Nevermind_

Jun 13, 2022
Hi, is there a version without incest? I downloaded the compressed version, didnt pay much attention but it seems they are brother and sister, is there a version where they are friends or step family, or maybe a way to make this change?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi, is there a version without incest? I downloaded the compressed version, didnt pay much attention but it seems they are brother and sister, is there a version where they are friends or step family, or maybe a way to make this change?
In the normal version of the game, they are "childhood friends" or whatever who lived together while growing up. It's likely the compressor who created what you downloaded included the incest patch with it. That patch is actually a replacement of many files in the game throughout.

There are a couple of options:
  1. Get the game with a standard, uncompressed download;
  2. See if a compressor is willing to create a compressed version without the patched content. You can ask on this thread.
However, be aware that incest was always intended and just masked with the "childhood friend" stuff. It's very clear from dialogues in the game that these really aren't just a couple of kids who knew each other but come from different families or whatever.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Will there be a second part any time?
No, I don't believe there is any plan at all for a continuation of this story. Their next game is Taming of the Brat, though. You should give it a try.
What if... just hear me out... what if Haley were to give a birth to not just one child but TWO children. A son and a daughter. A mini-MC and mini-Haley. And then these siblings, as they come of age, have the "fun" like MC and Haley. It's MC and Haley all over again... :oops:

Haley's Story: The Next Generation? :oops: :devilish: :WeSmart: Siblings... the final frontier. *cues the here* :ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What if... just hear me out... what if Haley were to give a birth to not just one child but TWO children. A son and a daughter. A mini-MC and mini-Haley. And then these siblings, as they come of age, have the "fun" like MC and Haley. It's MC and Haley all over again... :oops:

Haley's Story: The Next Generation? :oops: :devilish: :WeSmart: Siblings... the final frontier. *cues the here* :ROFLMAO:
I mean, it's an idea for a story. But I don't believe Viit will return to anything related to this story. AFAIK they haven't said anything one way or another, but there's nothing to imply this would continue — directly or in a "next generation" type of VN. So technically nobody knows, but I would be very surprised if anything more related to this were to happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone give me a spoiler? I keep reading comments about something from Haleys past that she has unusual sexual tendencies. What exactly is it? Because maybe be the deciding factor wether i want to play this or not.
I don't remember if it was rape or forced or to get good grades in school but her teacher took her virginity by it.

Its way in the past in high school and they both have went to collage and now have a job together, her and her brother and this is where the story starts in this VN.

Reactions: babadunde

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I don't remember if it was rape or forced or to get good grades in school but her teacher took her virginity by it.

Its way in the past in high school and they both have went to collage and now have a job together, her and her brother and this is where the story starts in this VN.
Someone said she has a fetish for older men. Is that true? Does is focus much on that in the game?

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes