Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's not so much that, but that I got into Haley's psychological part so much, that I can feel too much empathy, I go back to what I mentioned, stop seeing the game as something sexual, enjoy it like a book that they didn't give me a ending that maybe I wanted, maybe I wanted a little more, an absurdly happy ending, where there is a closure and it is not so open, I can only say that the character seemed aesthetically cute, Haley her way of being, behavior, physical characteristics (to say the least), everything, even his way of expressing himself fills my head with information that I don't know how to explain but, let's fantasize a little, regardless of the sexual aspect, it's something that makes you think what it would be that I would like to live, show different possibilities to help her or I don't know, I don't know how to explain what it makes me feel, I love this game and I will definitely continue to feel my favorite game!!!
Well, she is a dream, she's what many men want women to be: Sexy as hell, drinks beer and is a funny pal without needs (you should watch the movie Repli-Kate). At some point I found the constant fooling around a bit exhausting, but it's still a cool character and a good story (at least on 3 of the paths, I really have no interest in the Suga-Moma).
Her having problems makes her a bit too realistic for some.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
When you play this game, is it enough to use the main file or is it necessary to install the patches?
You can play with np patches, no problem, but in the story Haley is meant to be MC's syster so you should at least instal the uncersore patch.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
When you play this game, is it enough to use the main file or is it necessary to install the patches?
You can play with np patches, no problem, but in the story Haley is meant to be MC's syster so you should at least instal the uncersore patch.
You are absolutely correct about Haley's role in the story. The developers' original intention was for her to be the MC's sister, and only changed it late in the development process to satisfy Patreon's rules.

However, the only time the incest patch is needed is if the game was downloaded directly from the Patreon site. Every download from F95 (or from SubscribeStar, for that matter) has the patch already installed.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
You are absolutely correct about Haley's role in the story. The developers' original intention was for her to be the MC's sister, and only changed it late in the development process to satisfy Patreon's rules.

However, the only time the incest patch is needed is if the game was downloaded directly from the Patreon site. Every download from F95 (or from SubscribeStar, for that matter) has the patch already installed.
Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
I'm going to be honest, I wasn't attracted to the game at the beginning, I don't know why, but I gave it the opportunity and played it for 1 week, dedicating only a short time to it but paying attention to all the details, I finished the game more than an H game, it attracted me The story, and now that I have finished it, I feel a void inside me, I liked Haley's character a lot, haha it will sound silly but now I feel that I liked the story a lot more than the content H, I feel a void inside me without haley
I finished the game today, it was so good, I felt also a void, knowing it was over.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I'd really like this VN if we didn't get rail roaded with Sandra as our girlfriend through most of it. Even if you choose every single negative repy we're still stuck with Sandra. Nothing against her, she's just so booooring aaaargghhh!!

That should have been the title of the VN "Stuck with Sandra" :ROFLMAO:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'd really like this VN if we didn't get rail roaded with Sandra as our girlfriend through most of it. Even if you choose every single negative repy we're still stuck with Sandra. Nothing against her, she's just so booooring aaaargghhh!!

You can get rid of her once she goes on a business trip which is actually quite early.
Personally I liked her path best, followed by Haley solo. The other two ... meh. The crazy chic (forgot her name) was just about screwing around and I think I actually never finished the suga moma path. That one was just not my thing.

... and I never found that missing piece of Lasagna.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
You can get rid of her once she goes on a business trip which is actually quite early.
Personally I liked her path best, followed by Haley solo. The other two ... meh. The crazy chic (forgot her name) was just about screwing around and I think I actually never finished the suga moma path. That one was just not my thing.

... and I never found that missing piece of Lasagna.
It's nowhere near "early" but I was joking somewhat. Sandra is lovely, although it would have been nice to have another main LI that was a bit more on the wild side.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's nowhere near "early" but I was joking somewhat. Sandra is lovely, although it would have been nice to have another main LI that was a bit more on the wild side.
That would be her friend (who's name I can never remember). After Sandra is gone, she can become the secondary LI instead of Sandra.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That would be her friend (who's name I can never remember). After Sandra is gone, she can become the secondary LI instead of Sandra.
Not quite. You're talking about Lisa, who was Sandra's friend's (Alana) little sister.

Lisa can become a secondary LI; Alana cannot.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Not quite. You're talking about Lisa, who was Sandra's friend's (Alana) little sister.

Lisa can become a secondary LI; Alana cannot.
Ah, the friend's sister then. It has been a while. Since she was running freely in and out of the apartment, I thought they were friends as well.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021

Sandra is a small part. She disappears after you dump her.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
I dropped this way back when the final update got dropped as the final out of nowhere(to me atleast i didnt follow the dev or any update posts) thinking there was way to much to still explore. After coming back last night to finally give the "true ending" for Haley a finish I was correct. This story had such a chance to be amazing and instead it just came out good. I dont know if the dev just lost interest or what but it just felt like a lot of the things that built up the story just got tossed aside in the last 2 updates to deal with the creepy ass dad.

Dec 15, 2022
I dropped this way back when the final update got dropped as the final out of nowhere(to me atleast i didnt follow the dev or any update posts) thinking there was way to much to still explore. After coming back last night to finally give the "true ending" for Haley a finish I was correct. This story had such a chance to be amazing and instead it just came out good. I dont know if the dev just lost interest or what but it just felt like a lot of the things that built up the story just got tossed aside in the last 2 updates to deal with the creepy ass dad.
Well at least we got an ending, so many good stories just get abandon, because the dev or writer don't know how to give it a proper ending.

selestiel

Oct 17, 2021
Hello, so many posts, and I don't have time to read them all, so I'll just ask. Does anyone have fix for issue, when after some time game stops reading images with webp format and game crashes due to missing files, but they are on their place but the game engine doesn't see them and all you get audio wotking (if there is audio), and traceback screen? Windows10x64

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes