Erostraus

Jan 21, 2022
I'm a noob and kinda embarrassed here but how do I run the android version of this game? I downloaded it and extracted but don't know how to run it.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
just asking, is there ntr, and if yes is it avoidable? I don't want that stuff.
No NTR but Haley was "raped" (she liked it, but since its student teacher it is technically rape) and basically uses you as a surrogate of her rapist, IE constantly calls you "daddy" pretends that you are the same as the teacher who did it to her, and talks about how she "loves" the guy. Basically he corrupted her and turned her into a psuedo-nympho, it ruined the story for me ngl, every time she calls you "daddy" it just disturbed the fuck outa me, but I hate stories with the LI being raped so maybe that's just me.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
No NTR but Haley was "raped" (she liked it, but since its student teacher it is technically rape) and basically uses you as a surrogate of her rapist, IE constantly calls you "daddy" pretends that you are the same as the teacher who did it to her, and talks about how she "loves" the guy. Basically he corrupted her and turned her into a psuedo-nympho, it ruined the story for me ngl, every time she calls you "daddy" it just disturbed the fuck outa me, but I hate stories with the LI being raped so maybe that's just me.
Maybe I never got that far, but I don't ever remember her calling the MC her 'daddy'? all I remember and its been quite a while, she went off with the boss wife to some meeting and she webcammed him at night, and during haley's business visit with the boss somewhere, the blond girl next door tried to seduce the mc? Its been a long time so my memory isn't the best since ive since played loads of other vn's. I had to stop playing, because she was really beginning to annoy me, probably due to the way she behaved towards with the mc. I think he got ill or something, and the black girl looked after him or something, but he was more interested in haley.
I don't think I got much further than that, so by reading some posts here, she is going to get raped and loved it? I knew at some point when I was playing this game, I had started to take a dislike to her, but from what i've read now, i will likely never bother to go back and continue with the game. I am not into games that feature rape, even if it's only implied. That goes way past any moral boundaries that are acceptable to me. To me it just seems stupid to even include such a thing happening and then having her behave like that to the mc, by calling him daddy? I can't even begin to get my head around it...she was working alongside the mc, where does the school even come into? It's well written, especially the first part or whatever I have done, but then she started behaving in an extreme stupid way, and it was enough for me. I was got completely immersed in the story until a certain point where I simply couldn't go on. There should be a pay off reward for the amount of time we are with her, but it goes on and on and on. It's a shame if the story decended into her becoming even more intolerable than she became to the point i stopped playing, especially since the story was so good until that point. Like I said , its a shame because I originally liked it to the point I had had enough of her, I just stopped caring about her.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Maybe I never got that far, but I don't ever remember her calling the MC her 'daddy'?
Yes she does, but the linkage to her abuse from her teacher to her desire to surrender control to the MC is PURLY speculation on this discussion thread. Nothing more. Long Long before the whole "daddy sequence" she tells the MC that it's his responsibility to create the relationship she desires. He asks her what she wants. She tells him everything you have to give from the morning crossword puzzle to the ball gag.

So, from my point of view, the whole daddy thing is just her continuing to leave the MC responsible for how it all turns out. It's never quite clear if she fixated on the MC before or after she was molested.

Does it really matter? He asks her if she's sure and she says I've wanted this since high school.

Also there is no evidence that she "liked" that experience. Rather her teacher guilted her into it. Further the VN strongly implies that after Haley's mom put an end to it, he continued to exploit students and teenage girls.

Last edited:

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I'm afraid I will have to disagree with you on this one. Nowhere in the story did it say that she liked what happened between her and the teacher he guilted her into it and it messed her up. That's why the MC finally talked her in to going to a therapist. Her calling the MC Daddy had nothing to do with that as far as I'm concerned it was basically role play while she was trying to get him to come around to a relationship with her what she had wanted or thought about since high school. As for her being a pseudo nympho how you got that I have no clue it never alludes to her dating anymore than one guy at a time and at the time things are happening or starting to happen between her and the MC she is dating one guy. To me it was a very good story and I really enjoyed Haley's character very much. P.S Here's valentines present for everyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
I'm afraid I will have to disagree with you on this one. Nowhere in the story did it say that she liked what happened between her and the teacher he guilted her into it and it messed her up. That's why the MC finally talked her in to going to a therapist. Her calling the MC Daddy had nothing to do with that as far as I'm concerned it was basically role play while she was trying to get him to come around to a relationship with her what she had wanted or thought about since high school. As for her being a pseudo nympho how you got that I have no clue it never alludes to her dating anymore than one guy at a time and at the time things are happening or starting to happen between her and the MC she is dating one guy. To me it was a very good story and I really enjoyed Haley's character very much. P.S Here's valentines present for everyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You must not have been paying attention to the dialogue then, she defends her teacher multiple times, and talks about how it was consensual... The only reason it was considered rape was because it was statutory.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Everything she did was consensual. It was deemed statutory rape because she was underage not because she was actually raped.
That's not how consent works Ava.

Edit: IIRC she gives three different stories regarding that situation, and the one nearest the end of the game (which I think we have to assume is the most honest one) sounds really groom-y and guilt trippy. Just because she didn't say no doesn't mean she meant yes. Now I fully admit it's been a while since I've played this trash heap but that's how I remember things, but I certainly could be wrong.

Last edited:

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
You must not have been paying attention to the dialogue then, she defends her teacher multiple times, and talks about how it was consensual... The only reason it was considered rape was because it was statutory.
Just because she defended the teacher and said and acted like it was consensual does not mean that she liked it like you said . that was my disagreement with you. She did not want her brother to pursue the situation. The event was consensual but she was guilted into it so go back and redo it and try to see what I'm talking about before you start jumping all over me. The event messed her up and toward the end she delved a little more into it. But I stand by my first statement she did not turn into a nympho because of it and I do not believe that the daddy calling part was any reference to what she had went through as an innocent teenager.

Last edited:

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Everything she did was consensual. It was deemed statutory rape because she was underage not because she was actually raped.
Consensual does not mean that she wanted it to happen it means that she never outright said no but because the situation wasn't delved into to that extent we will never know will we. My whole conversation with the statement I made was disagreeing with the fact that he said it turned her into a nympho and that the daddy calling had to do with the earlier incident. That is the part that I disagreed with. I stated that she was guilted into it I never said that she said no. Which makes it only statutory rape it doesn't make it real forcible rape. The truth is we can argue this till the cows come home and it isn't going to make any difference so basically we can just agree to disagree.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Just because she defended the teacher and said and acted like it was consensual does not mean that she liked it like you said . that was my disagreement with you. She did not want her brother to pursue the situation. The event was consensual but she was guilted into it so go back and redo it and try to see what I'm talking about before you start jumping all over me. The event messed her up and toward the end she delved a little more into it. But I stand by my first statement she did not turn into a nympho because of it and I do not believe that the daddy calling part was any reference to what she had went through as an innocent teenager.
I don't want to burst your bubble or anything but the daddy stuff really came from her time with Klaus.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: TM REDUX

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I don't want to burst your bubble or anything but the daddy stuff really came from her time with Klaus.

View attachment 1635055
I said it was my opinion I have the right to it you have the right to yours . If you go back to the original quote that I made a comment on you'll see that all I was doing is disagreeing with the fact that he said that she liked it and that it turned her into a nympho. I know that there are those of you on here who follow that belief that the daddy stuff comes from that and that's fine I didn't get it that way. That was the statement that I made and this is the last entry into this little foray that I'm going to do I'm not going to argue with everybody on here. This conversation is over with as far as I'm concerned. I hope you and everyone else has a nice day.

Last edited:

mollah

Jul 29, 2021
Ok, i think i should add my opinion on this matter too.

Haley was always attached to her brother.As a teenager it depressed her that - he was dating other girls and not paying any attention to her. From inside She was craving for any attention at this time. For that she mistakely (wantin subconsciously) kissess the math teacher at the corner of the mouth. The math teacher took advantage of the situation.
And of course, the daddy shit came from raping. She was raped for four weeks every day. Needless to say she was starting to enjoy it at a point. Four weeks of trauma is a long time to do a permanent change to once psyche.
And of course she loves rough submissive sex)remember the cabin),she remembers daddy while being smacked, and -"take me daddy " shit!. And though her brother is her life long crash, she prefers "daddy". She prefers those memorys. A shame!

And please dont say its just a roleplay! Why " daddy"? Is that math teacher taught her- "call me daddy while i do you"? Most possibility.

So, why this issue is unsolved? Any one who understands this, the whole game experience is dead for them. Nobody wants her girlfriend to imagine him some other person(a rapist) while he makes love to her. Then why!

I think the the writer added whole rape thing in attempt to spice up the story. He certainly had plans for it, But later he saw nobodys really noticing or not into story then he decided to leave it like that. Shit ending happens

Last edited:

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Ok, i think i should add my opinion on this matter too.

Haley was always attached to her brother.As a teenager it depressed her that - he was dating other girls and not paying any attention to her. From inside She was craving for any attention at this time. For that she mistakely (wantin subconsciously) kissess the math teacher at the corner of the mouth. The math teacher took advantage of the situation.
And of course, the daddy shit came from raping. She was raped for four weeks every day. Needless to say she was starting to enjoy it at a point. Four weeks of trauma is a long time to do a permanent change to once psyche.
And of course she loves rough submissive sex)remember the cabin),she remembers daddy while being smacked, and -"take me daddy " shit!. And though her brother is her life long crash, she prefers "daddy". She prefers those memorys. A shame!

And please dont say its just a roleplay! Why " daddy"? Is that math teacher taught her- "call me daddy while i do you"? Most possibility.

So, why this issue is unsolved? Any one who understands this, the whole game experience is dead for them. Nobody wants her girlfriend to imagine him some other person(a rapist) while he makes love to her. Then why!

I think the the writer added whole rape thing in attempt to spice up the story. He certainly had plans for it, But later he saw nobodys really noticing or not into story then he decided to leave it like that. Shit ending happens
Yeah this is the reason the story got ruined for me, if I found out my GF was thinking about someone else every time we had sex or did things together (whether good or bad) I would just move on to another relationship because that one isn't healthy, and if you are a girl, imagine if every time you had sex with your man he compares you to a supermodel or movie star, it would just be a bad bet for a long term relationship.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
I don't know whether you read a bit too much into the possible source of Haley calling the MC daddy. In a dom/sub dynamic, daddy & bad/good girl is one of the most common roleplaying ideas, even more so if pain&humiliation isn't a focus - she seems to be more about giving up control to a most trusted person. She certainly drops plenty of hints that she is interested in being a (light) sub, even if the MC doesn't seem to get it. Most obvious was her wish for 'everything from solving crosswords to ball gag & leash'...

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes