Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Well I haven't played the other endings yet but I like the Adriana/Haley/M/C ending. It was fun. Reading through here I'm now interested in the pregnancy route and see how that ends.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I just wanted to throw out there that the dev said there are 7 endings:

Haley solo both pregnancy and non pregnancy
Haley + Sandra both pregnancy and non pregnancy
Haley + Adriana also pregancy and non pregancy
Haley + Lisa

Reactions: Yuri L

Deejay69

Jun 15, 2021

Haley + Lisa
Thank you for this. I honestly though we will have a Haley/Sandra/Adriana/Lisa ending

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i really liked the story but the end is alil boring and feels as if you stopped in the middle of it....maybe you write a real ending for this vn anytime...but again thanks for this story and i hope it was not the last from you....

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
It was so perfect...did ofc Haley solo and i was really in to it...and then came the arrival of the 1.0 update....and wtf dev.
I can understand if the dev got tired of this VN and wanted to put the energy and time on other ventures, but i would rather see the "put on hold" tag then a rushed "complete", its really too bad.

Reactions: SemyonPutin

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Android port and next-game teaser from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haley's story android port

Hey

Here it is.

No bugs have been reported so far. But we'll give it a few more days before we declare that Haley 1.0 is final. Just in case people start reporting.

The image you see is from our new project. But it's important to note that we're still playing around with hairstyles, lighting, props etc.... It's still very much a work in progress. So things are subject to change. But I'd thought I'd give you a little preview of what we're working on.

Viit

Note again that the link is for the Patreon (NON-INCEST) version.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017

Haley + Lisa
Thanks for confirming, I was confused about what happened to Alana after MC met her at the Therapist's office where they promised to meet later but then it never happened.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
what meaning "Unofficial Update patch" in here?
An update patch is so you don't have to download the whole game again, since you will have most of it already if you had the previous version, but only the files which changed.

Unofficial means that it's not made by the developer but by some volunteer who figured out what to include and what not. If anything goes wrong, it is not the dev's fault.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
An update patch is so you don't have to download the whole game again, since you will have most of it already if you had the previous version, but only the files which changed.

Unofficial means that it's not made by the developer but by some volunteer who figured out what to include and what not. If anything goes wrong, it is not the dev's fault.
updates prev. version to current version.

why don't you check what op says?
thx brother

Sngo

May 9, 2020
This endings were just the cherry on the top of the cake on the downfall that this game had been going for quite a while, they were that bad yeah, and the Adriana my favorite by far in the game got the worst endings, 0 affection towards Adriana from the mc, it's even sad to see how this endings were made, if i needed to rate it would probably be a minus 10 in a scale of 0 to 100.

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
Finally got around to playing the SHORT ending tonight. I've been with this since the beginning. I really liked the game overall. Such a shame, that after all this time, the ending was such a let down.

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
is there a diane ending?

Haley + Lisa
Even when you choose to remain her fuckbuddy, you never encounter her again.

The same with Alana: you promise to take her out to dinner and never see her again.

Just more loose ends that they couldn't bother to close, let alone have an ending for.

Mar 16, 2019
I am unable to download with mega sync. :cry: Is anyone else facing the same problem? It shows failed permanently after some time. I can't download such a huge game with browser or other links. Mega is the only one that would continue in case of an interruption.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes