Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
About Haley 'liking' her time with teacher, the way I understood her saying It was consensual and overall defending him, is that she was just lying to herself, It was a trauma and she had to rationalize it to herself.
Calling MC 'Daddy' was a little creepy to me in that case, but it kinda makes sense.
He was her first sexual partner and that's pretty common to compare (at least subconsciously) current partner to the first, that first experiences can define your likes/tastes.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
The game itself plants that seed, so you can't blame a player for thinking along those lines.
Thats kinda my point, the rapist is only a good reason if one ignores how typical daddy/girl roleplay is for dom/sub. The game makes no strong indication that the 3 weeks with the rapist are the source, except for the main character jumping to that conclusion ("Is that where the 'Daddy' shit comes from?").

But my reading for this is the MC being too inexperienced to correctly read most of her hints thrown his way, as he often seems unable to understand subtext (at least initially): can't count how many times Haley has to coach him about the most basic things for his other relationships

Last edited:
Reactions: csbond2

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
About Haley 'liking' her time with teacher, the way I understood her saying It was consensual and overall defending him, is that she was just lying to herself, It was a trauma and she had to rationalize it to herself.
Calling MC 'Daddy' was a little creepy to me in that case, but it kinda makes sense.
He was her first sexual partner and that's pretty common to compare (at least subconsciously) current partner to the first, that first experiences can define your likes/tastes.
Haley certainly didn't like her time with the teacher, she was groomed/guilt-tripped into that. She was not raped in the sense of physically forced, but she was raped. I let the boys kill that fucker, no questions asked. Before therapy, playing it down is a common coping mechanism to live with that trauma. But see how much she is afraid for the young 2nd Haley that lives with the rapist (during the conversation when first meeting her).

Or more obvious after that:
h "He hurt me."
p "Klaus?"
"She nods."
p "I know."
p " Want to talk about it?"
h "Maybe."
h "But not now. And not with you."

mollah

Jul 29, 2021
Haley certainly didn't like her time with the teacher, she was groomed/guilt-tripped into that. She was not raped in the sense of physically forced, but she was raped. I let the boys kill that fucker, no questions asked. Before therapy, playing it down is a common coping mechanism to live with that trauma. But see how much she is afraid for the young 2nd Haley that lives with the rapist (during the conversation when first meeting her).

Or more obvious after that:
h "He hurt me."
p "Klaus?"
"She nods."
p "I know."
p " Want to talk about it?"
h "Maybe."
h "But not now. And not with you."
Well, of course she didn’t like it! Who likes to be raped? But it was not a one time thing, they did it for four weeks. Its enough to change her, enough to leave a permanent mark on her psyche. And at some point, she enjoyed it, at least subconsciously. It makes way more sense if the daddy calling came from this and not out of the blue!

Mc asks her that, if the daddy shit came from the teacher, and she stays silent! And later mc is so annoyed with daddy calling he tells her to stop it.

And its funny that, people suggest its just a roleplay, its not! It makes way more sense when you connect the daddy calling with the teacher.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
And its funny that, people suggest its just a roleplay, its not! It makes way more sense when you connect the daddy calling with the teacher.
She has so much sub dialogue with the main character about her wishes, and the context when she calls him Daddy is a sub/dom one. Plenty of hints about it being typical daddy+good girl/bad girl roleplay:

h "That's only for home."
h "Back home you're Daddy."
h "Out here you're dummy."

P "If I let you go. Will you be good?"
h "I'll be good, daddy... *hic*"

etc

I mean, its not impossible the rapist tainted everything, but whenever she says daddy it seems playful / roleplay rather than a haunted situation. So to me, her being into light bondage because she trusts the MC implicitly, feels safe with him & wants to be his completely / yield control feels more likely - as opposed to her time with her rapist, where she likely felt none of that.

Reactions: csbond2

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
WoW, was searching for some nice VN to play again. Thanks for all the post above, now I remember why I hated this VN. ( The thing with teacher )
It's weird though, I do not mind NTR or Rape and stuff when the game is made for it. But here and if you play as this MC I hated it very much.

It kinda reminds me one of my favorite VN Life with Mary. This could be in same category if not for that high school bombshell.

mollah

Jul 29, 2021
I mean, its not impossible the rapist tainted everything, but whenever she says daddy it seems playful / roleplay rather than a haunted situation. So to me, her being into light bondage because she trusts the MC implicitly, feels safe with him & wants to be his completely / yield control feels more likely - as opposed to her time with her rapist, where she likely felt none of that.
parheps at the end it was not a haunting experience for her at all. just think about it, if an accident happens one day it can cause a mental trauma, a bad experience. but if the same accident happens again and again every day for a month- then the mind just accepts it as an usual memory .thats how human mind works! most probably "the daddy" was born at this moment.

so its better to say at the end it was no longer a rape, but conscentual sex. and this last memory haley had in mind until the therapy. she tells the mc various time at first - that how conscentual it was. maybe at the therapy session she was forced to remember the beggining of it and suddenly realised - she was forced at first! makes sense?

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
parheps at the end it was not a haunting experience for her at all. just think about it, if an accident happens one day it can cause a mental trauma, a bad experience. but if the same accident happens again and again every day for a month- then the mind just accepts it as an usual memory .thats how human mind works! most probably "the daddy" was born at this moment.

so its better to say at the end it was no longer a rape, but conscentual sex. and this last memory haley had in mind until the therapy. she tells the mc various time at first - that how conscentual it was. maybe at the therapy session she was forced to remember the beggining of it and suddenly realised - she was forced at first! makes sense?
Not really. Thats not how the mind works. Forcing sex till someone likes it / is overwhelmed by stimulation may be a trope in some VNs, but if we are talking real life that makes no sense. Same as telling rape victims their lack of resistance means they liked it in the end. We won't see eye to eye here, so sorry... i'm signing out.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not really. Thats not how the mind works. Forcing sex till someone likes it / is overwhelmed by stimulation may be a trope in some VNs, but if we are talking real life that makes no sense. Same as telling rape victims their lack of resistance means they liked it in the end. We won't see eye to eye here, so sorry... i'm signing out.
Actually stuff like that sometimes does indeed exist and is not only a VN trope. Both the "overwhelmed by stimulation" (which can be nightmarish to women because it tends to make them feel guilty since they feel as if they "liked" it) as well as the more general accustomization to abuse (of any kind). It does however not mean that it wasn't rape anymore. If you put somebody into a state where they themselves cannot freely decide upon consent anymore, it is rape. If somebody cannot give consent properly, it's not consensual by definition.

However, the central question probably is how Haley feels about this situation "now" as during gameplay. Not how it

Last edited:

Big.G.02

Oct 15, 2021
I hate the creepy music that comes on, that Halloween, chanting music. Ugh I get the feeling shits going to hit the fan.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
No NTR but Haley was "raped" (she liked it, but since its student teacher it is technically rape) and basically uses you as a surrogate of her rapist, IE constantly calls you "daddy" pretends that you are the same as the teacher who did it to her, and talks about how she "loves" the guy. Basically he corrupted her and turned her into a psuedo-nympho, it ruined the story for me ngl, every time she calls you "daddy" it just disturbed the fuck outa me, but I hate stories with the LI being raped so maybe that's just me.
Ya, I never made it to the end of the game because of that bit with the teacher. Was loving the game up to that point, but once I had a relatively good idea of what had happened, I admittedly stopped playing. :( This was easily the best bro / sis game (my personal incest kink) I've come across up to that point.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Ya, I never made it to the end of the game because of that bit with the teacher. Was loving the game up to that point, but once I had a relatively good idea of what had happened, I admittedly stopped playing. :( This was easily the best bro / sis game (my personal incest kink) I've come across up to that point.
WoW, was searching for some nice VN to play again. Thanks for all the post above, now I remember why I hated this VN. ( The thing with teacher )
It's weird though, I do not mind NTR or Rape and stuff when the game is made for it. But here and if you play as this MC I hated it very much.

It kinda reminds me one of my favorite VN Life with Mary. This could be in same category if not for that high school bombshell.
(I want to quote more comments but that’s too much work)
I wish I couldn’t relate to this but I also eventually stopped playing for a long time because of this moment, coming back to it soon with many reservations because I’m obsessive and possibly masochistic:ROFLMAO:

That being said I may be remembering wrong but I don’t think it’s as clear-cut as some people say it is on the thread. It was definitely rape-and from what I can recall she only convinced herself of some things later to cope with it-I’ve had people I’ve known IRL go through nearly identical situations with similar responses later in life. It doesn’t mean they liked it and that it wasn’t rape, but the mind can make Gordian knots out of things like this and untying them can be a lifelong process and if you want to help people with it then frankly you have to put up with some real frustration from them.

Anyway all that to say I actively complained about this event/afterward on this thread and like I said stopped playing for about a year or more but I got a bit further into the game and to my memory it doesn’t ruin things even if it does leave some heavy emotional scars and you do get the opportunity to both help her get over it all and get the teacher killed by some monsters of a better kind-which was around when I stopped playing.
It’s worth it. It’d be a much better game without it and definitely removed it from my top 5 but this doesn’t make it worthless imo, still a top-tier VN

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
(I want to quote more comments but that’s too much work)
I wish I couldn’t relate to this but I also eventually stopped playing for a long time because of this moment, coming back to it soon with many reservations because I’m obsessive and possibly masochistic:ROFLMAO:

That being said I may be remembering wrong but I don’t think it’s as clear-cut as some people say it is on the thread. It was definitely rape-and from what I can recall she only convinced herself of some things later to cope with it-I’ve had people I’ve known IRL go through nearly identical situations with similar responses later in life. It doesn’t mean they liked it and that it wasn’t rape, but the mind can make Gordian knots out of things like this and untying them can be a lifelong process and if you want to help people with it then frankly you have to put up with some real frustration from them.

Anyway all that to say I actively complained about this event/afterward on this thread and like I said stopped playing for about a year or more but I got a bit further into the game and to my memory it doesn’t ruin things even if it does leave some heavy emotional scars and you do get the opportunity to both help her get over it all and get the teacher killed by some monsters of a better kind-which was around when I stopped playing.
It’s worth it. It’d be a much better game without it and definitely removed it from my top 5 but this doesn’t make it worthless imo, still a top-tier VN
The main issue isn't that it was in the game, its that it isn't tagged or in the disclaimer etc. I would never have played it otherwise, its still a decent novel, esp. as its in one of my favorite genres, but was ruined (for me) by the random inclusion of this bullshit plotline.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
The main issue isn't that it was in the game, its that it isn't tagged or in the disclaimer etc. I would never have played it otherwise, its still a decent novel, esp. as its in one of my favorite genres, but was ruined (for me) by the random inclusion of this bullshit plotline.
I completely respect that and largely agree. As far as the tags the tag system on F95 could use a lot of work in many ways-unfortunately as of now the event would have to be in the game itself to tag it. But 100% it should be in the disclaimer-don’t know why it isn’t, honestly. Definitely came out of nowhere and threw off the whole thing.

Just to give you a good one to go onto instead that(As of yet and likely ever) won’t have similar content try Bad Memories. Contrary to the name it’s one of the best bro-sis ones I’ve ever played. Another top five of mine is My New Family-three sisters and plenty of other family plus others, and mostly/entirely wholesome lewdness.
Also Blooming Love if you don’t mind sister/sister and no animations. All good palette cleansers

I’ve got others if you want em-happy trails either way-may you never be similarly scarred again
D5EB62F7-8B1F-4EDB-87F0-4C024ED32B6F.gif

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes