Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
also seen the ending of Haley, good, strangely enough I preferred the "imperfect" one which seemed to me more entertaining, than the theoretically perfect one.

it's strong the impression that a couple of chapters were missing, that then it was decided to cut (is it possible that deciding to take the law into your own hands doesn't imply any consequence? the relationship with the parents, that remains very interesting between half accusations and not clarified relationships, doesn't reach an epilogue that is positive or negative. It remains a very positive game, above 4 stars but not 5 stars (another thing I didn't like is the repetition of exactly the same patterns in the insults between Haley and MC, a bit boring).

in the end Haley's is my favorite ending, followed by Lisa's, Adriana's is the worst, it had some interesting ideas but it's developed in a really superficial way (I think I've already said enough about Sandra's... but it's still more enjoyable than Adriana's)
this game is for one star and that's because there are no zero stars.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Completely warped rating scheme. Even if you don't like the story at all and dislike the looks - this game is bug free, has understandable English, does tell a story. If that can be one (or zero) stars, I wonder how you will rate a real mess.
Firs of all, reviews are subjective and what people allocate stars to is going to be personal. As I said in my own review for this piece of shit, I also think it deserves zero stars as it is a complete mess, albeit a playable one. Personally, I wouldn't even bother rating something that I can't even play, because what's the point? Also, lets not forget this game broke saves on multiple occasions.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Firs of all, reviews are subjective and what people allocate stars to is going to be personal. As I said in my own review for this piece of shit, I also think it deserves zero stars as it is a complete mess, albeit a playable one. Personally, I wouldn't even bother rating something that I can't even play, because what's the point? Also, lets not forget this game broke saves on multiple occasions.
I disagree. Yes, you are correct that ratings are subjective. Even so, I'd say you'll have to add a certain set of "subjective objectivity" to it. With which I mean that you should detach yourself from what you might have wanted and rate the game as is. And also allow for the stars to actually mean something different, not everything bad is one star, not everything good is five stars.

Also I would say that ratings are about the game as it is - whether it broke saves in the past, whether the spelling was atrocious, whether there were bugs, that doesn't matter to anybody downloading the game now. We are rating the game, not the dev, not the development process.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
in the end Haley's is my favorite ending, followed by Lisa's, Adriana's is the worst, it had some interesting ideas but it's developed in a really superficial way (I think I've already said enough about Sandra's... but it's still more enjoyable than Adriana's)
So as I've said before, I like any ending that results in the twins being together, but I think I like the Sandra ending the best. Mostly because I think, over the long haul, it's the most survivable.

Reactions: Walter Victor

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I disagree. Yes, you are correct that ratings are subjective. Even so, I'd say you'll have to add a certain set of "subjective objectivity" to it. With which I mean that you should detach yourself from what you might have wanted and rate the game as is. And also allow for the stars to actually mean something different, not everything bad is one star, not everything good is five stars.
Well just imagine that the one star I'm forced to give this game is for it actually being somewhat playable then, problem solved.

nightshaw

Feb 27, 2019
Hi Community,
I am a bit confused.
Which file should I install?
1) pre-patch?
or
2) official compressed?
Also, what is this Incest Patch? Is it included in either of these versions, or do I need to install it?
Btw, what does this patch do?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hi Community,
I am a bit confused.
Which file should I install?
1) pre-patch?
or
2) official compressed?
Also, what is this Incest Patch? Is it included in either of these versions, or do I need to install it?
Btw, what does this patch do?
What you should download depends on what you want. If you want the incest version, download from the pre-patched line on the OP. If you don't want incest, you have to use the version from Patreon. Here's a link to my earlier post which has links to the Patreon downloads. My earlier post

If you choose the incest option, Haley and the MC are twins. Otherwise, they're not - they just grew up together and are the same age. :rolleyes:

Basically, you can forget about the patch if you use F95. It's already applied to the 'pre-patched' downloads.

Whether to use compressed or not, is another issue. It depends on how long you want to wait for the download, which is nearly 7 gigs uncompressed. Whereas the compressed version comes in at about 2 gigs. To my knowledge, the compressed version is also 'pre-patched', but I can't guarantee that since I've never used it myself. If I'm wrong, it wouldn't take long to download and apply the patch.

Reactions: Red469

nightshaw

Feb 27, 2019
What you should download depends on what you want. If you want the incest version, download from the pre-patched line on the OP. If you don't want incest, you have to use the version from Patreon. Here's a link to my earlier post which has links to the Patreon downloads. My earlier post

If you choose the incest option, Haley and the MC are twins. Otherwise, they're not - they just grew up together and are the same age. :rolleyes:

Basically, you can forget about the patch if you use F95. It's already applied to the 'pre-patched' downloads.

Whether to use compressed or not, is another issue. It depends on how long you want to wait for the download, which is nearly 7 gigs uncompressed. Whereas the compressed version comes in at about 2 gigs. To my knowledge, the compressed version is also 'pre-patched', but I can't guarantee that since I've never used it myself. If I'm wrong, it wouldn't take long to download and apply the patch.
Wow, thanks for taking your time out for replying.
This answers my question - pre-patched is the way ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So... any news about a new game by viit?
Not a word on Patreon. They took some time off, but could be back soon. I think they are looking for a rollout of the new game in September (20th?), but I would hope to hear something before then.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
can someone write down how many and wich endings have this game?? i achieved solko haley. Hale3y+ adriana and sandra + haley...any other?

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes