Apr 10, 2022
Yeah, it's quite a shocker. Many players reacted as you did.

It does explain, though, why Haley acts the way she does and why her mother treats Haley the way she does.

If you wish, I would suggest replaying from the beginning. That might put things into perspective for you. Those who have started from scratch didn't seem to have as much negative reaction as those who played episode by episode.
Well I'll tell ya as someone who just started playing this from the start the other day, it did not make things any better. I dropped the game there too.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I really loved this game until the teacher secret came out, then I never played it again. I was so enraged by that revelation that I could not get past it...
I feel for you bro. I felt real empathy and sadness for Haley. If it makes you feel batter - MC can take care of a teacher during the game and that bastard will never be the threat to anybody (sorry for spoiler). As for Haley - knowing this fact kinda makes her even more realistic and humane. It explaines why she acts in the way she does, why she is often afraid of you being angry at her, why mother treats her badly and other stuff. You start feeling for her and falling in love even more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Damn. I really experienced so many emotions during the game. This was really great. Haley is so well written, her motivation, bitchy and sometimes childish character, her jokes. She is alive and has a soul, you believe her, fall for her, you empathize with her.

As for story, it was quite interesting, considering that most part of the story happens at home, but amazing dialogues and jokes here and there made it really enjoyable. There were some unfinished storylines (not series or critical), or maybe I somehow missed it. For example when Mc has been told to go up and to speak with bosses about his promotion, it has never been mentioned after that. Or when Haley vaguely told MC that Mother stoped this shit with bastard teacher, MC said it good enough info for now, but that line was never mentioned again in a game.

And for the ending, i believe it has already been told - but it kinda seemed rushed and unfinished for me. I got Perfect Ending with Haley Solo (best ending I assume) - it ends when Haley get's pregnant and mother (who does not know anything) comes to live with them, and...this is the end)) A bit unsatisfying) I'm not throwing stones of course, developer can't satisfy everybody whichever ending he creates, so I'll let my imagination create the perfect ending))

I will definitely play this game again, just bought it on the steam)

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I played this a little bit long time ago. Is the black girl (I forgot her name, Sandra or something) a main LI? Is there an ending for her? I'm not really interest in Haley tbh.

Dec 15, 2022
I played this a little bit long time ago. Is the black girl (I forgot her name, Sandra or something) a main LI? Is there an ending for her? I'm not really interest in Haley tbh.
there seem to be 8?? different endings. One with her, one with her and haley. And the old lady, with and without haley, one with only haley. And I believe one other girl, with and without haley.

How you get to them? I have no idea, I only managed to get to the black girl with haley twice.

I extracted the images files, and saw the different endings...

Reactions: NukaCola

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I never saw an ending without Haley.

To get the old lady you need to go with her on the business trip.
To be able to get the crazy chick, you need to break up with Sandra, telling her that you are not sure about the future when it comes to that point.

Reactions: NukaCola

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So I downloaded it again, and installed the walkthrough+mod, it asks if I want to see the endings and it shows me 7 different endings. 3 without haley...

Edit: But to be honest, I just watched them, I don't see much difference, op could be right...
Well, I never saw it since I never cared about doing anything without her :) I didn't even know there are two different solo endings, have to check that out.
I also pretty much ignored the old hag, not interested in the slightest.

And thanks for the info. I didn't know it was possible to use the mod to see all endings. I assume you used the walkthrough mod?
Another download is in order ...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
there seem to be 8?? different endings. One with her, one with her and haley. And the old lady, with and without haley, one with only haley. And I believe one other girl, with and without haley.

How you get to them? I have no idea, I only managed to get to the black girl with haley twice.

I extracted the images files, and saw the different endings...
View attachment 2443786

So I downloaded it again, and installed the walkthrough+mod, it asks if I want to see the endings and it shows me 7 different endings. 3 without haley...

Edit: But to be honest, I just watched them, I don't see much difference, op could be right...
There is NO solo ending with Sandra or Adriana or Lisa WITHOUT Haley. Such an ending does not exist, either in the game as released or in any known mod. If you try to get one, you are just wasting your time. I don't care what those labels imply, the Adriana's Ending, the Lisa's Ending and both Sandra's Endings are 3-way endings with the MC, Haley and the other girl named.

Anyone not interested in Haley should play some other game. This game is not for you.

Dec 15, 2022
There is NO solo ending with Sandra or Adriana or Lisa WITHOUT Haley. Such an ending does not exist, either in the game as released or in any known mod. If you try to get one, you are just wasting your time. I don't care what those labels imply, the Adriana's Ending, the Lisa's Ending and both Sandra's Endings are 3-way endings with the MC, Haley and the other girl named.

Anyone not interested in Haley should play some other game. This game is not for you.
That was my edited option below too, it's probably only an alternative ending, and to be honest I didn't see any difference between Adriana 1 or 2. Guess I never cared about that character...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Aw nice. I prefer Haley. When I was playing the game it sounded like Haley was raped by her teacher and this is how she fell in love with her roommate/brother. Was this true that she was raped.
Yes, but apart from some therapy sessions that won't have a big effect on the story. It bothered too many readers.
And btw, she is part of every ending. You can choose if someone else will join in and who it will be.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Aw nice. I prefer Haley. When I was playing the game it sounded like Haley was raped by her teacher and this is how she fell in love with her roommate/brother. Was this true that she was raped.
Not quite.

First, Haley was in love with her brother long before the 'rape'.

Second, 'rape' is not the term I would use, although many would. The math tutor blackmailed a young and very naive Hailey into having sex with him. It was the classic theme of a power figure executing undue influence over a minor. Perhaps rape, but not physical rape.

By the way, the sex between Haley and the tutor is never depicted in any way, and is only alluded to by degrees as the story unfolds after the first reveal, until we finally find out how it came about.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Not quite.

First, Haley was in love with her brother long before the 'rape'.

Second, 'rape' is not the term I would use, although many would. The math tutor blackmailed a young and very naive Hailey into having sex with him. It was the classic theme of a power figure executing undue influence over a minor. Perhaps rape, but not physical rape.

By the way, the sex between Haley and the tutor is never depicted in any way, and is only alluded to by degrees as the story unfolds after the first reveal, until we finally find out how it came about.
Hate to tell you, but that's rape. Whether he physically forced her to have sex with him or by coercion, that's still rape. She didn't want it but was forced to do it against her will. He just didn't do it the classical way by pinning her down, ripping her clothes off, and then raping her. Also, in America, she was still in high school, and I think she said she was 15. That's called statutory rape. Plus, he's an authority figure, a teacher, having sex with a student. Still considered rape in the eyes of American law. It's illegal.

Also, I really enjoyed this AVN. The developer did a great job on it. Only thing I didn't care for was the fact that the developer had to force Haley and the other love interest you decide to bring with you into bisexuality and have the girls involve themselves with each other. With the Lisa route, I can see Lisa being bisexual, but not really Haley. Same with Sandra. I don't mind the threesomes, but you can have two straight women in the same bed and have a threesome without the girls getting sexual with each other. But otherwise, was still a great AVN.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hate to tell you, but that's rape. Whether he physically forced her to have sex with him or by coercion, that's still rape. She didn't want it but was forced to do it against her will. He just didn't do it the classical way by pinning her down, ripping her clothes off, and then raping her. Also, in America, she was still in high school, and I think she said she was 15. That's called statutory rape. Plus, he's an authority figure, a teacher, having sex with a student. Still considered rape in the eyes of American law. It's illegal.

Also, I really enjoyed this AVN. The developer did a great job on it. Only thing I didn't care for was the fact that the developer had to force Haley and the other love interest you decide to bring with you into bisexuality and have the girls involve themselves with each other. With the Lisa route, I can see Lisa being bisexual, but not really Haley. Same with Sandra. I don't mind the threesomes, but you can have two straight women in the same bed and have a threesome without the girls getting sexual with each other. But otherwise, was still a great AVN.
Not going to argue about your definition of rape. I believe what he did was just as bad as physical rape, but I personally just wouldn't call it 'rape'. I completely agree, though, when you add the 'statutory' modifier.

As for the 'bisexuality', I don't think that would be Haley's natural inclination. However, I do believe that Haley would do anything to secure a life with the MC, so... As for the other girls involved, I will accept your opinion without further comment.

Of course I am in complete agreement about this game being a great AVN!

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes