Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not true i seen the haley+Sandra route with the mod and it is totally diff I don't know the details but MC and haley are together and she's prego. I just don't know the route i'm supose to take.
IIf you stay on the Sandra route to the end, the MC winds up with both Haley and Sandra, whom he marries. If the MC gave Sandra his grandmother's ring, Sandra is pregnant. If the MC does not give Sandra the ring, he still marries Sandra and is still with Haley too, but nobody is pregnant. Although, Haley does get sick and hurls after drinking too many mimosas during a night out on the honeymoon. So, it is possible that Haley is pregnant, but not confirmed, because the game ends with Haley getting back into bed with Sandra and the MC right after throwing up.

There are other routes where Haley definitely becomes pregnant, and you certainly do NOT have to be with Sandra for there to be a good ending. However, it is my personal belief that the Haley + Sandra ending with Sandra pregnant is meant to be canon.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
IIf you stay on the Sandra route to the end, the MC winds up with both Haley and Sandra, whom he marries. If the MC gave Sandra his grandmother's ring, Sandra is pregnant. If the MC does not give Sandra the ring, he still marries Sandra and is still with Haley too, but nobody is pregnant. Although, Haley does get sick and hurls after drinking too many mimosas during a night out on the honeymoon. So, it is possible that Haley is pregnant, but not confirmed, because the game ends with Haley getting back into bed with Sandra and the MC right after throwing up.

There are other routes where Haley definitely becomes pregnant, and you certainly do NOT have to be with Sandra for there to be a good ending. However, it is my personal belief that the Haley + Sandra ending with Sandra pregnant is meant to be canon.
Not what I was told about Haley. But, you never piss in the wind, so I choose to believe you. How do you get a Haley solo with preggers ending? Can you give us some tips?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not what I was told about Haley. But, you never piss in the wind, so I choose to believe you. How do you get a Haley solo with preggers ending? Can you give us some tips?
I'm one of the foremost supporters of this game, so take that into consideration when you consider my opinions. My facts are usually dead on though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck, and have fun.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm one of the foremost supporters of this game, so take that into consideration when you consider my opinions. My facts are usually dead on though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck, and have fun.
I played all the way through till the point after the crossover, got the phonecall about it being done. It pissed me off that we didn't have the choice of either being there when it happened, or doing the deed. But, I quit and then reading all the comments after the game ended, people saying there's no real ending with Haley, I gave up completing it. Anyway, I avoided all other women as much as a I could, broke up with Sandra the first chance I got and so on. But, I guess I'll actually load my save up now and finish. Thanks again.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So i can reject all the girls points and still get the prego ending with Haley?
Points are only gathered for Haley and Sandra. I was referring to Haley points needed for her being pregnant in the Solo ending. Pregnancies are available for either Haley or Sandra in other routes, depending on choices. Sorry, but I don't have time to give all the different alternatives. I actually have games to play.

Good luck, though.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
I am playing it for the first time and see that this game has a cross-over with Alexandra. How is it possible if both have different creators?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I am playing it for the first time and see that this game has a cross-over with Alexandra. How is it possible if both have different creators?
This happen a lot in games. It is either a nod of respect other times it is a slight jab, but in general it is in good humor.

Reactions: Aryanblood17

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's because one of the team members of Viitgames is Ptolemy, the creator of Alexandra. Viit is the lead developer for this game. I believe that Ptolemy is the only person who worked on Alexandra. Hence the different Developers listed for the two games. They both have their own Patreon pages and I believe Discord accounts.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
My Real Desire did My Bully Is My Lover
Maou-Sama did 3 in one scene Sisterly Lust , Parental Love and Dating My Daughter (DMD)
The Awakening did DMD and Milfy City
Midlife Crisis did Man of the House I thnk could have been a dif game
There was one in a hospital where a lady asked MC if she could join his game because she wasn't getting any action in hers, but forget the name and didn't play the game the lady was in.

Then there are other refs like MC plays the game, or it is the movie he is watching. Some place posters or screen shots on PCs

PhysicsDoctor

Jan 19, 2020
Starting my way though.

There's a point where Haley invites you to run again and Diane went back to her apartment to grab a dress that she borrowed.

Haley makes a comment about checking out Diane's massive bazonkers, and MC says he hadn't really noticed them.

It feels odd, because I hadn't really noticed them. My attention was on Haley, strangely enough.

• Haha

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Starting my way though.

There's a point where Haley invites you to run again and Diane went back to her apartment to grab a dress that she borrowed.

Haley makes a comment about checking out Diane's massive bazonkers, and MC says he hadn't really noticed them.

It feels odd, because I hadn't really noticed them. My attention was on Haley, strangely enough.
Apparently you and the MC have the same perspective. :)

Haley does tend to be a scene-stealer. It's difficult for any of the other ladies to make an impression with her around. It's a credit to the developers that they made her character so appealing.

Reactions: JETracktor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Geez, who shit in your breakfast?
I was just giving my opinion man, don't need to be an ass about it.
Ok I get that this game is called Haley's Story but man, kinda wish there was an option to break up with Haley.
The option you are looking for is: Play Another Game!
I gave a direct response to your expression of your desire, since the option that you desire does not exist in this game. You obviously don't like Haley's personality. That's fine, not everyone does. But why even bother with this game? I'm sorry that my response hurt your feelings.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes