doors / get aways.
I'm enjoying the game quietly, I've read the criticism of the ending and we'll see.

Of course for now I have to say that Sandra's character is really creepy, in reality I would run away from her...

Reactions: felicemastronzo

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I'm enjoying the game quietly, I've read the criticism of the ending and we'll see.

Of course for now I have to say that Sandra's character is really creepy, in reality I would run away from her...
I would say Sandra's ending the best one, enjoy.

And I know same clean-freak girl IRL, wife of my friend. It's not that bad in a long run :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

mlpoknbhuyg

Nov 30, 2020
This has been one of my favorites here for a good while. I adore Haley, and don't have too much of a problem with how it ended. I do have a slight problem with how it got to that end, though- the last few updates were missing so much of what made it a good game, and honestly felt like the dev/writers/etc. had lost interest and just wanted to get it over with already. It just felt empty.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
This has been one of my favorites here for a good while. I adore Haley, and don't have too much of a problem with how it ended. I do have a slight problem with how it got to that end, though- the last few updates were missing so much of what made it a good game, and honestly felt like the dev/writers/etc. had lost interest and just wanted to get it over with already. It just felt empty.
Ever consider that any ending is more bittersweet for the devs than for any of us? Must sting to end something that's consumed your creativity and so many hours every day for years. It's hard for me to see the story end, must be 100 times worse for them.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ever consider that any ending is more bittersweet for the devs than for any of us? Must sting to end something that's consumed your creativity and so many hours every day for years. It's hard for me to see the story end, must be 100 times worse for them.
This is of course an individual thing and how you work with things. But "bittersweet" also has "sweet" in it. Finishing something is a great accomplishment you can really enjoy. I only ever had "months of work" finished, and I was elated. A bit melancholic, yes, because part of what I did was gone, but elated. I cannot imagine how it feels to complete something after years, something personal to boot. Yes, "bittersweet" has "bitter" in it. But it also has "sweet" in it.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Yes, "bittersweet" has "bitter" in it. But it also has "sweet" in it.
Exactly! My point is that perhaps they weren't in a hurry to finish. Perhaps it was just too hard to polish all the chrome on the exit ramp before they let it go. For the record, I too have given years of my life to one project or another and experienced both the elation of completion and the loss of finishing. Allow Viti the same possibility, without assuming "they lost interest".

Heck of a VN. Loved it from the first encounter. Sad to see it end, but it was one helluva ride.

Reactions: Walter Victor

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OK.. endings are endings but, since we went for pregnancy, why not go "all in"?

For instance:

- In the Halley + Lisa ending I would have wanted MC to marry Lisa and she adopts Haley's child so that everything is covered for the outside world. Then .. later.. have also a child with Lisa. Haley would be real mother and real and fake auntie :)

- In the Haley + Sandra ending why only get a child from Sandra and not also one from Haley, one black one white.. the white also adopted by Sandra, so everything is covered again.

- In the Haley only ending, why not win the lottery and.. move to France for instance? Marriage between blood related people is legally allowed there.. Also in Italy it's tolerated. (Russia also but that would not be an option, although by 10% taxes may be worth a thought.. now that they have Crimea and Putin can't live for ever.. :))

- And Adriana may be too old to have a child but then.. maybe not soooo old..

I mean.. as the germans say: wenn schon, denn schon!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
OK.. endings are endings but, since we went for pregnancy, why not go "all in"?

For instance:

- In the Halley + Lisa ending I would have wanted MC to marry Lisa and she adopts Haley's child so that everything is covered for the outside world. Then .. later.. have also a child with Lisa. Haley would be real mother and real and fake auntie :)

- In the Haley + Sandra ending why only get a child from Sandra and not also one from Haley, one black one white.. the white also adopted by Sandra, so everything is covered again.

- In the Haley only ending, why not win the lottery and.. move to France for instance? Marriage between blood related people is legally allowed there.. Also in Italy it's tolerated. (Russia also but that would not be an option, although by 10% taxes may be worth a thought.. now that they have Crimea and Putin can't live for ever.. :))

- And Adriana may be too old to have a child but then.. maybe not soooo old..

I mean.. as the germans say: wenn schon, denn schon!
I don't think it always needs to be "wenn schon, denn schon". Some people have certain kinks but not necessarily want it to go all the way, always. In BDSM some like a bit of spanking and master/servant roleplay but do not need a dungeon and don't want to parade naked on a leash in the streets. Similarily here - most pregnancy tagged games are "gotta knock 'em all". Which is fine, but doesn't have to be like that.

Don't get me wrong, I do not dislike your ideas and think they could work. I also play and enjoy games where I will have children left and right from my exploits. I just find it nice on a more general level that there is a game which does not go "the whole city is pregnant from you".

Reactions: Priappus

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don't think it always needs to be "wenn schon, denn schon". Some people have certain kinks but not necessarily want it to go all the way, always. In BDSM some like a bit of spanking and master/servant roleplay but do not need a dungeon and don't want to parade naked on a leash in the streets. Similarily here - most pregnancy tagged games are "gotta knock 'em all". Which is fine, but doesn't have to be like that.

Don't get me wrong, I do not dislike your ideas and think they could work. I also play and enjoy games where I will have children left and right from my exploits. I just find it nice on a more general level that there is a game which does not go "the whole city is pregnant from you".
Well, I'm not into pregnancy myself, not a fan of big bellies but i mean when all endings go in that direction, why stop half way? At least some of the endings could go the whole way. There are many people who can hardly wait to see a girl getting pregnant in a game.. why not give them all the fun ? :)

Reactions: Green83rry

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Well, I'm not into pregnancy myself, not a fan of big bellies but i mean when all endings go in that direction, why stop half way? At least some of the endings could go the whole way. There are many people who can hardly wait to see a girl getting pregnant in a game.. why not give them all the fun ? :)
It's just one of a billion things this game half assed, I can't say I'm surprised.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As I said, I am not against it as such. However not every game must be the same in this regard in my opinion. And sometimes, there's people who do like halfway, and why not give them all the fun? :)

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes