Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I looked the gallery and saw just 6 scenes. Are there just 6 lewd scenes?
When you bring up the Gallery, you're right, you see 6 pics. Those are the girls you can get scenes with. Click on one of them to see the scenes available for each girl. There are about 40 in total.

Reactions: Boogs95

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
First of all, the visuals have aged extremeley well, and that gets it 2 stars on its own.

Also, I wanna say that this game has made a lot of people happy, and I don't wanna take that away from them. You're not hurting anyone if you like this, so go ahead and keep liking it.

That said, this is yet another boring game about generic characters that say a bunch of lazy sentences over and over. There's nothing interesting about them at all.

As for some contructive criticism, try to put more effort into your dialogue. Almost every since sentence is literally 1-5 words long, you keep reusing the same ones over and over, making scenes feel a lot longer than they actually are.
I mean, listen, I agree this game is bland and generic as fuck, but your comments are kinda rich coming from someone with an avatar of Summer Scent, which might be one of the worst written (and just worst overall) AVNs I've played (and I've played A LOT of them)... unless your pfp is ironic of course...

• Haha
Reactions: xortor

Immortal2O

Nov 3, 2022
wow, althought the endings to these games are quick its still a good game i still would of like a better ending same with life with mary but guess ill have to live with this ending.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
After a long time here and it really sucks not to complete this gem, i played this till the first sex scene between mc and Hailey in their parents home and have to say one of the hottest and most satisfying sex scenes of all time but with the way story was going to go it was too much for me to handle all that anxiety and helplessness, thoughts of what extreme level i could go if i were in his position and whatever the consequences come may but I'm sure the ending won't ever satisfy me in that regard with how fuked up was my way of justice/revenge/closure going to be..

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Let's start with the fact that in principle I am not against incest, but as always there is a but.
Firstly, it is unconditionally the absolute consent of both parties, and moreover, if it is incest between a parent and a child or an uncle and a nephew, the child must have the age of consent of their country and must absolutely not depend on his parent, apartment, work, good mental condition and no disabilities only then can they afford sex or love or both. With a brother and sister, it’s a little easier this is the age of consent of both parties and no dependencies on each other, for example, if one has a disability, and it doesn’t matter physical or psychological and he depends on his brother or sister, then this is not possible, if there are no above restrictions, then no problem. Even without age of consent is possible, as long as both siblings are the same age, i.e. they are both below the age of consent, especially if we take countries with absurdly high age of consent like 21 years. But all this taking into account that such people will not have children. If children enter the equation, I am a categorical opponent of incest. Although the chance is small, but to know that it exists and still doom the child to a possible disease, such a thing. Now, of course, you can go and trick the child's genes so that he is born healthy, but at the time of writing this comment, such a procedure is illegal in all countries of the world, at least in all civilized ones. And I understand why this is so, but I really hope that soon, genetic operations will be legalized, at least in cases where it is necessary to cure a child from an illness.
So actually the game is generally super, I liked it, but the child at the end, of course, made me a little worse impression of the game.

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
Let's start with the fact that in principle I am not against incest, but as always there is a but.
Firstly, it is unconditionally the absolute consent of both parties, and moreover, if it is incest between a parent and a child or an uncle and a nephew, the child must have the age of consent of their country and must absolutely not depend on his parent, apartment, work, good mental condition and no disabilities only then can they afford sex or love or both. With a brother and sister, it’s a little easier this is the age of consent of both parties and no dependencies on each other, for example, if one has a disability, and it doesn’t matter physical or psychological and he depends on his brother or sister, then this is not possible, if there are no above restrictions, then no problem. Even without age of consent is possible, as long as both siblings are the same age, i.e. they are both below the age of consent, especially if we take countries with absurdly high age of consent like 21 years. But all this taking into account that such people will not have children. If children enter the equation, I am a categorical opponent of incest. Although the chance is small, but to know that it exists and still doom the child to a possible disease, such a thing. Now, of course, you can go and trick the child's genes so that he is born healthy, but at the time of writing this comment, such a procedure is illegal in all countries of the world, at least in all civilized ones. And I understand why this is so, but I really hope that soon, genetic operations will be legalized, at least in cases where it is necessary to cure a child from an illness.
So actually the game is generally super, I liked it, but the child at the end, of course, made me a little worse impression of the game.
The child was avoidable ;-)

Reactions: bloodyasura

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I share that view. I find the stories and games nice, but the red line for me are kids.
I have seen the suffering of people with genetic defects and would never risk having a kid with increased chances for such defects. Even knowing that's all just fantasies and stories, that's an aspect that's too much for me.
Pregnancy in these games/stories isn't something I look forward to see in the first place, so usually I just pick the other option. But I understand that some people get off on it.
In this game there are different outcomes. I find the ending best with MC ending up with both Haley and Sandra and Sandra being the one carrying a child. That's the best of both worlds :)

Reactions: bloodyasura

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Finally got around to this one. Really enjoying it, though I'm seeing that not grabbing the Haley points doesn't change the overall arc of the story much, at least to the point I'm at, which is they just went home for mom and dad's 30th wedding anniversary.

And, speaking of mom, mainly came to post this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Finally got around to this one. Really enjoying it, though I'm seeing that not grabbing the Haley points doesn't change the overall arc of the story much, at least to the point I'm at, which is they just went home for mom and dad's 30th wedding anniversary.

And, speaking of mom, mainly came to post this:
Some similarity, true. And I also like Robyn Lively, whether the model is supposed to be patterned after her or not. That particular model has been used decently often for various games, although I often (but not always) see modification so she doesn't look exactly the same (and not just hair, but facial structure adjustments, etc.).

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Finally got around to this one. Really enjoying it
I just loved this game when I played it. The best writing on how the siblings' love gradually transitions to a forbidden passion. Ptolemy could be a good writer of the fiction literature on his own been he born in a different age.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Most of the way through now, but felt like doing some peanut gallery observations:

Haley is one of the models/AVNs I first noticed when I saw play-through recordings on PH a few years ago. She is damn near perfection for me, and I really like the way she's been rendered, facial expressions, etc., and the personality with which she has been imbued through the writing. I'll miss her when I'm done with this one.

My only criticisms so far are:
The path where I'm deliberately minimizing Haley points is that it seems to not change story progression in the least, though I haven't been doing the "negative" point responses - I have a save-off where I will eventually do this, but I feel like I may not want to see it. Why would I do a run like that? I saw the "ending" screen and took a pic of it to see what they might be, but didn't spoil things by actually playing them out before playing the AVN, and I thought some of those endings might require that kind of play through.​
It seems as though Haley might be trying to get pregnant without MC's buy-in. Accidents happen, but if you're trying to do it deliberately, it might be nice to let the guy know - especially if he's your brother. Otherwise, it's kind of a cunt move to spring that on him without his consent.
My other disappointment is that....​
As for other observations:

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
As I was playing this evening...
I had just finished a snack of strawberries and Late Harvest Riesling...

Now, for at least a while, I will equate strawberries with an anal sex safe word...:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

And don't judge me for my snack preferences - strawberries are in season and pair nicely with LHR (also with real Rose', regular Riesling, Moscato, Orvieto, and a wide variety of other wines popular in hot-weather months - but stay away from Savignon Blanc unless it is Sancerre or one of the more mineral/less citrus varietals; if chocolate covered, try them with Merlot or Zinfandel ;)). Yes, I'm a wine snob (not really) - I even belong to a wine focused organization where I spend time with other wine aficionados and bring a love of wine to the masses (really), and sell more wine in three weeks than all but the biggest restaurants sell in a year, sometimes three years. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes