Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, I did say "the cat out of the bag", meaning the secret was known. As you said, they don't actually announce it. But there's no way the father didn't know, and with the mother moving in, it would only be a matter of time. There are a lot of people who were dissatisfied with how the game ended. It's unfortunate, because I think the game did really well for most of its length.
I've written about this before, but might as well give another shot at this.

In my opinion, the Patreon interference which forced the developers to create a nonsensical non-incest version of the game, started the process of the developers losing interest in this game. Their hearts were no longer in it. Plot lines that seemed promising were just dropped and the game stumbled on to a few mostly unsatisfying endings. A monumental shame! Nothing to be done about it now, though.

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
Played for a little bit and I'm forced to date Sandra despite doing everything to push her away. Is this game like this the whole time? Forcing you the whole way no matter what you do? Disapointing so far!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Played for a little bit and I'm forced to date Sandra despite doing everything to push her away. Is this game like this the whole time? Forcing you the whole way no matter what you do? Disapointing so far!
You are forced to date Sandra, but not to have sex with her. Keep pushing her away and she'll end it.

There are other girl's that are potential LI's for the MC, but you don't have to accept them.

The only girl in this game that the MC is forced to have sex with is Haley. That is unavoidable... unless you stop playing.

Reactions: unknown78

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is Haley only LI with ending?
There are 4 possible endings: the MC+Haley; the MC+Haley+Adriana; the MC+Haley+Lisa; the MC+Haley+Sandra. There are a few other ladies the MC can dabble in, but none of them gets an ending.

I believe the ending with Sandra is canon, and the others were added for those who dislike Sandra. But that's just my opinion.

If I recall correctly, the MC might end up alone, but you would really have to dump on Haley with your choices to get that one. And why would you if you play a game with this title?

There is absolutely no way that the MC can wind up with another girl without Haley. It is impossible in this game. Nor can Haley end up with some other person without the MC.

AcrowKirito

Nov 20, 2022
I'm going to be honest, I wasn't attracted to the game at the beginning, I don't know why, but I gave it the opportunity and played it for 1 week, dedicating only a short time to it but paying attention to all the details, I finished the game more than an H game, it attracted me The story, and now that I have finished it, I feel a void inside me, I liked Haley's character a lot, haha it will sound silly but now I feel that I liked the story a lot more than the content H, I feel a void inside me without haley

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm going to be honest, I wasn't attracted to the game at the beginning, I don't know why, but I gave it the opportunity and played it for 1 week, dedicating only a short time to it but paying attention to all the details, I finished the game more than an H game, it attracted me The story, and now that I have finished it, I feel a void inside me, I liked Haley's character a lot, haha it will sound silly but now I feel that I liked the story a lot more than the content H, I feel a void inside me without haley
Character development is this team's greatest asset, and they outdid themselves with Haley. That asset is why this game (with all its flaws) is STILL my favorite AVN.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I really loved this game until the teacher secret came out, then I never played it again. I was so enraged by that revelation that I could not get past it...

Reactions: Green Isosceles

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I really loved this game until the teacher secret came out, then I never played it again. I was so enraged by that revelation that I could not get past it...
It doesn't play a major role. At some point it causes the character to involve someone from a different game, then that's more or less the end of it.
If you can bring yourself to get past that point (fast forwarding is tight!) then you can enjoy the rest of the story.

(edit: I forgot that also some therapy will follow, but also that is not a major aspect)

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, it's quite a shocker. Many players reacted as you did.

It does explain, though, why Haley acts the way she does and why her mother treats Haley the way she does.

If you wish, I would suggest replaying from the beginning. That might put things into perspective for you. Those who have started from scratch didn't seem to have as much negative reaction as those who played episode by episode.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
(edit: I forgot that also some therapy will follow, but also that is not a major aspect)
I know I might be outta line here but am I really the only one wishing the MC could have banged the hot Doc? :p

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I know I might be outta line here but am I really the only one wishing the MC could have banged the hot Doc? :p
That is a very realistic assumption. I can hardly remember the doc, was not interested at all.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That is a very realistic assumption. I can hardly remember the doc, was not interested at all.
I also never had the thought cross my mind. By that point, the MC had already gotten options for five other girls and half of those never developed into much of anything. Frankly, I was surprised the MC could be with others in addition to Haley, given the title of the AVN. I assumed conflict and such, but I wasn't interested in anybody but Haley really. I played the routes with the other girls, but it was always the MC committed solely to Haley that I most enjoyed.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No you're not. But the game ended too soon for that to happen. If they had continued developing it for another year or so, the therapist might have been added, as in MC+Haley+therapist. But the developers were ready to move on, so no doctor for us. :cry: :)

AcrowKirito

Nov 20, 2022

Ecxato!! is that the game gives you feelings of frustration for what the teacher does, it makes you feel bad for Haley, but her behavior makes you fall in love with the character, the deal with the parents is too successful, but it is not out of place, I got into the minds of all the characters, and it caused me frustration, sadness, love, anger, empathy and many more feelings, but seeing her devastated when you find out that the teacher does that, was when Haley literally won my heart, from I really enjoyed that game a lot, and maybe I will play again but I will continue to feel that emptiness, because I would like to see an end, not so much sexually but rather because I would like to see when they have their son, I don't know, an absurd dream but I really liked it a lot

AcrowKirito

Nov 20, 2022
It doesn't play a major role. At some point it causes the character to involve someone from a different game, then that's more or less the end of it.
If you can bring yourself to get past that point (fast forwarding is tight!) then you can enjoy the rest of the story.

It's not so much that, but that I got into Haley's psychological part so much, that I can feel too much empathy, I go back to what I mentioned, stop seeing the game as something sexual, enjoy it like a book that they didn't give me a ending that maybe I wanted, maybe I wanted a little more, an absurdly happy ending, where there is a closure and it is not so open, I can only say that the character seemed aesthetically cute, Haley her way of being, behavior, physical characteristics (to say the least), everything, even his way of expressing himself fills my head with information that I don't know how to explain but, let's fantasize a little, regardless of the sexual aspect, it's something that makes you think what it would be that I would like to live, show different possibilities to help her or I don't know, I don't know how to explain what it makes me feel, I love this game and I will definitely continue to feel my favorite game!!!

AcrowKirito

Nov 20, 2022

Yes, it was something that filled my head with anger, fury, I even felt bad for Haley, hell, I fell in love with the virtual girl hahaha how absurd

Reactions: unknown78

AcrowKirito

Nov 20, 2022
I also never had the thought cross my mind. By that point, the MC had already gotten options for five other girls and half of those never developed into much of anything. Frankly, I was surprised the MC could be with others in addition to Haley, given the title of the AVN. I assumed conflict and such, but I wasn't interested in anybody but Haley really. I played the routes with the other girls, but it was always the MC committed solely to Haley that I most enjoyed.
I still played the other routes, but so to speak, I could never overcome the impact caused by Haley's route, even with The Sugar Mom or the cousin, the story is good, but they did not give me enough satisfaction to follow only Haley's, I hope I can overcome this emptiness T.T haha

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes