JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
So what I'm wondering is what are the 2 Sandra paths?
Kind of yes. If she didn't reject you at the middle of the game but you still losing points with her throughout the story she will run away right after first threesome (with epic reaction of MC's father to it, definitely worth to see :KEK: ). Actually almost all scenes with her and Haley involved will be a little different if you don't have enough points with Sandra.
When Sandra leave the MC story shifts to the Haley Solo path so I don't know if you could say there is 2 Sandra paths - one with successful threeway and one with failed.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Kind of yes. If she didn't reject you at the middle of the game but you still losing points with her throughout the story she will run away right after first threesome (with epic reaction of MC's father to it, definitely worth to see :KEK: ). Actually almost all scenes with her and Haley involved will be a little different if you don't have enough points with Sandra.
When Sandra leave the MC story shifts to the Haley Solo path so I don't know if you could say there is 2 Sandra paths - one with successful threeway and one with failed.
I actually ment to say the 2 Sandra endings not paths but it does kinda answer it in that regard,And the reason I say 2 Sandra endings is because when you look at the list of endings with the mod there are the Perfect and Solo endings for Sandra.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I actually ment to say the 2 Sandra endings not paths but it does kinda answer it in that regard,And the reason I say 2 Sandra endings is because when you look at the list of endings with the mod there are the Perfect and Solo endings for Sandra.
Well, there is two a little different endings with Sandra. Accept the ring from mom and later give it to Sandra to get "cool aunt Haley" ending or ignore the ring and get another ending. In both cases threesome successful if you got enough points with Sandra (which I think you can fail only on purpose).

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Well, there is two a little different endings with Sandra. Accept the ring from mom and later give it to Sandra to get "cool aunt Haley" ending or ignore the ring and get another ending. In both cases threesome successful if you got enough points with Sandra (which I think you can fail only on purpose).
So if I'm understanding this correctly in order to get the 'cool aunt Haley'' ending I need to make sure to get all the Haley and Sandra points,Right?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
So if I'm understanding this correctly in order to get the 'cool aunt Haley'' ending I need to make sure to get all the Haley and Sandra points,Right?
Only Sandra points matter if she's in. Haley points matter only in her solo path.
To get so called "perfect" ending you need as much Sandra points as you can get and to give her ring from MC's mom.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

QBert95

Mar 11, 2020
while I do enjoy the characters and story I'm having a hard time making it to the end of the game. Haley talks about how it's up to the MC what the relationship between them will be, but as I continue playing I keep finding the MC forced into a deeper relationship with her that I don't want

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
while I do enjoy the characters and story I'm having a hard time making it to the end of the game. Haley talks about how it's up to the MC what the relationship between them will be, but as I continue playing I keep finding the MC forced into a deeper relationship with her that I don't want
Not exactly. She tells him that if there is going to be a relationship he has to make the relationship happen. He asks her what she wants. "All you have to give. I want it all from the Sunday morning paper to the ball gag."

So she doesn't let him set the terms of the relationship. She tells him what she wants and makes it his responsibility to make it happen.

If you're uncomfortable with that, you should probably move on, because the entire story is centered around Haley getting the relationship she wants with her brother, no matter who she has to manipulate to make that happen.

• Angry
Reactions: TM REDUX and mollah

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
I really liked this love story. But I was disappointed with a very quick end. I mean, she got pregnant and that's it? And why without consequences, what happened to her ex when he threatened, and about Klaus, he was killed? Why don't the police know anything, why isn't his daughter looking for him, she knew who he was? And after that, when she gave birth? I thought this was the FULL story, but it's strange that it ended like this unexpectedly. Just like in most games, there is no final denouement. I mean, she gave birth, they bought a house, then the problems started, they solved them, maybe they got married and lived happily ever after, well, like that I mean.
And the angles of the animations are terrible.

Last edited:

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
Wait can I reject Sandra in the beginning? Not really into her.
Not in the beginning but you can reject her later on the story.

I really liked this love story. But I was disappointed with a very quick end. I mean, she got pregnant and that's it? And why without consequences, what happened to her ex when he threatened, and about Klaus, he was killed? Why don't the police know anything, why isn't his daughter looking for him, she knew who he was? And after that, when she gave birth? I thought this was the FULL story, but it's strange that it ended like this unexpectedly. Just like in most games, there is no final denouement. I mean, she gave birth, they bought a house, then the problems started, they solved them, maybe they got married and lived happily ever after, well, like that I mean.
And the angles of the animations are terrible.
Did we play the same game? I reach a point after the Dad and Mom visited (in a very rushed encounter btw) and the game just ended with that black screen. No pregnancy or the duo buying a home

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes