felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i did the other two runs with the mini harem (the one with Adriana in the two versions, and the one with Lisa)

as with Sandra i still have the impression that the real problem of these runs is always Haley.. :confused:, if with Sandra i was annoyed by her calmness in wanting to manipulate her, although basically she liked her, with Adriana it's even worse.
In fact with Adriana she acts like a gold digger, always ready to insult her when she's not there, but happy with her new social status, the worst ending so far.

the one with Lisa is much better, and I would never have guessed it, the bad girl contains Haley, but above all she's the one who leads the game, taking the two siblings where she wants them to go

Now I miss the solo routes, what are the basic steps to get rid of Haley?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
i did the other two runs with the mini harem (the one with Adriana in the two versions, and the one with Lisa)

as with Sandra i still have the impression that the real problem of these runs is always Haley.. :confused:, if with Sandra i was annoyed by her calmness in wanting to manipulate her, although basically she liked her, with Adriana it's even worse.
In fact with Adriana she acts like a gold digger, always ready to insult her when she's not there, but happy with her new social status, the worst ending so far.

the one with Lisa is much better, and I would never have guessed it, the bad girl contains Haley, but above all she's the one who leads the game, taking the two siblings where she wants them to go

Now I miss the solo routes, what are the basic steps to get rid of Haley?
You can't get rid of Haley, that's Haley's Story after all :KEK:

The only solo route in the game is Haley route. You need to get rid of Sandra (just make "bad" decisions about her), don't start anything with Adriana and Lisa (all others doesn't matter).

Lisa's route actually shows another side of Haley - the responsible one. Her mother reaction when she sees Haley mentoring Lisa is just priceless like "WTF! She takes responsibility about someone else?" :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You can't get rid of Haley, that's Haley's Story after all :KEK:

The only solo route in the game is Haley route. You need to get rid of Sandra (just make "bad" decisions about her), don't start anything with Adriana and Lisa (all others doesn't matter).

Lisa's route actually shows another side of Haley - the responsible one. Her mother reaction when she sees Haley mentoring Lisa is just priceless like "WTF! She takes responsibility about someone else?" :KEK:
so far it's the best route I've done.

I thought there was one solo route for Sandra.

the fact that the game is called "Haley" doesn't mean much anyway, in "my sister, my roommate" there's no obligation to have Nikki at the end, if it's not foreseen it's ok, but it's not prescribed by the doctor.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

Well, that's the last one devs made, they even remake it to look less offensive towards Lisa.
I don't find it the best one (Sandra's better in my opinion) but it definitely better then all others. It shows Haley as more mature person and unexpectedly smart.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, that's the last one devs made, they even remake it to look less offensive towards Lisa.
I don't find it the best one (Sandra's better in my opinion) but it definitely better then all others. It shows Haley as more mature person and unexpectedly smart.
My problem. morally I find it hard to digest that it's ok that an abused girl (and who hasn't solved her problems yet) decides to seduce another girl (with evident problems of control management) who indirectly suffered from the abuse suffered by her mother, in order to create a mini harem for the benefit of a third party who for a large part of the story pretends not to know anything.

Then there is the usual shortcut of alcohol, which is a cliché in these games.

and the worst thing is that both Haley and MC love Sandra in words, but they don't mind manipulating her openly (and Sandra at the beginning we can't say that she takes the situation well).

at least in Adriana's case they do it for money... venial but more understandable.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

the fact that the game is called "Haley" doesn't mean much anyway, in "my sister, my roommate" there's no obligation to have Nikki at the end, if it's not foreseen it's ok, but it's not prescribed by the doctor.
This game is all about Haley as told from the MC's point of view. There is no avoiding her in this game regardless of the choices made or the route taken.

If you really dislike Haley, you really should not play this game. It's got to be frustrating to think so poorly of the main focus of the game. But here you are. So we'll just have to agree to disagree about Haley's character.

Reactions: kandemoor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
My problem. morally I find it hard to digest that it's ok that an abused girl (and who hasn't solved her problems yet) decides to seduce another girl (with evident problems of control management) who indirectly suffered from the abuse suffered by her mother, in order to create a mini harem for the benefit of a third party who for a large part of the story pretends not to know anything.

and the worst thing is that both Haley and MC love Sandra in words, but they don't mind manipulating her openly (and Sandra at the beginning we can't say that she takes the situation well).

at least in Adriana's case they do it for money... venial but more understandable.
You really don't understand this game at all. Everything is done so that the MC and Haley can stay together in a sexual relationship. There are no other motives.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is the thing .. we do not act upon our kinks, we enjoy them.
We do not question our kinks, we enact them in our heads and under very
very very controlled circumstances, we reenact them with others.
What is done in the bedroom, behing closed courtains is very controlled envuronment and
that means everything is permitted, she can have her fantasy, anything that makes herf happy,
it is just a kink, under very controlled circumstances that in her most intimate moments she feels
that very much confident to act out with a trust worthy companion.

Why are you a spoil sport? Why bring meaning or reason to a kink? It is just pleasure.
When it is her plasure, stop minreading and over analising her motives. She wants pleasure.
I finished the first two runs: Sandra + Haley (which I think is the main one) and Manwhore (which doesn't actually exist).

I enjoyed the game but there's something about the story that kept me uncomfortable for the whole final part.

both in Haley's and Sandra's characterization is central the abuse they suffered directly or not, and this awareness made less carefree the whole opening about seduction and Haley's roleplay.

Being called Daddy in certain situations can be liked or not, if your sister does it is a bit more disturbing, if your sister does it after you know that as a girl she was abused by an adult it becomes really hard to laugh about it.... it's a way for Haley to let off steam but it's hard to digest.

and always for the abuse issue also the fact that Mc lets his sister "corrupt" his girlfriend (fragile, very fragile and at the beginning obviously uncomfortable) leaves me uncomfortable. i'm already not a fan of stories where the MC lets others build his harem pretending to be completely surprised half the time, this is quite worse.

excluding these two "moral" aspect, i liked the story, there are some sub plot that i would have preferred to be deepened (what happened to the professor who couldn't keep his hands to himself? where does Adriana disappear to?) but maybe i'll discover something in the other runs. i'll probably appreciate more the solo runs for Sandra and Haley

the Manwhore run instead is quite disappointing... basically at a certain point the various girls automatically step aside because Sandra is there, and apart from a few glares from Haley there are no consequences or second thoughts.

So far we are around 4 stars

Sandra is coming and going and so the live in day by day situation is keeping Haley closer to us.
Sandra could be doing all sorts of things when she is away, like the bosses go bang.
Sandra feels she has to endulge and if she can, will have most fun with us when back home.
Sandra admits MC is living with Haley, that is what she lives with.
Mc is not making her quit so they are together together, while she is not kicking Haley out.
Win + win!

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This game is all about Haley as told from the MC's point of view. There is no avoiding her in this game regardless of the choices made or the route taken.

If you really dislike Haley, you really should not play this game. It's got to be frustrating to think so poorly of the main focus of the game. But here you are. So we'll just have to agree to disagree about Haley's character.
but it's not true that i don't like Haley, i don't like the way she acts with the "second girl", especially Sandra. but the blame falls equally on MC.

as you say their goal is to maintain their relationship, and to do that they have no problem openly manipulating Sandra, or am I wrong?

the one about Adriana was basically a joke, but i don't think that Haley particularly appreciates her (unlike Sandra and Lisa), maybe it's the fault of the rushed ending, but i don't see a relationship of friendship or esteem which then becomes something else. while MC makes it clear at every occasion that he loves Haley, with Adriana it's something else, even here it doesn't seem to me a "sincere" relationship between the 3, it's not an equilateral triangle...

With Lisa, for example, there is no particular problem, and even in the route of Haley alone I don't think I will have any particular problems.

Reactions: Walter Victor

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Here is the thing .. we do not act upon our kinks, we enjoy them.
We do not question our kinks, we enact them in our heads and under very
very very controlled circumstances, we reenact them with others.
What is done in the bedroom, behing closed courtains is very controlled envuronment and
that means everything is permitted, she can have her fantasy, anything that makes herf happy,
it is just a kink, under very controlled circumstances that in her most intimate moments she feels
that very much confident to act out with a trust worthy companion.

Why are you a spoil sport? Why bring meaning or reason to a kink? It is just pleasure.
When it is her plasure, stop minreading and over analising her motives. She wants pleasure.
on this you are perfectly right, but what can I say... I can't do it... it's stronger than me

I have no problem with an MC who behaves immorally (let's talk about someone who has sex with his sister...) but he has to be at least aware of it, I'm ok with my "avatar" being an asshole, but not a hypocrite

Reactions: JETracktor

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
also seen the ending of Haley, good, strangely enough I preferred the "imperfect" one which seemed to me more entertaining, than the theoretically perfect one.

it's strong the impression that a couple of chapters were missing, that then it was decided to cut (is it possible that deciding to take the law into your own hands doesn't imply any consequence? the relationship with the parents, that remains very interesting between half accusations and not clarified relationships, doesn't reach an epilogue that is positive or negative. It remains a very positive game, above 4 stars but not 5 stars (another thing I didn't like is the repetition of exactly the same patterns in the insults between Haley and MC, a bit boring).

in the end Haley's is my favorite ending, followed by Lisa's, Adriana's is the worst, it had some interesting ideas but it's developed in a really superficial way (I think I've already said enough about Sandra's... but it's still more enjoyable than Adriana's)

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes